Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss (463 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by kemzy036: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris, better known as Bobrisky has replied Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, who last week, said he is a National disgrace and will soon be dealt with by the government if caught on the street.

''Bobrisky is a national disgrace. He started by selling and using bleaching creams, now, he has grown boobs, bums and hips. If a Bobrisky is doing well with his immoral lifestyle, how do you convince Nigerian youths to do the right thing? Bobrisky has the right, but not within the Nigerian environment.

There are others like him, but they live outside the country. If we don’t address Bobrisky as early as possible, he will form a team that will spread like wildfire. This will result in a lot of suicide cases, because the typical Nigerian parent would not want to see their child become a Bobrisky'' Runsewe said in an interview

Well, Bobrisky appears not to be taking Runsewe's comment lying low as he has fired back at him. In a post shared on Instagram, Bobrisky stated that he is 'waiting' for Runsewe.

''I heard someone in the Govt talked about me few days ago. Pls tell him am waiting for him. Is then he will know I roll with his boss in the government and not someone in his level. So he left other serious issue in Nigeria to address Bobrisky. But I am popular sha''.

Bobrisky turns a year older this week and according to him, he will be shutting down Lagos with his' talk of the town' party.

Read More Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/i-roll-with-your-boss-in-government-not.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by blesskewe(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Female wannabe
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by kemzy036: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by Kingosytex(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Why is Runsewe bothered about Bobrisky? Shebi na useless things we de celebrate for dis country?
If nudists, oloshos and BBN participants can be branded celebrities then Bobrisky did no wrong cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by F3dan: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Chai, see uppercut. E be like Bobrisky get level ooooooooooo.

Brand new Apple iPad - 6th Generation - 128GB - WiFi + Cellular - Silver for sale. It is brand new and It is affordable.
Contact in my signature.
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Bob odikwa risky .......
Dis girl/boy get mind sha....�����
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by OKorowanta: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Dis guy dey use brain select were he dey go.
If he enter normal street were dem bois gather,na straight taking.
Just once beating go cure him craze.
It has not happened dats y e dey sharp mouth.
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by Homeboiy: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Na so sowore make mouth finish, he go behind bars

Ndi chest beating
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government, Not In Your Level, Bobrisky To NCAC Boss by Abfinest007(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
those boss u are talking about will dump u when d heat is too much ask wadama

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

''Stop Telling Lies Up And Dan'' Biodun Fatoyinbo Tells Busola Dakolo / BREAKING: Toyin Abraham Vs Lizzy Anjorin: Kemi Olunloyo Sheds Tears (video) / Bbnaija: I’ll Give Mercy Five ‘fat’ Endorsements — Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.