Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (75706 Views)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ndidibabe(f): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
12 % mean u pay back N 1,120,000 , not bad

better start planning what u invest , me I think sports bar , it's not bad .

people must drink and watch football , choose a nice lo bycation , get sexy ladies as waiters , get a 2 male as manager and fridge personal

With 1 million??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Taeewo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oga Ade, its true, am also qualified to get #200k loan from them.. If u are using gtb app ( Gtworld) click apply for loan to know if you are qualified or not... Old gtb app migh not work..
zeromeridian:
Since Innoson won GT bank at the supreme court, GTbank has started recruiting online marketers
trying to convince people to open account with them so that they can get instant loan.

The op is GTbank online marketer. They are looking for people to deposit money with GTB.
I had a call from someone telling me to open account with gt, that with minimum balance of 100k
that i can get a loan for 1m. but all na lies.

they are looking for money from everywhere to pay innoson.

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by awumen: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Smartwave:
Every living Banks are using Loan to beg there Salary Account and good business account holders now. Not only Gtbank
not first bank o, cos I know people with steady salary yet no such offer

2 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by leo1234(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Extremism:
GTB's *737*8*2# (salary advance) and *737*51*51# (quick credit) are always life savers. They now help me avoid the embarrassment of asking friends and family members for financial assistance whenever the going gets tough cheesy. I have used them several times. The last time I used quick credit, I borrowed N150,000 with a payment plan of 12 months that was more than convenient for me. I however repaid the loan within a month as soon as my account was funded. God bless GTB.

Do you have the option of choosing how many months you want repay the loan?
How much did you pay after one month?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Marketing Strategy
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Taeewo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
sartee:

It's not for only salary account sir. I got the loan of 1m couple of months ago. With interest rate of 1.75%. I don't run a salary account with GTB. But mine is 6months. The op must be lucky to have gotten a year repayment plan. I'm only done with the repayments. Have got just a month left.
You probably didn't adjust the month of repayment when applying ...Mine was qualified for #200k and its a year..
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by majamajic(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
ndidibabe:
With 1 million??
or less
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ndidibabe(f): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:

or less
That one na beer palour
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by lawmani: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
bamasite:
They are great. I have tried it before and it was cool.

I can recommend it. 1.75% interest only.

Extra cool

1.75% per month = 21% per Annum
Don't be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
vowsng:

What's the code bro
*426*11#
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ayo8:
Diamond/Access ...come and see oooo.... GTB is giving out loans without hassles.

...Be there forming "half of inflow" I will soon port.
Access gave me a loan of 350k too. Just 2 days ago. It's not only GTB
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by majamajic(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
ndidibabe:
That one na beer palour
I will open a sports bar with 1m , and have change
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by giftblaise(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Help ma/sir i am a young enterprenuer who need support to carry out his project please am seriously in need of a loan of 500k to carry out a project which will surely pay me heavily I don't mind signing a legal binding documents with you in court and I pledge to pay with any interest rate you offer me but that doesn't mean you should kill me. Please I will appreciate if you can loan me I have all my documents ready and am ready for anything that will make you help me out. 500k am ready to payback up to 650k please consider my request my phone no is 09073404044 I will never fail you help a brother carry out his project for the sake of security and other things am not gonna put my name but you can reach me out with that no
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by dbelovd(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Extremism:
GTB's *737*8*2# (salary advance) and *737*51*51# (quick credit) are always life savers. They now help me avoid the embarrassment of asking friends and family members for financial assistance whenever the going gets tough cheesy. I have used them several times. The last time I used quick credit, I borrowed N150,000 with a payment plan of 12 months that was more than convenient for me. I however repaid the loan within a month as soon as my account was funded. God bless GTB.

Oh nice!!

Does that means you only paid an interest of 1.75% on ur loan repayment since u are able to offset it in a month

Kindly enlighten us...
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Sirseedorf(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys.

I'm running a fixed (monthly contribution ) deposit account with union bank in which their told me the interest rate is 8% monthly.

the deposit is now up to f(4)our month and the interest I saw there was #165, though am running two of which one is Union Korrect, while the other is Union Future account.
the Korrect is 7000, the Future is 2000. though I can deposit more than the amount but I just wanted to start a token to see how far it goes with the savings. So my main concern is how much will the interest yield in a year and how much will it bring in a month, and how can I get the correct fact to calculate it better. It's been 5month presently.

thanks ..
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by abbasajao(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
leo1234:

Do you have the option of choosing how many months you want repay the loan?
How much did you pay after one month?

Log on to the bank's Gtworld mobile app or internet Banking. You will be able to chose your preferred duration.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Akanoaaa(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
captainking:
You can still get a loan from GTB as a business owner.. Its quite simple...
wanna know how
Please tell us how
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by bamasite(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
My brother, that rate is fair
lawmani:

1.75% per month = 21% per Annum
Don't be deceived.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Drdreluv: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Scammer why do people like doing ojukokoro he should just give money like that did he even know u before
Chinatown1759:

Since the interest rate is 120,000 per year, I can give u 200k plus your one million. Am into agriculture. Chat me up if your interested let's deal.

2 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by captainking(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
fulfilled2016:

Okay, thanks, that has been noted.

What about the source of funds, must it be payed from Corporate accounts only or I can send from my other Individual accounts and tag it salary?
Well

I will confirm. And revert tomorrow
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by romenna: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Every disappointment is a blessing.
This is the good side of oil price crash which affected lot of bank loans.
Now they r running away from oil sector n embrassing the real sector.
Simple economics
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by luluosas(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Invitation to hell
majamajic:

people must drink and watch football , choose a nice location, get sexy ladies as waiters, get a 2 male as manager and fridge personal

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by luluosas(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
As a salary earner of course
Kelvin30286063:

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by luluosas(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Only for salary earners
Kelvin30286063:

*426*11#
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by luluosas(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't think you are entirely correct
zeromeridian:
Since Innoson won GT bank at the supreme court, GTbank has started recruiting online marketers
trying to convince people to open account with them so that they can get instant loan.

The op is GTbank online marketer. They are looking for people to deposit money with GTB.
I had a call from someone telling me to open account with gt, that with minimum balance of 100k
that i can get a loan for 1m. but all na lies.

they are looking for money from everywhere to pay innoson.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:

people must drink and watch football , choose a nice location , get sexy ladies as waiters , get a 2 male as manager and fridge personal

12% on monthly repayment interest not per annum
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Ayo8(m): 1:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Try apply for a 6-digit loan and you'll hear stories...
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by DaddyYeeboz: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2019
ndidibabe:
With 1 million??

When someone ha never seen 1M in his life, 1M becomes 1 billion in his eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by eseh1(f): 5:57am On Aug 30, 2019
How can those without salary account get loan from gtb
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by eseh1(f): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2019
demoBaba:

I've collected 450k without going to bank or fill any documents. Lastly am not salary earner.
How...?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by sholly28(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Joy2Dwise:

I closed both my current and savings account with the (FBN) cos I've never benefited anything apart from unnessassary deductions from them. The funny part is that you cant withdraw even 50naira for recharge card even when you have 1k in your balance.

Even after providing evidence, they are still doubting. Ignorance is expensive.

For those trying to discourage people from bank loans, I bought my first two piece of lands along the Lekki-Epe Expressway through bank loan in 2012. The value of that land doubled before I finished paying the loan. If I had waited to gather the money on my own, I'm not sure I'd have been able to acquire that property at that time. Borrowing is one thing, investing wisely is another.

nice one bro, im still owing gtbank n access bk due to i lost my job. pls i need job 08090903490 any type job but im an electrical technician
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ibechris(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2019
The new CBN rule as at last month July,2019 sternly warned all commercial banks in the country to give out loans to entrepreneurs and salary earners else they will be issued query.
In furtherance to this, the CBN equally has made it mandatory that all loan defaulters will be made to forfeit other money's from other banks to pay their loan liabilities where such a fellow defaults... hence reducing the loan burden on banks in the country.

No one should be happy yet especially, those of us who are fund of seeing bank loans as free gift. It's tougher now than before. And for those who abide the rules,it means more money for more investment.

Good luck to all the good people who keep to their promise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.