Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (75748 Views)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by sharpsharp: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Joy2Dwise:
I kept receiving pop-up messages from GTB on my mobile app stating that I was qualified to apply for loan but I kept ignoring them cus I knew that getting a loan is not as easy as that. I knew what I went through on few occasions when I had to take loans as small as 300k to sort out some immediate financial needs. It got to a point when I began to expect the bank to request the death certificate of my great grand father before they approve a loan amount that is not even up to my monthly earnings. The most embarrassing moment was when two close friends refused to sign guarantor forms because they claimed it was against their principle. I had to swallow my pride and go to a junior who eventually stood in as my guarantor at the end.

Out of curiousity, I clicked "accept'' just to see if it was real. Next message I got was that "your application has been accepted". To cut the long story short, I received an alert of about 1m.150k just few hours later and this sounded incredible. A scanned copy of the repayment plan was later emailed to me and when I did the calculation, I found out that the total percentage of interest is about 12% as against 22 - 26% which I was forced to cough out in previous loans I took from different banks in the past. This to me was a good deal even though I don't have a specific plan for it. Had to push it to my son's account while I wrap my head around what best to do with the money.

This instant loan and the attractive interest rate kept me wondering on the following:

1. Does it mean the banks now have so much money in their coffers to lend out to customers even without asking?
2. What is the reason for the low interest rate which to me is still far lower than what is obtainable?

I called my account officer to ascertain if I can invest it in FG bond but I wasn't impressed with the interest rate so I'm going to keep it in the bank pending on when I decide on what to do with it. Any good idea is however welcomed.

Invest in money market by stanbic IBTC
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
LINTUNE:
dude u lie... Im eligible to over 200k or so... If ur account is active atleast they would, but im not ready for loans anyway i dont fancy it.. Ill rather collect it from families and friends

What's the code u used sir?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nickshrapnel: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
1984och:
Fantastic! What a welcomed development. This is good news for young entreprenuers. The sad story is that they only give to salary earners. It should be extended to entrepreneurs without 9 to 5 jobs.

I tried using it to buy a car for Uber business by dialing *737*51*51#, but was told to open a salary account with them. But as I no get job now, nothing for me sad
Not only salary earners sir, if your account is very active you may be considered for the loan
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Omonigeriarere: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
emezuo17:
. My dear. Gtb is the bomb oh, i can confirm, just a dial and i got more than 500k, and the interest is not much, even with the loan running you can still access salary advance if you are paid through the bank.

I use GT for the collection of my salary; must I necessarily open another salary account before accessing the loan?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
demoBaba:

I've collected 450k without going to bank or fill any documents. Lastly am not salary earner.

How did u do it sir?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nbote(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2019
priceaction:
That's great. Welcome development too but you need to make sure you ask lots of questions and get good answers related to the loan before you finally settle for it. Naija bank can be funny at times. Make e no come turn to innoson - gtb saga which hunter became hunted.
By the way anyone knows how to get my money or credit back. I bought MTN card via access Bank apps yesterday only to get network error and disconnection. But after few hours ,got debited 3 times and NO even single credit on the phone in anyway up until now. Is there a solution to that?

Chat dem up directly from d access mobile app.. Dats how I resolve my banking issues and even make complaints if I have to

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by nonut: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2019
zeromeridian:
Since Innoson won GT bank at the supreme court, GTbank has started recruiting online marketers
trying to convince people to open account with them so that they can get instant loan.

The op is GTbank online marketer. They are looking for people to deposit money with GTB.
I had a call from someone telling me to open account with gt, that with minimum balance of 100k
that i can get a loan for 1m. but all na lies.

they are looking for money from everywhere to pay innoson.
That's more like it.
The story from the Op sounded too good to be true.
Those losers are looking for cash to repay their debt.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by motheex: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
mistacoco2:
Bro so don't have plan of what to do with loan, you went to take loan... Hmmm
grin
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by monny1: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
captainking:

You can still get a loan from GTB as a business owner..
Its quite simple...

wanna know how

Pls how?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by FManager(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Naughtysite:
The banks have too much money in their coffers.

The banks ironically LACK credible people to lend this money to.

98% of Nigerian debtors won't pay willingly.

Show me statistics, before spewing nonsense, imp

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by captainking(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
1984och:

Oh yes I want to know.
Kindly share pls
OK.. This is quite simple if you have a registered business with a corporate account..

All you have to do is....
Pay yourself a specific amount every month on a specific date... Say..... 25th every month.. And let the narration of the payment be... Salary... Or...eg.. August salary.. Or just salary.. Etc.. You can include the company name if you want... Let salary just be there... Do this for 3 months and gtb will notify you of your qualification to take salary loan from them at 1.7%...

Chikena

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by manitoba(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Elzakzaky:

I rushed to comment before reading your post. My bad.
There is a risk free business I can show you. It is a loophole in bet9ja. You will need around #400k to do it.
Check your mail and send your phone number.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by captainking(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
monny1:

Pls how?
Please read my previous post.. I have replied same to someone else.
Thanks
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by sharpsharp: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
manitoba:

Check your mail and send your phone number.
When will people like you stop such act of luring peeps from open discussion into your trickish schemes.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by owila4luv(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
1984och:
Fantastic! What a welcomed development. This is good news for young entreprenuers. The sad story is that they only give to salary earners. It should be extended to entrepreneurs without 9 to 5 jobs.

I tried using it to buy a car for Uber business by dialing *737*51*51#, but was told to open a salary account with them. But as I no get job now, nothing for me sad
eyah... God Will Bless You In Jesus Name
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by sartee(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
rozayx5:

its for salary account only right?
It's not for only salary account sir. I got the loan of 1m couple of months ago. With interest rate of 1.75%. I don't run a salary account with GTB. But mine is 6months. The op must be lucky to have gotten a year repayment plan. I'm only done with the repayments. Have got just a month left.

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Femich18:
Sure it is real. Few moonths ago i do receive same message until 2months ago a colleague at work told him he is on the loan and paying every month.Another applied 2 weeks ago and he received less than 500k though.
I am planning to apply for mine too before the year ends
Plz apply and lend me part if it
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by BeastOfNoTribe: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
The OP's assertion is VERY REAL & a MUCH WELCOME DEVELOPMENT...

I'm a testament to it wink

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
What about First bank?
Do they also offer quick loans of such?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by CheapDataGuy: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
captainking:

You can still get a loan from GTB as a business owner..
Its quite simple...

wanna know how

Yes hello
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by austin7652(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
captainking:
You can still get a loan from GTB as a business owner.. Its quite simple...
wanna know how
How please?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ayusco85(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Joy2Dwise:
I kept receiving pop-up messages from GTB on my mobile app stating that I was qualified to apply for loan but I kept ignoring them cus I knew that getting a loan is not as easy as that. I knew what I went through on few occasions when I had to take loans as small as 300k to sort out some immediate financial needs. It got to a point when I began to expect the bank to request the death certificate of my great grand father before they approve a loan amount that is not even up to my monthly earnings. The most embarrassing moment was when two close friends refused to sign guarantor forms because they claimed it was against their principle. I had to swallow my pride and go to a junior who eventually stood in as my guarantor at the end.

Out of curiousity, I clicked "accept'' just to see if it was real. Next message I got was that "your application has been accepted". To cut the long story short, I received an alert of about 1m.150k just few hours later and this sounded incredible. A scanned copy of the repayment plan was later emailed to me and when I did the calculation, I found out that the total percentage of interest is about 12% as against 22 - 26% which I was forced to cough out in previous loans I took from different banks in the past. This to me was a good deal even though I don't have a specific plan for it. Had to push it to my son's account while I wrap my head around what best to do with the money.

This instant loan and the attractive interest rate kept me wondering on the following:

1. Does it mean the banks now have so much money in their coffers to lend out to customers even without asking?
2. What is the reason for the low interest rate which to me is still far lower than what is obtainable?

I called my account officer to ascertain if I can invest it in FG bond but I wasn't impressed with the interest rate so I'm going to keep it in the bank pending on when I decide on what to do with it. Any good idea is however welcomed.

Loan me the money I will double it within 6 months.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by profem1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
zeromeridian:
Since Innoson won GT bank at the supreme court, GTbank has started recruiting online marketers
trying to convince people to open account with them so that they can get instant loan.

The op is GTbank online marketer. They are looking for people to deposit money with GTB.
I had a call from someone telling me to open account with gt, that with minimum balance of 100k

That's not true. CBN has given all banks a requirement to give at least 60% of their deposits as loans to customers. So, most banks are pushing hard to give loans out now especially Retail and SMEs.

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Reffone: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Well I am in aba ngwa road building material line and into tiles and marble floor and wall design and presently we are in season, so u can invest and because on the demand and due too low dealers on dis end u are able to sell off and make ur profit quickly and on time
Omonigeriarere:

How?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ayusco85(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
zeromeridian:

What if you are wrong oga? Should thunder fire you?

2 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ayusco85(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
rozayx5:
Loan apps have threatened banks

They have to be innovative or shutdown

This is the reason bro. The banks saw these loan apps and micro finance banks take away their customers so they decided to evolve. Now banks give loan more than these apps
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by awumen: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chuvin22:
First bank see your mate...?

USELESS Bank. Always collecting the small I have.
i told my younger brother same thing that rather than keep money in first bank without any benefit why not do GT or access bank, first bank na scam honestly

4 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ayusco85(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
rainmoredays:
he doesn't know what's going on

Haq Haq Haq
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Joy2Dwise: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
awumen:
i told my younger brother same thing that rather than keep money in first bank without any benefit why not do GT or access bank, first bank na scam honestly

I closed both my current and savings account with the (FBN) cos I've never benefited anything apart from unnessassary deductions from them. The funny part is that you cant withdraw even 50naira for recharge card even when you have 1k in your balance.

ayusco85:

What if you are wrong oga? Should thunder fire you?

Even after providing evidence, they are still doubting. Ignorance is expensive.

For those trying to discourage people from bank loans, I bought my first two piece of lands along the Lekki-Epe Expressway through bank loan in 2012. The value of that land doubled before I finished paying the loan. If I had waited to gather the money on my own, I'm not sure I'd have been able to acquire that property at that time. Borrowing is one thing, investing wisely is another.[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by rozayx5(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
sartee:

It's not for only salary account sir. I got the loan of 1m couple of months ago. With interest rate of 1.75%. I don't run a salary account with GTB. But mine is 6months. The op must be lucky to have gotten a year repayment plan. I'm only done with the repayments. Have got just a month left.

Hmm

Current account?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Bookienightmare: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

*426*11#
thank you very much sir, but I guess it's for Salary account. They brought Eligibility amount of #100,000 for me and when I pressed Yes, I didn't get any reply and it's for over 2 hours now. They once sent me the messages of qualifying for loan over a month ago and when i applied for it, I got no reply.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by jayinfo2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chuvin22:
First bank see your mate...?

USELESS Bank. Always collecting the small I have.

First bank also do this, I do collect loan from them , I'm even owing them 50k now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.