Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (75694 Views)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / UPDATE,Help I Recieved A Credit Alert From My Name ( Full Name Included) / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Femich18(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Noel1:

Plz apply and lend me part if it

Hahahahahaha....No wahala I will ping you when it is ready

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by ntyce(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
showafrica:

Pls explain this to me...

LDR means Loan Deposit Ratio, it's is the ratio of the bank's total loan to it's Total deposit.
CBN wants banks to give out 60% of its total deposit as loans.
Banks that fail to comply will be charged a higher CRR (cash reserve ratio)

2 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
If there was love amongst family, they could come together & raise funds for dat struggling hard working brother or sister in d family & back him with prayers (better u pray urself with a sincere heart). They would rather be fighting & killing themselves with witchcraft & making contribution for burial. Nobody gathers to save dat dieing fellow in hospital bed.

All dis borrowing unfavourable money with interest from evil strangers, friends & cut throat institution will not be d concern of many if family is up & doing.

The saying dat a borrower is a slave to d lender is a biblical truth even though I was also guilty.

Explanation: you took 500k from bank or all these demonic lending house including d recent online app u are talking about. Now you are expected to return 750k total at d end of 12 months as an entrepreneur or retailer.

At the end of every month, u are to pay back
Principal =
Interest =

Total monthly payable = 62,500.

Now subtract 62,500 from the initial 500,000 and u are left with 437,500 to continue ur biz

It is called reducing balance & dat is why loan end up being a burden for businesses.

It is good for regular salary earners & those dat need emergency cash who can't wait 1-2 months for their funds to land.

Loan is not structured to favor small scale businesses due to d "reducing balance" effect on principal.

Anyways I don't know d kind of biz u do with 500k dat will earn u 100k profit monthly. Make una tell me. No betnaija & other online get quick rich scheme here. Mention real & tangible biz.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by dd12345: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
nice one
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Kingzeez10: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
priceaction:
That's great. Welcome development too but you need to make sure you ask lots of questions and get good answers related to the loan before you finally settle for it. Naija bank can be funny at times. Make e no come turn to innoson - gtb saga which hunter became hunted.
By the way anyone knows how to get my money or credit back. I bought MTN card via access Bank apps yesterday only to get network error and disconnection. But after few hours ,got debited 3 times and NO even single credit on the phone in anyway up until now. Is there a solution to that?

Mail them you'll surely get your money back within 48 hours
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Yes they now offer loans like that due to BVN validity.
I recently got the same kind of message from my bank (ACCESS BANK) and on dialing the number, I got a loan of 350k just like that. The loan came in within 5 minutes and I was shocked. The funny part is, I didn't even need the loan, I just wanted to try the fast code and laugh at their stupidity later. cheesy

What's the code bro
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by TommyAnthem(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tried it but couldn't register, they need only personal account as against business account which I have.
mathew247:
Pay later(Carbon) is the surest way to get a loan here in naija. Na step by step shaa. Right now I'm on over 200,000 loan from them and you can pay monthly instalment till you pay it off.

Get the app,and fill your necessary details and you'll get it within minutes.

If you want a referral code then use this:
Referral code: ARINTFFR

Thank Me Later.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by mathew247: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
HisExcellence:

They are the worst, they will borrow u 50k with the interest of halve of the money they borrowed u. Funny thing is they are asking me to invest with 50k with the interest of 600 after six months.
Na lie...the higher the money the lesser the interest, collected around 80k with 3333 interest per month for 6months. Used my statement of account and they were able to give me above 400k. No one don gimme that kin money to support my hustle. I'm glad and I'm not complaining.

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by kulekaa(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Joy2Dwise:
I kept receiving pop-up messages from GTB on my mobile app stating that I was qualified to apply for loan but I kept ignoring them cus I knew that getting a loan is not as easy as that. I knew what I went through on few occasions when I had to take loans as small as 300k to sort out some immediate financial needs. It got to a point when I began to expect the bank to request the death certificate of my great grand father before they approve a loan amount that is not even up to my monthly earnings. The most embarrassing moment was when two close friends refused to sign guarantor forms because they claimed it was against their principle. I had to swallow my pride and go to a junior who eventually stood in as my guarantor at the end.

Out of curiousity, I clicked "accept'' just to see if it was real. Next message I got was that "your application has been accepted". To cut the long story short, I received an alert of about 1m.150k just few hours later and this sounded incredible. A scanned copy of the repayment plan was later emailed to me and when I did the calculation, I found out that the total percentage of interest is about 12% as against 22 - 26% which I was forced to cough out in previous loans I took from different banks in the past. This to me was a good deal even though I don't have a specific plan for it. Had to push it to my son's account while I wrap my head around what best to do with the money.

This instant loan and the attractive interest rate kept me wondering on the following:

1. Does it mean the banks now have so much money in their coffers to lend out to customers even without asking?
2. What is the reason for the low interest rate which to me is still far lower than what is obtainable?

I called my account officer to ascertain if I can invest it in FG bond but I wasn't impressed with the interest rate so I'm going to keep it in the bank pending on when I decide on what to do with it. Any good idea is however welcomed.
please contact me ASAP u can invest in Egusi business there is no losses i assure u that u will will double the price u bought per bag. Call or WhatsApp me for more clarifications, 07031561163
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by fulfilled2016: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
sartee:

It's not for only salary account sir. I got the loan of 1m couple of months ago. With interest rate of 1.75%. I don't run a salary account with GTB. But mine is 6months. The op must be lucky to have gotten a year repayment plan. I'm only done with the repayments. Have got just a month left.

Do you pay yourself into your non salary GTB account from a corporate acct or individual acct, and tag it salary as transaction description?

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by wizzy199: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
emezuo17:
. My dear. Gtb is the bomb oh, i can confirm, just a dial and i got more than 500k, and the interest is not much, even with the loan running you can still access salary advance if you are paid through the bank.
How do one go about it, my dad needs money urgently for a project and he uses first bank, must one have an account with Gtb
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Unusuallove99: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
I need a loan of 200k urgently...pls does this apply to zenith bank users also
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by fulfilled2016: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
captainking:

OK.. This is quite simple if you have a registered business with a corporate account..

All you have to do is....
Pay yourself a specific amount every month on a specific date... Say..... 25th every month.. And let the narration of the payment be... Salary... Or...eg.. August salary.. Or just salary.. Etc.. You can include the company name if you want... Let salary just be there... Do this for 3 months and gtb will notify you of your qualification to take salary loan from them at 1.7%...

Chikena

Is the GTB account you pay into a savings account or a current account?

Secondly, you've got any idea if this will or will not work if you are paying into your GTB account from an individual account (non corporate account)?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Femich18:

Hahahahahaha....No wahala I will ping you when it is ready
Plz na grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by captainking(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
fulfilled2016:

Is the GTB account you pay into a savings account or a current account?

Secondly, you've got any idea if this will or will not work if you are paying into your GTB account from an individual account (non corporate account)?

a savings account..it does not have to be current account..
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by fulfilled2016: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
captainking:

a savings account..it does not have to be current account..

Okay, thanks, that has been noted.

What about the source of funds, must it be payed from Corporate accounts only or I can send from my other Individual accounts and tag it salary?
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Ayo8(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Diamond/Access ...come and see oooo.... GTB is giving out loans without hassles.

...Be there forming "half of inflow" I will soon port.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by abidemidare: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
rozayx5:

renmoney own is something else

44k a week on a 1m naira loan

shocked shocked shocked
Those people henn
600k+ on 1.5m for 9months loan
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by cutechioma1: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
My dear first of all, are you a govt salary earner? If yes, then just know that the loan will be deducted from your salary as they have access to that.
Secondly the reason why the interest rate is lower is because it is been calculated monthly. A normal bank loan will charge you an interest of 26% and calculate it for the period of loan repayment but for monthly calculation, you repay based on each month. The advantage of the monthly is if you plan on repaying it one month but if you plan on a 12 month repayment, then the amt of interest you will pay will be 12*12% which is a whole lot. I hope you get the picture. My advice, run away from that type of loan as it can kill you before your time.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by rozayx5(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
abidemidare:

Those people henn
600k+ on 1.5m for 9months loan

when i liquidated the loan after just two months they were not happy undecided undecided
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
zeromeridian:
Since Innoson won GT bank at the supreme court, GTbank has started recruiting online marketers
trying to convince people to open account with them so that they can get instant loan.

The op is GTbank online marketer. They are looking for people to deposit money with GTB.
I had a call from someone telling me to open account with gt, that with minimum balance of 100k
that i can get a loan for 1m. but all na lies.

they are looking for money from everywhere to pay innoson.
don't be myopic.
all banks in Nigeria are now facing mass retail loan seriously.
its a big source of revenue.
the loan is quite flexible.
at 1.75% monthly that is 21% per annum..
so if you take the loan and repay everything in one month you'll only pay interest for the one month you had the loan running.
you can get up to 5 million and if you repay in 3months you'll only pay interest for the 3 months and not the total 21% per annum..

and the wonderful thing is that the loan is on reducing balance basis so as you repay monthly the interest you pay for the next month keeps reducing..

and those shouting innoson innoson se the ''judgement'' was given months ago what's he waiting for to take over the gtbank branches as you were celebrating then..keep believing lies.

6 Likes

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by AeroplaneApple: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
mistacoco2:
Bro so don't have plan of what to do with loan, you went to take loan... Hmmm
nice to see that you identified the loophole in the narrative... That OP is just a marketer
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by sartee(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Acidosis:

Do you have the GTBank token?
No sir... I don't have the token sir
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by sartee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
fulfilled2016:

Do you pay yourself into your non salary GTB account from a corporate acct or individual acct, and tag it salary as transaction description?
I can't remember the last time I visit the banking hall. Mostly my junior brother makes the deposits. And have never stated it on the teller or anywhere, that am paying in my salary.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by showafrica(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
ntyce:

LDR means Loan Deposit Ratio, it's is the ratio of the bank's total loan to it's Total deposit.
CBN wants banks to give out 60% of its total deposit as loans.
Banks that fail to comply will be charged a higher CRR (cash reserve ratio)

Thanks very much, I understand now. Good development
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by daudaolaleke(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
zeromeridian:
Since Innoson won GT bank at the supreme court, GTbank has started recruiting online marketers
trying to convince people to open account with them so that they can get instant loan.

The op is GTbank online marketer. They are looking for people to deposit money with GTB.
I had a call from someone telling me to open account with gt, that with minimum balance of 100k
that i can get a loan for 1m. but all na lies.

they are looking for money from everywhere to pay innoson.

Contrary to your opinion, I also got same loan from Gtb which am paying back till October, my sister and her husband got same day also. 1m each. We could not believe it. So it is true.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by Smartwave: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Twoclans:
I have not even read your thread but I already know it is GT Bank .

A bank that is in a class of its own .
Every living Banks are using Loan to beg there Salary Account and good business account holders now. Not only Gtbank
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by showafrica(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Extremism:
GTB's *737*8*2# (salary advance) and *737*51*51# (quick credit) are always life savers. They now help me avoid the embarrassment of asking friends and family members for financial assistance whenever the going gets tough cheesy. I have used them several times. The last time I used quick credit, I borrowed N150,000 with a payment plan of 12 months that was more than convenient for me. I however repaid the loan within a month as soon as my account was funded. God bless GTB.

I tell you, this is life saver. I do kwikmoney but Gtb is more convenient and affordable.

1 Like

Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by SoftHeart(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
demoBaba:

I've collected 450k without going to bank or fill any documents. Lastly am not salary earner.

How did you do this please?
I want to apply for the loan too.
Re: How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank by affinity77(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Joy2Dwise:
I kept receiving pop-up messages from GTB on my mobile app stating that I was qualified to apply for loan but I kept ignoring them cus I knew that getting a loan is not as easy as that. I knew what I went through on few occasions when I had to take loans as small as 300k to sort out some immediate financial needs. It got to a point when I began to expect the bank to request the death certificate of my great grand father before they approve a loan amount that is not even up to my monthly earnings. The most embarrassing moment was when two close friends refused to sign guarantor forms because they claimed it was against their principle. I had to swallow my pride and go to a junior who eventually stood in as my guarantor at the end.

Out of curiousity, I clicked "accept'' just to see if it was real. Next message I got was that "your application has been accepted". To cut the long story short, I received an alert of about 1m.150k just few hours later and this sounded incredible. A scanned copy of the repayment plan was later emailed to me and when I did the calculation, I found out that the total percentage of interest is about 12% as against 22 - 26% which I was forced to cough out in previous loans I took from different banks in the past. This to me was a good deal even though I don't have a specific plan for it. Had to push it to my son's account while I wrap my head around what best to do with the money.

This instant loan and the attractive interest rate kept me wondering on the following:

1. Does it mean the banks now have so much money in their coffers to lend out to customers even without asking?
2. What is the reason for the low interest rate which to me is still far lower than what is obtainable?

I called my account officer to ascertain if I can invest it in FG bond but I wasn't impressed with the interest rate so I'm going to keep it in the bank pending on when I decide on what to do with it. Any good idea is however welcomed.
Lemme try and see if it's gonna work for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.