Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? (4299 Views)

D Reason Y My Gurlfriend Jilted Me / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2006
he walked out of the relationship without a backward glance and now he is trying to be friendly. wat do i do? need your candid advise dear friendz
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2006
I think you can still be friends with him if you really want to.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2006
Z4M4eva:

I think you can still be friends with him if you really want to.

i wish its dat easy, i hate his guts
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2006
Well I wish you goodluck
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by naijadiva: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2006
If you hate his guts, then why be friends with him? Just because he wants it? What about what you want? Do you know why he walked out on the relationship? If it's because he's a dog, he's probably trying to find some way back into your life. If you want to get over it, confront him and find out why he did it. When you've found your peace of mind, move on and forget him. I don't think you should be friendly with him only because in most situations like that, people end up messing around again and they're probably not even in a relationship this time. Feelings get involved and someone ends up getting hurt.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by hotangel2(f): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2006
naijadiva WORD!

Truthhurts... just like ur name said.. the truth hurts.

Normally, i think it's cool when you are still friends with your ex's... that's a good thing to do. No strings attached.. just be friends. But then again, you have to think about the cause of the break-up. If your dude broke up with you for no reason at all.. and you actually hate his guts like you said. It wouldn't be a good reason to do what your mind tells you not to do.

On the other side, you can be nice to him.. but being nice does not mean being TOO nice. Just talk to him, pick up the phone when he calls.. don't give too much attention. Just let him know.. "i ain't mad at you, but that don't mean im gon be your dog". that kinda thing.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by DarkNight1(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2006
If U hate hsi guts that much......walk away or get ready to be sucked back in....and of course.....left again!
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by nicetohave(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2006
Dark_Night:

If U hate hsi guts that much.walk away or get ready to be sucked back in.and of course.left again!

atta boy!!! cool
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by hausachic(f): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2006
I think he has a hidden agenda......since u hate his guts, i think you should walk it girl! of course you are allowed to b civil...erm only when it suits you.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by nicetohave(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2006
and errm truthhurts, remember hate is the cousin of love, be sure which youre feeling cool
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by prettyH(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2006
@TRUTHHURTS,

Why would u want to be friends with the guy who jilted you?
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by snazzydawn(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2006
beats me!!!
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by dejiolowe: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2006
@truthhurts you can be nice. we have all done one bad thing or the other before. imagine u were the one who jilted someone, would u like the person to be nasty to u later when u r kind of sorry for what u did?
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Viktor(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2006
Well they say "a vacation is what u take when u can no longer take when u've been takin"....Well he took the vacation and maybe now he's tired of it...But i'll adviceyou to be matured about this whole thing but then dont go too close for a whyle...
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by CHOCHORI(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2006
u guys can be friends trust me its cool.never be in enemity with one u sometime love.try and be good to him,it will hurt him for a long time and he will end up being a good guy someday if he gets into a relationship. he will realised wot he has missed in the long run.i am good at this so if u need an expertise advise,consult me and i will be willing to render at FOC!!!!
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by CHOCHORI(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2006
u guys can be friends trust me its cool.never be in enemity with one u sometime love.try and be good to him,it will hurt him for a long time and he will end up being a good guy someday if he gets into a relationship. he will realised wot he has missed in the long run.i am good at this so if u need an expertise advise,consult me and i will be willing to render at FOC!!!!
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Oyinhoney(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2006
...man scratch all of that you should be as mean as possible!!!
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by MatureMe(f): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2006
Hello truthhurts, since he is being so friendly, now would be a good time to ask him why he did what he did to you that's if you can hold off long enough from hating him so much, you might be able to get that settled and eventually stop hating him so much and move on or be his friend, you control all of that not him no matter what he has done to you in the past. Don't give him that much power over you, it isn't worth it.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by shockreaction(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2006
It depends. Have you gotten over the bad feelings yet?
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by DEKING3(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2006
I would rather take it from this perspective. If you become friends with this guy, be ready to be won back to him. This is someone whom you once shared something with and for you to have shared something with him and feel the pain this much, then being his friend means you could be vulnerable to his talks.
Ask yourself if you really want to be his friend now.
Secondly, define the level of the friendship.

Whether you believe it or not, if you hate someone so much and think about him often, he rules a great portion of your life.

Think!!!
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by prettyH(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2006
DE-KING:

Whether you believe it or not, if you hate someone so much and think about him often, he rules a great portion of your life.

True...

1 Like

Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by wahalaman(m): 2:28am On Jan 24, 2006
Your heart is saying something to you now, may be you want to listen to your heart but if it is being nice to someone who dumped you, it all depends on what you mean by being nice... Just keep your eyes Open . if the person have true repentance, yeah u can give him one last chance. Always be ready to move on if he wants to make it a habit. You deserve a better life... abi?
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by papermoon(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2006
NICEto someone who jilted you...DAMN...if i had my way..i would hang the muthaf&*^%r upside down by his balls and tweeze his pubes off one by one.....u know no torture is too mild for that kind of person...
NOBODY walking the surface of the earth has any right to jilt another....infact I WILL shepe for the guy till his last generation on this earth.....kai kai kai....JILT....has anyone been to yaba psychiatric hospital?when i was living in naija..i had to go there to see someone very close...and guess what?majority of the chicks there(and im talking correct babes)are there over MAN PALAVER.....and it wasnt my assumption...the doctor told me....once he did...i just said to myself..on top wetin?man?quick quick i broke up with the oloriburuku i was with then.who wanted me to have psycho because of him..and moved on...BELEIVE me..reading about jilting etc is easy..but experiencing it is a nightmare...and for the records I WASNT THE ONE WHO WAS IN YABA O...I SWEAR I JUST GO FISIT ONE DISTANT RELATION LIKE THAT....and why was she there?HER HUSBAND to be ran away just ONE day to the wedding.he told her he was going to pick his suit up from america...and till today we are still looking for him...he is about 6 feet 3 inches...skin colour like coffee beans..(shio..like cocoa beans)...yoruba..has a thick british accent..with a tattoo of a dagger on his left arm..so LADIES when you come across this SPUNKBAG......RUN RUN RUN..he is a jilter....(erm...jilter..is there a word like that)AND jilter if you are reading this...kai.....i suggest you go and wash your head in RIVER oshun...because the type of curses on your head.......pastor adeboye himsefl will think twice before agreeing to deliver your weak ass.....

1 Like

Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by prettyH(f): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2006
Lol...thats what i'm talking about.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by chillin(f): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2006
WORD!!
Ohhh my goooodnesss! thatz what i mean!! Papermoon i luvv u gurl! whoa! i just can't stop laughing!! 4real tho! thatz "fact" right there! hahahahahaahh lol lol lol lol u go gurl. damn! u good!....Papermoon we need to talk.... see that guy u looking 4! when hez found, hez gon get hung just like you said! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by mmomi(f): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2006
Old friend is like yam's head(isi ji) which can easily bounce back when planted in the farm. But this is not ment for a cheater when he comes back,may be you are now richer or he sees a promising future in you,he is coming back for something.
Don't listen to his sweet words.That his bad character will still be there unless by the Grace of God.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2006
thanks guys for your response been indisposed thats why i havent been able to reply and answer your questions but i try as much as possible to do just that since i'll be online all day today
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2006
CHOCHORI:

@ CHOCHORI wow i wud like to know wat exactly you mean when u said yu are good @ it cos am seriously considering your offer of consultation grin thanks though for the post
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2006
MatureMe:

Hello truthhurts, since he is being so friendly, now would be a good time to ask him why he did what he did to you that's if you can hold off long enough from hating him so much, you might be able to get that settled and eventually stop hating him so much and move on or be his friend, you control all of that not him no matter what he has done to you in the past. Don't give him that much power over you, it isn't worth it.

thanks mature me truthfully i have been trying to delay confronting him reasons unknown to me cos i really want to be sure i have gotten over him before i see him sad sad sad yeah i know my case is pathetic but this is where i can sincerely rant and say all dats on my mind
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2006
DE-KING:

I would rather take it from this perspective. If you become friends with this guy, be ready to be won back to him. This is someone whom you once shared something with and for you to have shared something with him and feel the pain this much, then being his friend means you could be vulnerable to his talks.
Ask yourself if you really want to be his friend now.
Secondly, define the level of the friendship.

Think!!!

i wont be so daft to be won back to him cos now i know better, but you do have a point i think about him so often but its really not wat you think all i think about is revenge i need to get back @ him somehow
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2006
@ shock reaction i try to act like i have gotten over it but sincerely i doubt it sad
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2006
papermoon:

NICEto someone who jilted you...DAMN...if i had my way..i would hang the muthaf&*^%r upside down by his balls and tweeze his pubes off one by one.u know no torture is too mild for that kind of person...
NOBODY walking the surface of the earth has any right to jilt another.infact I WILL shepe for the guy till his last generation on this earth.kai kai kai.JILT.has anyone been to yaba psychiatric hospital?when i was living in naija..i had to go there to see someone very close...and guess what?majority of the chicks there(and im talking correct babes)are there over MAN PALAVER.and it wasnt my assumption...the doctor told me.once he did...i just said to myself..on top wetin?man?quick quick i broke up with the oloriburuku i was with then.who wanted me to have psycho because of him..and moved on...BELEIVE me..reading about jilting etc is easy..but experiencing it is a nightmare...and for the records I WASNT THE ONE WHO WAS IN YABA O...I SWEAR I JUST GO FISIT ONE DISTANT RELATION LIKE THAT.and why was she there?HER HUSBAND to be ran away just ONE day to the wedding.he told her he was going to pick his suit up from america...and till today we are still looking for him...he is about 6 feet 3 inches...skin colour like coffee beans..(shio..like cocoa beans)...yoruba..has a thick british accent..with a tattoo of a dagger on his left arm..so LADIES when you come across this SPUNKBAG.RUN RUN RUN..he is a jilter....(erm...jilter..is there a word like that)AND jilter if you are reading this...kai.i suggest you go and wash your head in RIVER oshun...because the type of curses on your head.pastor adeboye himsefl will think twice before agreeing to deliver your weak ass.....

wow! been trying to stop laughing sice i read this post this morning believe me papermoon i wish i am as storn as u are i wish it is actually this simple and i wish i could make him feel my rage!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet, Sexy, Tech Usernames You've Seen On Nl Romance Section / Your Worst Date? / How Long Should I Wait To Meet His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.