Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad (26558 Views)

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court / Lady Hysterical After Allegedly Losing Her N370k Iphone, / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by stormborn28(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Born2Breed:
Poverty is indeed a disease. At times I don't pity these poor people because they don't pity themselves.

An organisation is ready to assist you fight the battle legally but you kowtow to the rapist because of 370k.

That man would have been jailed and still pay for the girl medical expenses.

I can't just work my head around how these people with poverty mentality thinks,you give them job because they can't feed their two kids and before you know it they start having more kids and claim it was a mistake.

Very anyhowness.
infact ...im just angry..i didn't want to comment before.. Illiteracy is a disease... I found myself in a maze right now. How can
Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by Wayne4uall(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He is acting under duress and threats, he is powerless.
That's the power of poverty, you can't do that to a rich man's daughter.

That is Nigeria for u bro.... He csnt try that in an advanced country

1 Like

Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by stormborn28(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You supposed to know the man acted under duress and threats. No sane father will do that.
If you are poor and non influential in a place like Nigeria, that's what you will be passing through.
The rapist should be somehow comfortable and influential for this to take place.
A similar case happened in the north, the girl got pregnant, an NGO came into the issue, only for the girl's father to be forced to collect dowry and sign documents for the rapist to wife the minor.
for me oooooooo. I prefer to die fighting that case oooooo
Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by DeHumbleTboy: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
GistMore4:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1vqJydnMnB/

http://gistmore.com/why-i-collected-n370k-settlement-from-my-daughters-hiv-rapist-dad
this is river's state we're talking about ooo. Who said the man RAPE?? DEAR NAIRALANDERS if not that the girl is under age I swear rivers girls are damn prostitutes. I can bet with everything I have in life that a hoe in rivers state can disfigure 3 hefty men in bed!! I swear down! Damn try strolling around on Sunday if you're in rivers and see this for your self. Start from woji, slaughter, transamadi, abuloma not to talk of sangana and mile 1 spits on rivers useless girls
Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by Nostradamus: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Born2Breed:
Poverty is indeed a disease. At times I don't pity these poor people because they don't pity themselves.

An organisation is ready to assist you fight the battle legally but you kowtow to the rapist because of 370k.

That man would have been jailed and still pay for the girl medical expenses.

I can't just work my head around how these people with poverty mentality thinks,you give them job because they can't feed their two kids and before you know it they start having more kids and claim it was a mistake.

Very anyhowness.
here,i think the father's right.

After some few months,you'd be surprised the So-called civil organisations will leave the poor dad alone.since the perpetrator is rich,a lot of people will side him and they'd start accusing the victim of seducing the old-man(before you know,the girl-the victim-will become the villain).

In Nigeria, justice is only for the rich. The poor should cry to god.

This country has been condemned
Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by romenna: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dis baba go don giv plenty slay queens d virus taya
Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by ledaman: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
God punish poverty!
Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by charlsecy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dreal1247:
How is this man going to explain to the daughter what has just transpired when the child gets matured?
She may be free of the virus.
Re: Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad by Nostradamus: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Originalsly:
It was established that the man had sex with a minor....that is criminal....carnal knowledge.... she was raped period. She nor her parents can come to any out of court settlement to avoid charges. He should be charged.... and since he has money to offer for settlement.... the court can order him to pay millions for her medical treatment until the day she dies. That father need to be beaten out of his community.
i disagree with you and agree with the father on this!!

If the father should decide to pursue the case,since the rapist is rich he'll likely escape without any punishment and the father(as well as the girl,the victim)won't get a penny.it's sad but that's what Nigeria has been reduced to.

A typical example is the oyo woman who murdered her husband and was later freed to go on with her life,and everyone in Nigeria pretended as if the woman has not committed any offence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) / Men Wearing Police Uniform Attack Bank In Osun / Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.