Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe (3178 Views)

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by seanfer(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is something wrong with you. In 1945, Igbos were murdered in Jos by Notherners, with no provocation. The same thing happened in Kano in 1953. When Northerners murdered Aguiyi Ironsi, an Igbo man and president of Nigeria, Igbos did not touch Northerners living in the East.

So what you are saying is when an Igbo president is killed, it's all good? But when a Northern president is 'touched', Igbos will be killed?

Isnt that enough to show you that Igbos should not be in the same country with Northerners? Why do you want Igbos to be in the same country with those that kill them?

The bolded is half truth... When the Northern and Western leaders were killed in January 1966 and spared the Igbo politicians did you see anything bad in that?...
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by mrvitalis(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Paretomaster1:

Fair share of what exactly? Every part of Nigeria feels the economic hardship if that is what u referring to....

How many of your governors have u hold responsible?

By fair chance u mean the presidency, which should be given to you on a platter of gold Abi ? Wakka.... Oponu
U saw the police promotion right ? Was that fair ?

2 Likes

Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by fx45(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Zikora1000:
you see why I dey follow you, you are a real man. Don't mind this 'my mama say I be igbo' boy. True Igbos believe in ' never abandon your brethren ' onye agha Na nwane ya'.
Most of those idiots were born and bred in Lagos and hardly travel home. Technically they're not Igbos. Who joins the enemy to throw stones into his father's compound? Who does that? If not a wasted efulefu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Ojiofor: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
IPOB is a pro Biafra group led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Not every Igbo man and woman is a member of IPOB or even believe in their struggle.
IPOB takes responssibility for their actions.
Is every Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri a boko haram member?
Is every Fulani man respossible for the actions of Fulani herdsmen terrorist?

Is every Yoruba man a member of notorious murderous and fetish Badoo ritualists?
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by tsdarkside(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
ashacot:
The shame and disgrace that has been ongoing by ipob should never be misconstrued by Nigerians. Ipob does not represent the entire igbo tribe.
The shame that organization has brought to our tribe is becoming too much. How on earth can one person order people to go and arrest a sitting president on official visit in another country. How on earth will you say you are looking for the president of a country that the president is scared and running from you? Even when pictures of the president is flying all over japan tv stations and youtube channels you still doubt the president is not in japan. You still continue to give contradicting report about your so called operation.

Why can't Ipob understand the secular nature of Nigeria knowing fully well that a scratch on the president may likely see a reaction by the northerners on our brothers living in the north? Why cant ipob learn from what happened in 1967? You will say if northerners react in north then you will react in the east, can you compare the northerners in east to the number of igbos in the north? Has Ipob ever considered what may happen if the president should collapse over there in japan what reaction it will trigger? hmmm. If you are igboand you continue to support this show of shame by ipob on the igbo tribe, then i am sorry for you. What ipob is doing is indirectly calling for war. Ipob may have little right to protest against south east leaders but it should leave other people leaders alone. We do not need another war or crises in this country.

Our leaders in south east should speak up against this on time before this turn into something everyone will regret. Our country is not yet in good shape, but we should know how to do the right thing.

a word is enough for the wise. If you like insult me or call me efulefu, na you sabi.

Apologies for my english. Udo.

this is the right thing to do....let ipob be their own tribe....

the situaton is gettin too dangerous....
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Zikora1000(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
fx45:
Most of those idiots were born and bred in Lagos and hardly travel home. Technically they're not Igbos. Who joins the enemy to throw stones into his father's compound? Who does that? If not a wasted efulefu?
true talk ezigbo nwanem. Adadike n'ekene gi
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Malawian(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
ashacot:

Bros, this not a denial. this is a fact. Ipob does not represent the entire igbo tribe. i do not know what you think about the igbo tribe but ipob does not in anyway represent us,
What % of Igbos do IPOB represent? why not put it to a referendum is you are confident they do not represent Igbos.
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

U saw the police promotion right ? Was that fair ?

When it was favouring you, did u ever complain ?
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

Ignoramus, what is there to justify? Long before 1966, Northerners have been killing Igbos. Jos 1945 and Kano in 1953. Even if there was no 1966 coup, they would still have come up with a reason to attack Igbos.

Long before the 1966 coup, Northerners were killing Igbos. Long after the 1966 coup, Northerners are still killing Igbos to this day

When IPOB says allow Ignos to go their way, the same Northerners will start shouting we are all brothers in "One Nigeria".

I dont know who they think they are deceiving

Stop lieing na..... No-one is forcing u to staying Nigeria.... Move back to ur erosion ridden enclave...... Last time I checked, it's urs elders begging Northerners upandan to remain in the North... They even claimed to be "Northern Igbo" orisirisi....
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by mrvitalis(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Paretomaster1:

When it was favouring you, did u ever complain ?
When did it favor the igbos tell me when drop proof

Even during jonathan name the post the igbos had

Dsp ,SSG ,D.speaker , army chief ,what else ? Minister of finance ? ....what did we take that was beyond our fair share
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

When did it favor the igbos tell me when drop proof

Even during jonathan name the post the igbos had

Dsp ,SSG ,D.speaker , army chief ,what else ? Minister of finance ? ....what did we take that was beyond our fair share

You see your level of greediness, you mentioned all those positions, and compromise them as if they r councilorship positions
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by mrvitalis(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Paretomaster1:

You see your level of greediness, you mentioned all those positions, and compromise them as if they r councilorship positions
Really ? Whats in those position north west had more than igbos then

Vice president , speaker

U are not being objective maybe u just hate igbos
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Really ? Whats in those position north west had more than igbos then

Vice president , speaker

U are not being objective maybe u just hate igbos

Hate Igbos for what..... Your people have been behaving like the proverbial ostrich, you don't K or how to play politics, u only K or hate, the same Buhari u ve been insulting upandan, is the same one u begging for positions, even with that, u r not appreciative...

Can u ever allow an outsider hold a councilorship position in the east? Yet u get commissioners in other states, and still behave arrogantly....

You always want to reap where u did not sow....
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Mrfeel: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
ashacot:
The shame and disgrace that has been ongoing by ipob should never be misconstrued by Nigerians. Ipob does not represent the entire igbo tribe.
The shame that organization has brought to our tribe is becoming too much. How on earth can one person order people to go and arrest a sitting president on official visit in another country. How on earth will you say you are looking for the president of a country that the president is scared and running from you? Even when pictures of the president is flying all over japan tv stations and youtube channels you still doubt the president is not in japan. You still continue to give contradicting report about your so called operation.

Why can't Ipob understand the secular nature of Nigeria knowing fully well that a scratch on the president may likely see a reaction by the northerners on our brothers living in the north? Why cant ipob learn from what happened in 1967? You will say if northerners react in north then you will react in the east, can you compare the northerners in east to the number of igbos in the north? Has Ipob ever considered what may happen if the president should collapse over there in japan what reaction it will trigger? hmmm. If you are igboand you continue to support this show of shame by ipob on the igbo tribe, then i am sorry for you. What ipob is doing is indirectly calling for war. Ipob may have little right to protest against south east leaders but it should leave other people leaders alone. We do not need another war or crises in this country.

Our leaders in south east should speak up against this on time before this turn into something everyone will regret. Our country is not yet in good shape, but we should know how to do the right thing.

a word is enough for the wise. If you like insult me or call me efulefu, na you sabi.

This is all I have for you

This is what we ipob represent

Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our lives from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by mrvitalis(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Paretomaster1:

Hate Igbos for what..... Your people have been behaving like the proverbial ostrich, you don't K or how to play politics, u only K or hate, the same Buhari u ve been insulting upandan, is the same one u begging for positions, even with that, u r not appreciative...

Can u ever allow an outsider hold a councilorship position in the east? Yet u get commissioners in other states, and still behave arrogantly....

You always want to reap where u did not sow....
No body is begging him for appointment what we only ask is to follow the law the excess he can keep is that not fair ?

When did politics become winner takes all ?
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by fx45(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Zikora1000:
true talk ezigbo nwanem. Adadike n'ekene gi
Nne kedu? It's been a while. Check your email
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

No body is begging him for appointment what we only ask is to follow the law the excess he can keep is that not fair ?

When did politics become winner takes all ?

Ogah u r being greedy......
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2019
Paretomaster1:

Ogah u r being greedy......
By dmanding what is rightly mine ?
U just have no point
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Paretomaster1(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

U just have no point
Tell us exactly what is right urs?
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Paretomaster1:

Tell us exactly what is right urs?
To promoted in a the forces based on federal character
To be given extra board member in NDDC just like other region

All this happened last week can keep naming the list is endless
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by maestroferdi: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2019
ashacot:

Whatever. I have said my own. he who has ears should hear. i no gree i no gree nai day tear new shirt. Ipob should use their head. We do not want war in south east. I am not ready to loose any of my relative or igbo brothers weather in north or south east. There are better ways of protesting not by endangering the entire igbo tribe. Ipob has done just that by saying it will first give president buhari ekweremadu treatment and then arrest him and do a DNA test on him. They are looking for trouble and most of our leaders don't want to say anything. When it triggers negative reaction, then we will understand.
You are not making any sense, fella...
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Ekpeitit(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2019
ashacot:

Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Ekpeitit(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Who I cares?
All of una be mumu.
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by TheZooHasFalln: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
IPOB does not represent me
And who are you?
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Area4Area: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

Ignoramus, what is there to justify? Long before 1966, Northerners have been killing Igbos. Jos 1945 and Kano in 1953. Even if there was no 1966 coup, they would still have come up with a reason to attack Igbos.

Long before the 1966 coup, Northerners were killing Igbos. Long after the 1966 coup, Northerners are still killing Igbos to this day

When IPOB says allow Ignos to go their way, the same Northerners will start shouting we are all brothers in "One Nigeria".

I dont know who they think they are deceiving
When Ojukwu got tired with Gowon, he declared Biafra but what is stopping IPOB from declaring same Biafra, are they scared or what? Ojukwu declared his within months while Nnamdi Kanu has been shouting for years with nothing to show for the noise.
The north had even tried helping IPOB to get Biafra by telling Igbos to leave the north twice in the last two years yet what happened?
Ojukwu didn't beg Nigeria before he declared, why is IPOB begging Nigeria before Nnamdi Kanu can declare? Agree with me that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOBians are all cowards, just one man in Japan they can't catch, only noise. Let me hear you say pim when Buhari returns and IPOB didn't carry out its threat
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by TheZooHasFalln: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2019
ashacot:

Whatever. I have said my own. he who has ears should hear. i no gree i no gree nai day tear new shirt. Ipob should use their head. We do not want war in south east. I am not ready to loose any of my relative or igbo brothers weather in north or south east. There are better ways of protesting not by endangering the entire igbo tribe. Ipob has done just that by saying it will first give president buhari ekweremadu treatment and then arrest him and do a DNA test on him. They are looking for trouble and most of our leaders don't want to say anything. When it triggers negative reaction, then we will understand.
I now understand your point of cowardice, but you will still die after all by the time the ethnic cleansing by Fulani herdsmen will get to your turn. Just go and hide under your mother's bed, we the men are on ground and ready to face the battle on behalf of cowards like you.
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Area4Area: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

U just have no point
Hope you've gotten over that hate victim syndrome you had days back, complaining about how the whole world hates you but you sound better today
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by Randy25: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2019
IPOB: does not represent the entire Igbo land.
Let me ask you; how did you come over this nonsence, where did you get your data to open your vocal cavity so stupidly.
Inform your fraudulent govt to organise referendum in the whole south and see your self.
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by beerfraud(f): 6:26am On May 25
helinues:

This is not a newspaper stand where Una dey discuss petty talk..

If you don't have something reasonable to say, stop quoting me.

Referring to your people as Wawa is more than dullness
here is helinues defending Igbo from being called Wawa
Re: Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe by beerfraud(f): 6:27am On May 25
helinues:

When you are not tolerance with your own people, how then can you be tolerance to people from other regions..

And you are proud to say Igbo deal on ethnic level...like seriously?

You are one of the bad eggs giving Igbo bad names.. Shame!
IPOBidients would not see this your post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Teenage Nigerian Soldiers Twerking/Twisting Their Hips In Their Uniform / Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin / Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.