Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (55415 Views)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited / How To Know If An Agent Is Lying To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
partnerbiz4:
lol

shouting with keypad?

You just made me laugh shaa..

Contact us please Sir...
May God Have Mercy On you
Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by piagetskinner(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
With those black walls the place look like shrine
Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by Bridget95(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
300k can get you a standard house and business and a guaranteed future in another state.Everyone must not live in Lagos without a future ,finishing every available income.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
hmmmm, that's how they keep on exploiting innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by don4real18(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bridget95:
300k can get you a standard house and business and a guaranteed future in another state.Everyone must not live in Lagos without a future ,finishing every available income.
300k! Where could that be?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by datcalabargirl: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:

i know a man who stays in Lagos, he has been there for over 20 years. he still stays in a 2room rented apartments?

what kind of life is that

Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by armadeo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Agents go take your eye see pepper.

Even when you give them a budget manh will carry you to dead houses on that same budget that you will be asking that amount for this house.

On top all the 2k 3 k.

They are mostly criminals. Looking for small small bar daily to feed. They will show you 3 or 4 houses and the 3k done go.

Finally I stopped paying agent fees. Just call me to meet up at the houses if I don't like anyone bye bye.

Last last If e enter 10% sure for you so work for it.

Chai agents. I see for thier hand.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by belcom10(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Government should look into this agent stuff, Honesty they are making life difficult for people.Is either government regulate the percentage they collect or adopt some other workable means to put an end to this injustice. Can you imagine a self contain apartment of 200k normal price, Agent will come say you pay agent fees 40k:40k:10k. Making whole money increase to like 300k or 350k. I'm not even sure if they pay tax.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by Taogbera: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2019
This is Lagos, Eko naapebi. U go fear na
Re: Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k by Meetleader: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Thank God you were not kidnapped.

Please next time ensure you go with backup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video / Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update / Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.