Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors (20673 Views)

How Can I Prevent My Lexus Side Mirrors From Being Stolen- Happened Twice Alread / How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors by Mackyjay: 1:58am On Aug 30, 2019
MTN BUSTED AGAIN
Get 5gb for 750 on MTN
http://www.winneronetrading.com/61350//o104J/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5737645&i=5737645

THANK ME LATER
Re: U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors by naijacentric(m): 2:19am On Aug 30, 2019
tillaman:
This is a mind blowing innovation!!
Really nice!
I believe if FG can strike a fair deal with IVM we can come up with better innovations and upgrades
The innoson man has tried but he can’t do it alone except if he wants all those cars to rust in his warehouse, cause an average Nigerian can’t afford his brand and I nor blame the man he has to make profit too!
The Man has a future in the Automobile industry I see it coming either e clone design or not the Chinese also cloned Gwagon and Range Rover!!

Nice one OP
na dat profit go kill am naso toyota take start wey dem be the most popular and affordable car in the world nigerians and greed
Re: U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2019
tillaman:
but look at the bright side if FG supports innoson, his brands will be known in Africa and other continents! If FG is involved they will boost his brand’s market it’s just for them to reach a consensus! A fair deal will do the magic
The man is really trying
I know bro
Re: U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors by tck2000(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Ugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Drive Automatic Vehicles / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man / How Good Is Used Peugeot 407 For A Beginner...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.