Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos (11513 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Check Out This Nollywood Sexy Mama's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Jacqueline22(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Treasure17:

Issa simple stuff. Contact Airforce01 grin

Nop his already taken
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Nop his already taken
lol
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Treasure17(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Nop his already taken
Lol. Alright. Then I'm available grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Jacqueline22(f): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Treasure17:

Lol. Alright. Then I'm available grin

To give me a cute baby right?
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by lereinter(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2019
This man

Always as brainless as buhari..

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Biingoo: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK.
This is an insult you know

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Starboytwo(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Everybody loves this modafuh.ka

It's good to see you bruv... Na lie Dem dey lie ooo, all of them dey feel you...

Ma foh OG
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Treasure17(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:

To give me a cute baby right?
Absolutely
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Airforce01:

Dis one won't shove her bitterness aside and congratulate me for being a responsible dad atleast
responsible?! grin grin Stop deceiving yourself. You are still playing house. I am waiting for your true colors to show when it is not sweet anymore.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by cybriz82(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Airforce01:
I love my beautiful daughter and I shall do that extra mile to make her happy and the happiest among her peers.

Nice one bro how u dey nau??
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
responsible?! grin grin Stop deceiving yourself. You are still playing house. I am waiting for your true colors to show when it is not sweet anymore.

The fact that it is not sweet for you doesn't mean it won't sweet for others .

I thank God for his grace .

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by ImaIma1(f): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2019
So you had to snap with molfix diapers so we can imagine her poo in it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

I was just about dressing her up before the quick snap
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Adamrealman78: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Face your work at mm2 .leave your baby mama to do the sitting. Na inside Bush you still want dey live.when I see you in the lobby on arrival at mm2.I go wink so you know say dem sabi you .I guess you are on duty this weekend.�
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Biingoo:
This is an insult you know
Sorry about that. Not intentional
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Jokerman(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
I want a baby
Very cute one embarassed embarassed

Wow... See tits.. My God
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by mytime24(f): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Which prison dis guy go

NL Prison,
Mod prison,
Yaba prison
Efcc prison or
hunger prison lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Airforce01:
Ok I got so many call outs from nairaland asking where I've been..

I'm here now grin

We missed yabbing you

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by hahn(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

You no see say na the diapers fine pass for the house?

3 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by hahn(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Airforce1 how far that album Wey you dey compose?

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by hahn(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Airforce01:
I love my beautiful daughter and I shall do that extra mile to make her happy and the happiest among her peers.

That pikin fine pass you. You sure say na you born am?
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
virgoquin:
So this guy still dey sef grin

I thought he was among the eighty yahoo Nigerians that the FBI arrested last week cheesy God NOSE best

this is harsh grin grin grin grin
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Mutemenot(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
we know you've been buying pampers.

why did you exclude the baby's mom? she needs some spotlight too. she is also family to the little girl

cheesy it's not time to buy much, very soon he will know

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Airforce01:

The fact that it is not sweet for you doesn't mean it won't sweet for others .
I thank God for his grace .
yinmu
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Auxigen(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Economy hard o.
Babe gbe body joor! People still dey make am for this same economy. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Auxigen:

Babe gbe body joor! People still dey make am for this same economy. .
If I see the way, I go dive in like soldier.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by bigcee(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Poorboy:
Where your TV abi you don market am

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by bigcee(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
no offense but your baby is not cute
she got all your features
mumu

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by Airforce01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Osi Na Chi
Re: Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos by shaneroberts26: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jacqueline22:
I want a baby
Very cute one embarassed embarassed

Let's make your dream come true baby.grin
. When do we start the copulation process? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) / I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.