Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,667 members, 7,844,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha (38703 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by frowland(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:
The fact is that there are 66 govt vehicles parked inside Rochas compound as we speak. Replacing them will cost the new govt billions and it won't be economical to do that since the state has a lot of debt incurred by Rochas govt. So recovery becomes the best option for now. Almost all the new govt appointees are moving on their personal cars. Even the new governor comes from his personal bungalow residence because the governor's lodge was stripped bare.

66 Vehicles will cost over a billion??

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by mioliol: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Awol1:

Let's condemn what is bad pls.

If Buhari had declared a citizen arrest on Jonathan, I know we wouldn't have found it funny.

We need to enthrone reason over pettiness sometimes.

And people like you will still be the one complaining of corruption and bad leadership and this why Nigeria is not working. Someone is fighting for a just call and you're talking trash. Allow the Gov to do what he wants to do with his regime,a atleast he knows that someone else will still take over from him someday and do his own wishes

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by mioliol: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=WaywardSon post=81758006]Time and resources that's supposed to be used to implement policies for Imo Residents being used for Vendetta.

I believe after Eight years Imo residents will ask for his achievements and Ihedioha will say: But I arrested Okorocha

Wake up People these politicians are all the same, they'll throw a bone and the dogs will start to fight while they eat up the fat undecided[/quo

If u don't know what to type skip than talking trash
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by JAWBONE(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
bluebay:

Am PDP supporter to the call but I condemn the act of this Imo state governor. I see him as power Hungry man who his agenda is just for witch hunting... Like
I said earlier on, You can’t close you shop and start chasing after thieves for Nothing have I heard nor seen which the governor has done for the state apart for Oppressing the oppositions .

That you are a PDP supporter is very irrelevant to this matter, it does not make your argument more valid. You are an enemy of progress. I have never seen where somebody is trying to correct mistakes of the past and is still being attacked by the same Nigerians who will come out tomorrow to complain of poverty and suffering
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by mioliol: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Psoul:

Don't allow politician be using ur head. U are a youth for goodness sake, think in that line.

So if Rochas stole 66 government vehicles, u recover them by using thugs.
If he has enough evidence, Emeka is a sitting governor, why not use court order to impound those vehicles pending court decision.
Why risking life of those thugs. What Emeka is doing is trespass and the owner of the property the thugs are trespassing can use any means to protect himself and his property.

I was expecting emeka to gather enough evidence to nail Rochas, then forward such to the EFCC or ICPC, then face other things in the state while the law will take care of Rochas mess.

Now Emeka case is like a man bathing in his bathroom, a mad man came and took his clothe and ran. He jump out from the bathroom and chase the mad man naked. Both of them are now mad men.

This one na Onye Mbaise without brain.

Are you from Cameroon? I doubt if you're in this country called naija. Who court HELP??
Mr Gov fire on.....
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Biodun556(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Why are these people like this?

citizens should arrest past Governor or you are simply plotting his assassination and later use citizens as a cover.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Tecno66: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Them never declare emergency for Borno & Zamfara wey dey upside down, na Imo them go come declare am? Well PMB get bad belle for states wey him party no dey control.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Caseless: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:
The fact is that there are 66 govt vehicles parked inside Rochas compound as we speak. Replacing them will cost the new govt billions and it won't be economical to do that since the state has a lot of debt incurred by Rochas govt. So recovery becomes the best option for now. Almost all the new govt appointees are moving on their personal cars. Even the new governor comes from his personal bungalow residence because the governor's lodge was stripped bare.
liar!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Blizzy9ja: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
valicious1:

You are an idiot.
The truth is that the only thing I think this man will show as his achievement in his first 100 days in office will be demolished monuments and arrested allies of his predecessor
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by vicsongreat(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:
iwu ezigbote onye ala. Go and recover the cars by yourself naaaa. Anu mpama... Mbaise anumanu
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by SLAP44: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
focus7:

Typical Igbo that celebrate the humiliation of their figured men.

In Igbo land respect and honour is a taboo, untrained children humiliating their parents and the parents Walk in fear in the public.

In the cave you crawled out from, you celebrate your thieving parents?
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by SLAP44: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
The truth is that the only thing I think this man will show as his achievement in his first 100 days in office will be demolished monuments and arrested allies of his predecessor

That's what we elected him to do. Keep off and dwell on your own failed state.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
olumalcolm:
So u are telling me if a policeman comes into my home to search for incriminating documents or smtin, i shuld just allow dem without asking for their search warrant because they are representing the authority. My dear in as much as Ihediora is authority in Imo state, he still has to follow due process. If he continues like dis, tins will get worse, dats d bitter truth. This is what Okorocha wants and Ihediora is dancing to his tune, its bad. In as much as Ihediora has the right to send "law enforcement officers" to okorochas residence, Okorocha as a citizen of this country has the right to demand for search warrant b4 allowing dem do whatever they came for. Did u hear of the case where efcc went to Ambode's residence in Epe, the lawyers made them present search warrant and made sure they monitored them in case they plant anytin incriminating in his house. So whether they want to search or carry govt properties which we are even yet to see the pictures, he shuld follow due process not use thugs.
Get it right!!! Either they came with search warrant or not does doesn't warrant the beatings from Okorocha's thugs

He could as well ask for search warrant or turn them back!!!

Okorocha has gravely erred!!! What is good to be said about a senator harbouring thugs
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by SLAP44: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Get it right!!! Either they came with search warrant or not does doesn't warrant the beatings from Okorocha's thugs

Okorocha has gravely erred!!! What is good to be said about a senator harbouring thugs

Okorocha Don buy market. He should wait for the revenge of the masses. How many thugs can he pay sef?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by olumalcolm(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

My dear its their business, hope d weekend don dey set for ur side? cos me still dey find location. wink
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Kenturkey048(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:

Can Jonathan order thugs to beat up a buhari's govt official who came to serve him a court order
nice question ??
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Blizzy9ja: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
SLAP44:

That's what we elected him to do. Keep off and dwell on your own failed state.
Bush man... I served in Imo state, one of the worse places to come from, Only a capital with hotels,Yahoo boys and prostitutes everywhere... Do you know where am from? Resources from my state feeds Nigeria and your erosion ravaged state... Onye ara!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by SLAP44: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Bush man... I served in Imo state, one of the worse places to come from, Only a capital with hotels,Yahoo boys and prostitutes everywhere... Do you know where am from? Resources from my state feeds Nigeria and your erosion ravaged state... Onye ara!!!!

You will be too ashamed to mention your state because most of your kinsmen are beggars and prostitutes grin

Shame won't allow you to mention your slum state? grin
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Raheemjfk: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Water don enter Garri but we go put am salt
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by naijajobx: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by DedeNkem: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nobody respects Ohanaeze. It is shamelessly corrupt. It is funded by the federal government to destabilise Igbos!
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Psoul(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
mioliol:

Are you from Cameroon? I doubt if you're in this country called naija. Who court HELP??
Mr Gov fire on.....

People of lawless government
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by bluebay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
JAWBONE:

That you are a PDP supporter is very irrelevant to this matter, it does not make your argument more valid. You are an enemy of progress. I have never seen where somebody is trying to correct mistakes of the past and is still being attacked by the same Nigerians who will come out tomorrow to complain of poverty and suffering
I understand but let me correct you. It’s not the duty of the governor to probe Okorocha . Let the fact be said. If there are evidence against him, let them tender it to the authorities and I believe they will take it from there ... I’ve been to IMO state and I have connections there to the top. Everyone knows the Governor isn’t doing the right thing and I assure you he’s going to shoot his own feet soon.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by banhammy: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu vs Ekweremadu. International disgrace.
Ihedioha vs Okorocha. National disgrace
Igbo is united for 2023.
Yes we are ready.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by kitone: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Haaaaa 66 cars!!!!!!.bros why you dey naaaaaaaa.you wan gain public sympathy Abi.some gullible people will start quoting you now.abeg confirm your story before you dey come type rubish online.

eyeview:
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by Igwesamco: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
I have begin to have hatred for imo gov how many months now u swear in as a gov count (1) achievement only to witch hunt pple Mbaise man one chance
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by ridbell01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Davash222:
Recovery team must continue in IMO state. Rochas must vomit our yams!!
that means beating most continue
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by asanwafo: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:

Can Jonathan order thugs to beat up a buhari's govt official who came to serve him a court order
Reset ur brain. Is the governor's thug the one to serve Rochas court order? Ur education is useless?
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by bigiyaro(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
SLAP44:
Let him be arrested first. Let heavens fall if it will.
arrest on what ground? did okorocha assault anyone? metcheww, dis governor better face forward n work for his electorates.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by bigiyaro(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
eyeview:

which kind yeye Court order? is the chairman on recovery of whatever a court bailiff? what was he doing in okorocha's house?
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by MOVIC6: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Awol1:

Let's condemn what is bad pls.

If Buhari had declared a citizen arrest on Jonathan, I know we wouldn't have found it funny.

We need to enthrone reason over pettiness sometimes.

He has done worst so keep quiet
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha by MOVIC6: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Awol1:

That he didn't doesn't mean he couldn't.

double tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 27th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photo) / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / Father's Day: Dino Melaye His Parents And His Children Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.