Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,841 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (8203 Views)

Epic Response A Guy Gave A Gal(pics) / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Felibaby(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2011
NEW TOPIC: LADIES, CAN YOU MARRY A MAN WITH WRINKLED BALLS SACK AND SHRIVEN Joystick

@ Op . Nonsense post you've got there. Welldone.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Jackieugo(f): 5:08pm On May 24, 2011
Felibaby:

NEW TOPIC: LADIES, CAN YOU MARRY A MAN WITH WRINKLED BALLS SACK AND SHRIVEN Joystick

@ Op . Nonsense post you've got there. Welldone.

Oh man. . . going to lose my breakfast
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by MrCork: 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
xynerise:
I heard that sagged breast is caused by abortion. But on a real fact, saggy breast is disgusting. If a gal fakes her breast to be firm and I wooed her and she agrees, the day I will see the sagged breast will be the end of the relationship. Thank you. grin

....which sagggy.... U don't like sukin boooobsi? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Kelly2713(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2016
whatever the situation is, i rebuke the mention of someone's parent here.

lalasticala where are thou?
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
xynerise:
I heard that sagged breast is caused by abortion. But on a real fact, saggy breast is disgusting. If a gal fakes her breast to be firm and I wooed her and she agrees, the day I will see the sagged breast will be the end of the relationship. Thank you. grin
if u don't lik saggy breast
Be careful of girls wt big breast tongue
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by AlphaStyles(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
no way mehn
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 14, 2017
Saggy breasts a.k.a fallen heroes are irritating, plus large areolas undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.