Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (8117 Views)

Epic Response A Guy Gave A Gal(pics) / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2010
ZIjavascript:void(0);M DRILL:

cherity begins at home

teach your own surpass the zim rating then you can come and teach our 15%
its a shame wiv all ur bull shittttt , Charity was hard to spell
now lets strt from a 4 apple b 4 boy
blawwdy zulander tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2010
You guys are derailing this thread.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2010
^soory sir i was jus dealing wiv dat slowpoke
but am coming wiv ur comment ok wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Mobinga: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2010
@Xynerise have you been rimming your dog again? grin Stop posting shit
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Mygoldie(f): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2010
BEAT IT GUYS!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2010
Idowuogbo:

its a shame wiv all your bull shittttt , Charity was hard to spell
now lets strt from a 4 apple b 4 boy
blawwdy zulander tongue tongue tongue

untill your ratings are above zimbabwe then i can with you

as from now waste your time on teaching them proper english not pigeon
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2010
Where is my insecticide? This mosquito mobingo no one make me rest. You mates are dreaming.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by steeze(m): 12:47am On Oct 26, 2010
Guys say no to saggy bosoms we deserve better!!! @xynerise and d-sense, u guys crack me up!
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by HighChief4(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2010
steeze:

Guys say no to saggy bosoms we deserve better!!! @xynerise and d-sense, u guys crack me up!

Bro don't put that first when chosing a wife
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by WackyJ1(m): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2010
saggy bosoms are not bad sha but that doesn't mean we shouldn't go for good things
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Mobinga: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2010
xynerise:

Where is my insecticide? This mosquito mobingo no one make me rest. You mates are dreaming.
Its Mobinga  cool So in essence you are referring to me as an arthropod? I cannot be killed with a mere biochemical spray
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2010
^^look ezemuo, that one follow. I no want make my wife dey tie breast like utter neck when she dey wash clothes. grin
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by steeze(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2010
High chief how u go marry woman wey im breast don sag? If e com born pikin how d bobi go take be?? Abeg, say no to nodding breasts. We want quality products.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by MrCork21: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2010
saggy bottom or no sagggy bottom, i nyansh anything!!

All womens are beautifull. PERIOD!!!
wink
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Tinksh(f): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2010
steeze:

High chief how u go marry woman wey im bosom don sag? If e com born pikin how d bobi go take be?? Abeg, say no to nodding bosoms. We want quality products.

Most women want quality too so your clean outta luck!!

Mr. Cork, i like your comment. Good on you!
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2010
Mr cock, I know you are kidding. Because na your type dey find big breast. Those oganigwe kinda breast. grin
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by steeze(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2010
Tink, it's like ur bosom is sagging too. See as d thread dey pain u.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by xynerise: 1:54am On Oct 26, 2010
^is like you are pondering what I am pondering. grin
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Tinksh(f): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2010
steeze:

Tink, it's like your bosom is sagging too. See as d thread dey pain u.

It doesnt matter if mine are or are not sagging does it, not like you guys will ever have a chance to find out for real. Mine are wonderful!!! Just never stops amazing me the shallowness of some guys. Its all good but hope you are perfect too with no flaws. If your being picky then so shall your women to be. All good!!
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2010
eventaully she will be like her

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Mobinga: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2010
That picture is an EPIC FAIL
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
what goes up must surely come down!, but i rather go for what's up because i need to enjoy its firmness, not go for what is already down.

i leave the fallen ones to the less-men tongue
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by kokoletz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2010
that pic goes with the saying HOW ARE THE LADIES FALLING.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by tialundra: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
saggy or firm breast i think they serve tha same purpose and definately one should be able to play with them to take mi there.

and as for good english speakers Zimbabwe rules the entire African Continent despite our economy being in shambles and we are trying to pull ourselves up.our country has bin tainted with bad names bt we have lived wth it and yu N/L u shld desist from this.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by HighChief4(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
steeze:

High chief how u go marry woman wey im bosom don sag? If e com born pikin how d bobi go take be?? Abeg, say no to nodding bosoms. We want quality products.

She might have other good qualities that will make up for the saggy bosoms, how about you have a woman that has a standing bobi and you are not happy in the marriage. Just an advise bro

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by babyme1(f): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
U guys should stop hitting on Zim. It's uncalled for.
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
baby.me:

dont worry dear they can bring it own

i can handle them
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Tosinville(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
All these don't count, good wife matters to me but at the same time its a fuk up seeing a young lady with her boobs facing south without no kid
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2010
baby.me:

we are not hitting on dem ,  he attacked some1's mum den we cautioned den along d line  2 den he decides to tell me population of pips in zim dat are illiterates , he called 4 it friend , now he has brot is fellow entourage to bring up d dead matter , if i talk quanta go buss,besides xynerise na my person i wont  derail his funny thread . cus i dont no y evry discussion dey have has to be  political jeeeez , evry one of dem wants to b mugabe dammmn  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
Idowuogbo:

we are not hitting on dem , he attacked some1's mum den we cautioned den along d line 2 den he decides to tell me population of pips in zim dat are illiterates , he called 4 it friend , now he has brot is fellow entourage to bring up d dead matter , if i talk quanta go buss,besides xynerise na my person i wont derail his funny thread . cus i dont no y evry discussion dey have has to be political jeeeez , evry one of dem wants to b mugabe dammmn undecided undecided undecided undecided

bullcrap do you know what is an attack on mum

you are daft as the thread starter you slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by sleekch1c(f): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
Idowuogbo:

we are not hitting on dem ,  he attacked some1's mum den we cautioned den along d line  2 den he decides to tell me population of pips in zim dat are illiterates , he called 4 it friend , now he has brot is fellow entourage to bring up d dead matter , if i talk quanta go buss,besides xynerise na my person i wont  derail his funny thread . cus i dont no y evry discussion dey have has to be  political jeeeez , evry one of dem wants to b mugabe dammmn  undecided undecided undecided undecided
am ashamed of u,go back and read zim's post, if the poster is ur bf,i wnt be suprised, birds of the same feather flock together afterall,u guys deserve each other, empty heads! angry angry angry
ZIM DRILL:

bullcrap do you know what is an attack on mum

you are daft as the thread starter you slowpoke
ignore the mugu,its obvious she cant read well! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? by honeric01(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2010
fight! fight !! fight!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics / My Experience With A Strange Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.