Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Thread. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Thread. (2785 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Thread. by samueloyem19: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus is the latest smartphone from Tecno Mobility launched in August 2019. The device is the upgraded version of Pouvoir 3 announced back in May 2019. But far more than your imaginations, the latest Pouvoir 3 Plus is far more than just an upgrade. It looks more like the Tecno Phantom 9, seeing the borrowed U-shaped notch display, which on it own, is an AMOLED unit.

Specification wise, the Pouvoir 3 Plus mounts a 6.35-inch AMOLED HD+ display with 720 x 1548 pixels resolution. It has a 19.5:9 ratio and protected by Asahi Glass. Under the hood, there is an Octa-core MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 CPU, clocked at 2.0GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, a 3/4GB RAM, and 32/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card.

Interestingly, the device packs a triple rear camera setup of 13-megapixel main sensor, 5-megapixel Wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, coupled with a quad-LED flash. Upfront, Tecno made use of a single 8-megapixel sensor to cater for selfie needs.
What’s more? The device also comes with a rear placed fingerprint scanner and AI FaceID. There are dual micro-SIMs with support for 4G LTE network on both SIMs. The device is powered by a 6000mAh battery and runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Thread. by Freelancerx: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Not bad the battery size is cool and the spec is nice, i which it comes with type c charger and screen finger print, But sha i know it will worth getting
samueloyem19:
Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus is the latest smartphone from Tecno Mobility launched in August 2019. The device is the upgraded version of Pouvoir 3 announced back in May 2019. But far more than your imaginations, the latest Pouvoir 3 Plus is far more than just an upgrade. It looks more like the Tecno Phantom 9, seeing the borrowed U-shaped notch display, which on it own, is an AMOLED unit.

Specification wise, the Pouvoir 3 Plus mounts a 6.35-inch AMOLED HD+ display with 720 x 1548 pixels resolution. It has a 19.5:9 ratio and protected by Asahi Glass. Under the hood, there is an Octa-core MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 CPU, clocked at 2.0GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, a 3/4GB RAM, and 32/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card.

Interestingly, the device packs a triple rear camera setup of 13-megapixel main sensor, 5-megapixel Wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, coupled with a quad-LED flash. Upfront, Tecno made use of a single 8-megapixel sensor to cater for selfie needs.
What’s more? The device also comes with a rear placed fingerprint scanner and AI FaceID. There are dual micro-SIMs with support for 4G LTE network on both SIMs. The device is powered by a 6000mAh battery and runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Thread. by Sule1989: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Plz some should help me teach me how to put on my pouvoir 3 plus notification light
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Thread. by Sule1989: 12:34am On Oct 18, 2019
I mean some one
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Thread. by photon3106: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Sule1989:
Plz some should help me teach me how to put on my pouvoir 3 plus notification light

Can you confirm whether it has a front flash

To be sure that it truly has a notification light, is there any indicator (led] that lights up when charger is plugged?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Specs & Price In Nigeria / How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn / My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.