Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Hook Up Owerri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up Owerri (384 Views)

Hook Up Owerri / Hook Up Owerri / Hook Up Owerri (2) (3) (4)

Hook Up Owerri by adaoradami(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good evening guys, I would be in Owerri by this night till Sunday evening, so I'm available for Hook up. Clean, handsome intelligent guys. I'm not very tall, but I'm very Curvy, facially pretty, intelligent, Smart, just that girl you certainly would want to be with this weekend. 100% discreet, so you can discuss anything and still be personal. I am a perfume freak, I smell too good.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Call or watsup
09033258011 for enquires. (50k for the weekend, 20k for a night) non negotiable. please calls for only serious people
Re: Hook Up Owerri by divineuk(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
You try
Re: Hook Up Owerri by mmadu4: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
50k for how many days abeg ,

Re: Hook Up Owerri by chrysanthus07: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
adaoradami:
Good evening guys, I would be in Owerri by this night till Sunday evening, so I'm available for Hook up. Clean, handsome intelligent guys. I'm not very tall, but I'm very Curvy, facially pretty, intelligent, Smart, just that girl you certainly would want to be with this weekend. 100% discreet, so you can discuss anything and still not be personal. I am a perfume freak, I smell too good.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Call me on 07031924838 for enquires. (50k) non negotiable. please calls for only serious people
Nothing Musa no go see for gate sad

Re: Hook Up Owerri by chido20(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
where is your location
Re: Hook Up Owerri by adaoradami(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
chido20:
where is your location
call me

Counter Thread: Is It Possible To Meet A Good Woman Here And Get Married To Her? / What You Are To Do When It Is No Longer Working Out / Ladies Can You Do This?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8