Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

She - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She (2927 Views)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She by Cruz889(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
hi niralanders
Re: She by franchasng: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Her main boyfriend is financially okay than you, so enjoy the freebie while it last but know that you are one of her boyfriends, and u are already helping to prepare her to meet older rich clients, well done sah wink

7 Likes

Re: She by Cruz889(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:
Her main boyfriend is financially okay than you, so enjoy the freebie while it last but know that you are one of her boyfriends, and u are already helping to prepare her to meet older rich clients, well done sah wink
okey thanks thanks for your opinion. do you know her

1 Like

Re: She by AfroKnight: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
If she has a business/job that covers her needs and her spending is proportional to her earning then, you’re safe.

If not, you are just an appendage for the lonely night and occasional social assistance, like this instance.

Think am o.

3 Likes

Re: She by Cruz889(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
AfroKnight:
If she has a business/job that covers her needs and her spending is proportional to her earning then, you’re safe.

If not, you are just an appendage for the lonely night and occasional social assistance, like this instance.

Think am o.
yeah she does somtn
Re: She by AfroKnight: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cruz889:
yeah she does somtn

Well, you didn’t answer the questions properly. Anyway, if it doesn’t appear like someone else is funding her lifestyle, then you’re safe.
Re: She by ubunja(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:
a
Re: She by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
You are not her main BF.

If you're her main BF she has guys somewhere who've been giving her everything from day 1.

Any girl campaigning for Social Media pegeants is an attention whôré. I see tears and broken hearts in your future.

Of course you can ignore this message then update us a few months from now about how things are going between you and girly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She by Cruz889(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
ubunja:
You are not her main BF.

If you're her main BF she has guys somewhere who've been giving her everything from day 1.

Any girl campaigning for Social Media pegeants is an attention whôré. I see tears and broken hearts in your future.

Of course you can ignore this message then update us a few months from now about how things are going between you and girly.
thanks for the insight
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
ubunja:
You are not her main BF.

ubunja:
You are not her main BF.

Re: She by Funmmyastic: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:

Says one of the Nl guys that blasted Princess Shyngle on another section when she said that,so you are now agreeing that another man is funding her lifestyle because she does not pester her boyfriend with demands.Continue.

3 Likes

Re: She by hify9935(f): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Says one of the Nl guys that blasted Princess Shyngle on another section when she said that,so you are now agreeing that another man is funding her lifestyle because she does not pester her boyfriend with demands.Continue.
You can't just please them... smh.
Re: She by franchasng: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:

ma'am I don't know what you are talking about, and I don't think u know me nor opinions here at all, maybe you're quoting the wrong person undecided
Re: She by dollytino4real(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
she dey fork a rich guy, but she loves you
Re: She by Ekakamba: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
No be all girls dey like you na. How much you dey charge? grin tongue
dollytino4real:
she dey fork a rich guy, but she loves you

1 Like

Re: She by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
No be all girls dey like you na. How much you dey charge? grin tongue
hw much u fit pay customer
Re: She by Ekakamba: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
hw much u fit pay customer
2 naila. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She by dollytino4real(f): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ekakamba:

2 naila. cheesy
for kiccing or touching
Re: She by Ekakamba: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
for kiccing or touching
Which will you offer for that amount?

1 Like

Re: She by pocohantas(f): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:

If you follow that guy's mouth, you will land inside canal. No jokes.

1 Like

Re: She by Cruz889(m): 4:04am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

If you follow tht guy's mouth, you will land inside canal. No jokes.
thank you
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 4:16am On Aug 31, 2019
AfroKnight:

Well, you didn’t answer the questions properly. Anyway, if it doesn’t appear like someone else is funding her lifestyle, then you’re safe.
she does somtn and she makes a lot from it, I personally know that

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1j6gjjFR-t/?igshid=8k0s81fs7wvh
Pls like and comment
pls like and comment for her
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 4:17am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

thank you https://www.instagram.com/p/B1j6gjjFR-t/?igshid=8k0s81fs7wvh Pls like and comment for her
Re: She by Babaalata: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2019
done
Re: She by Paxie55: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Hahah. Na people who no know. grin
Confused jbunja dirty assguzzlers
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Babaalata:
Is she your daughter? Na una dey make women feel entitled. Mtcheww
really bro I hate when people feel entitled to smtn due to one reason or the other but in ds case she asked politely
I will really appreciate if you like and comment for her
Re: She by goodnewscliff(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Will only click that link of she's ur riri...... My 10 mb want to finish
Re: She by Babaalata: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Cruz889:
really bro I hate when people feel entitled to smtn due to one reason or the other but in ds case she asked politely
I will really appreciate if you like and comment for her

Alright bro, will do that for you.
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Babaalata:

Alright bro, will do that for you.
thanks bro
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2019
AfroKnight:

have I answered your question bro
Re: She by AfroKnight: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Cruz889:
have I answered your question bro

I already said you’re safe bro. Nothing to worry about.
Re: She by nicepoker101(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Op you are the assistant boyfriend. Kudos grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private / Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body / Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.