Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Damn, It Was Good! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn, It Was Good! (1154 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind / Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn, It Was Good! by queeneve: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2010
Have you ever had a date that was so good that you came home and smoked a ciggarette or weed? Have you ever had that GOOD MAN OR WOMAN that you couldn't believe they still exists? Have you ever had a partner that was so wonderful behind closed door that you had to ask for seconds?

What are your Damn, it was good moments whether it was in relationship, dating, getting to know one another, and friendship?
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by onstelly(f): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2010
Not really, but am looking forward to that someday.
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

Have you ever had a date that was so good that you came home and smoked a ciggarette or weed? Have you ever had that GOOD MAN OR WOMAN that you couldn't believe they still exists? Have you ever had a partner that was so wonderful behind closed door that you had to ask for seconds?

What are your Damn, it was good moments whether it was in relationship, dating, getting to know one another, and friendship?

Aww thanks sweetie, Im glad you enjoyed it, grin
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by Phate07(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2010

Still thinking, will get back to you.
angry
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2010
She was damn caring bt other aspects was damn fhucked.
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by martyns303(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2010
Got a BJ at the back of a cab 4rm my ex. Meyn!!!
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2010
`kissed for hours wt someone i was strongly attached to and i just wanted to keep it.
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by MsPotato(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2010
Im very bless to have only one relationship (crossing my fingers) in my life and this relationship is special to me because I fell in love with my best friend whom has been my best friend for 4 years. After the 4 years, we dated and till date, this is the 3rd year of dating. We've been through ups and downs and still has and thats what made it more special each and everyday. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by Yorisb: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2010
REALITY101:

Aww thanks sweetie, Im glad you enjoyed it,  grin

E-diot! cool

@OP

Not yet. . undecided
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by petebor02(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2010
well i think so
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by babyme1(f): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2010
My boo is the best i've ever had. Sometimes he's too good it pulls at my heart. Damn,i've never had it this good.
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by queeneve: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
I remember some years back before I was married, I went to this spa party that my friend hosted and it was like a single mixer where al single people got together and try to get to know one another and possible strike up a relationship,

She paired everyone together that was single male and female to a spa table where we had to give each other deep tissue massages with hot stones. This guy that was paired with me massaged me so damn good I almost cried,

I think I asked for ciggy then (I don't smoke)

We didn't hook up because he was too uhmmm MOBOISH, he was good with his hands, but that was about it,
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by babyme1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
LWKMD @ moboish
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by iice(f): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
Meeting some of my friends. I've had those moments.
My first kiss was like stop motion, moment in time, out of this world thing. Yeah i think it skipped down the yellow brick road grin
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by Mygoldie(f): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
what i had yesterday with sweets was DAMN!!!, and it still is , oh my gawd. wink wink
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by parki: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
3 crack head whores on my meat with a perfect nite with them two

damn it was good
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by koolchicco: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

what i had yesterday with sweets was DAMN!!!, and it still is , oh my gawd. wink wink
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink  wink[size=3pt]*He feels flattered*[/size]
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by googles: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2010
my first kiss. . . damn twas good smiley
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by MrCork21: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
Gooogles <<<<<< she loves me, truss me!! wink
Re: Damn, It Was Good! by kokoye(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2010
We were given a 5-question math test in my second yr of high school. . . the whole thing looked like gibberish to me.

I was still trying to sort out the first question when the teacher said '10 minutes more'!

I felt a tingling and had my very first o.rgasm.

Damn, It Was Good!

(1) (Reply)

Smart Girlfriends Can Have Orgasm And Money Without Their Boyfriends / Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many / 10 Movie Tickets For Top 10 Romance Section Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.