Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind (8590 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / What Makes You Insecured And Scared Of Dating Or Starting A New Relationship / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
So your boy is finally about to enter into a life of servitude

worst of all, im marrying a babe with a big family and im not the very social type

a lot of things about marriage scare the bejesus out of me...ahmean the commitment, responsibility, the nagging, etc etc etc

im getting married to my friend so that takes a bit of the load off but im a man and u know....

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by merit12(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Don't marry then

Scared of commitment?it means you no ready.

Typing
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Don't marry then

Scared of commitment?it means you no ready.

Typing

im not sure im scared of commitment, i can commit to more than one person, financially, emotionally, physically etc...

i have what it takes

its committing to one person i have a damn issue with...

my new shawty said she cant believe men like me exist....because of the benefits shes enjoyed as far as stimulating conversation, having her needs met etc

she's angry im in a relationship but i told her i still want her and shes agreed to stick around

the trick is in keeping all these away from the main boo
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
My brother you can do it.... Tell urself i am the man....say it out loud seven times...

3 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
seriously, she stayed with you through out those seven years knowing the type of person u are?

nawa o. op, pls why r u getting married when u know u cnt stay faithful?? u already even got a second boo..pls try n convince her not to marry u, so that she won't get hurt. don't be selfish, u cnt have her n have other girls, tz not fair.
u aren't ready for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Welcome to maturity.

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Billyonaire:
Welcome to maturity.

abi o

but how do u keep the affairs away from the Mrs.

or is she numbed already?

id rather my wife lived in a bubble where she is the only one and is truly happily ever after
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by adepiero: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
You need to read this before saying such nonsense

www.nairaland.com/1982540/ten-10-reason-why-should

you can thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
seriously, she stayed with you through out those seven years knowing the type of person u are?

nawa o. op, pls why r u getting married when u know u cnt stay faithful?? u already even got a second boo..pls try n convince her not to marry u, so that she won't get hurt. don't be selfish, u cnt have her n have other girls, tz not fair.

about 5 years ago she asked me if i had ever cheated, i told her twice...when we had just started dating, it was long distance then

she actually never said anything untoward...we didnt fight, we went out and had a great day, the next day

madam ALL men cheat, the ones not cheating, are only faithful in theory

you can take that to the bank and deposit it....its guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by chymystique(f): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
SMH @ your comments @OP..... I blame the lady getting married to you.... Na una sabi undecided
scribble:

about 5 years ago she asked me if i had ever cheated, i told her twice...when we had just started dating, it was long distance then
she actually never said anything untoward...we didnt fight, we went out and had a great day, the next day

I disagree with your comment @ the bolded Mr.. I can never believe that phrase in this life.. That's what most of you males say to justify your selfish actions.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble post:

just today, i had some new boo who has AGREED to be my side piece, do something rated R for me

she's 7 years younger than my babe, shes beautiful, and intelligent and yes ample ukwu for days...i struck gold on that 1
SMDH... I sha pity the poor girl you're marrying.

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
MzPreshie:
SMDH... I sha pity the poor girl you're marrying.

but i told her about my weakness....not my exploits

and she nor gree break up

i cannot be the heart breaker

she dont wanna go
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
chymystique:
SMH @ your comments @OP..... I blame the lady getting married to you.... Na una sabi undecided

oh plz tell me about ur wonderful boyfriend/husband that does not cheat
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

whatever u wanna say or think. don't generalize ur actions in all men. some men cheat, yes..but not all, and certainly not faithful married ones who love their wives and don't wish to hurt them. embarassed the fact that u told her u cheated TWICE, n she acted like nothing happened z either bkus she doesn't luv u or she's too inluv. my point is ur not ready to commit to her. ur afraid of commitment.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Missmossy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chai! Why don't you stick to your side-chick and free the lady who stood by you for seven years and yet you still have some nasty plans as you settle down.

Some women are in trouble!

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by pweetixandy: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
I think the opoooo is just here to talk aboiut his new boo..and not really about how scared he is of commitment. U said u can commit to diff women all at once,u said u have a "side chic" who has promised to stick around,u said u can't commit to one woman so u have gotten a side chic. My opinion,this o.p is a man without ball.s and the only way to feel like u are in control or to feel like u are gonna be man enough to handle a woman like ur wife-to-be for eternity,u came to a faceless forum to say rubbish and to talk about how u have a new girl friend.

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by chymystique(f): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

oh plz tell me about ur wonderful boyfriend/husband that does not cheat

Will my telling you change your mindset?? Seriously am wondering why you getting married in the first place?.. You just reminded me of a married man I knw, same mentality..... Anyways its your life and choice. #flex
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmm,you are following lots of girls...your whatever (the one that is not your supposed wife to be) has ample ukwu...you are not getting married yet...
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
dovelike:
Hmmm,you are following lots of girls...your whatever (the one that is not your supposed wife to be) has ample ukwu...you are not getting married yet...

to catch a side chick u have to cast many nets...
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Girl,wetin u dey yan. We pay dowry and gift items given to us by the pride family,return of the lady s fidelity and loyalty. Men are polygamous,any gal that cant accept the fact,should stay single.

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
I think the opoooo is just here to talk aboiut his new boo..and not really about how scared he is of commitment. U said u can commit to diff women all at once,u said u have a "side chic" who has promised to stick around,u said u can't commit to one woman so u have gotten a side chic. My opinion,this o.p is a man without ball.s and the only way to feel like u are in control or to feel like u are gonna be man enough to handle a woman like ur wife-to-be for eternity,u came to a faceless forum to say rubbish and to talk about how u have a new girl friend.

pained much

madam marriage is overrated,

a significant amount of the time, the man is just doing it to make one woman happy and fulfill all righteousness

polygamy is the African mans right but una nor wan gree so we go dey code our side chicks dey go

i wont be surprised uve been a side chick at some point in ur life

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Guy nothing to worry,it happens to everyone before marriage,it will be fine.
Wish you a blissful marriage
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by pweetixandy: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

pained much

madam marriage is overrated,

a significant amount of the time, the man is just doing it to make one woman happy and fulfill all righteousness

polygamy is the African mans right but una nor wan gree so we go dey code our side chicks dey go

i wont be surprised uve been a side chick at some point in ur life

I noh get power untop one pOintless thread..so my brother,I have said what I wanted to. If u like,run commot for house on ur wedding night,if u like sef carry ur side chic put for house.

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

but i told her about my weakness....not my exploits

and she nor gree break up

i cannot be the heart breaker

she dont wanna go

Is that enough justification for you to cheat on her, huh? 'I told her about my weakness', indeed, you did well telling her. You deserve an award for being 'so honest'. Mtcheeww.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by LORDI(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
It's going to be fine,don't worry.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by passionate88: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

im not sure im scared of commitment, i can commit to more than one person, financially, emotionally, physically etc...

When a man says he's scared of marriage, many girls will think it's commitment phobia... I remember when I said same t my friend, his sister likes hearing our talk, when I said that, she also said that it's because I'm scared of commitment... I made her to understand that I'm not scared of commitment, I'm just scared of what marriage might turn the woman into... Nag nag nag nag nag nag.... Every little thing is nag. If I ever meet a lady that's as quiet as my mom nd I grin gringringrin then I might just consider marriage... But alas!, they mistake arrogance for confidence.

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
samisparkle24:

Girl,wetin u dey yan. We pay dowry and gift items given to us by the pride family,return of the lady s fidelity and loyalty. Men are polygamous,any gal that cant accept the fact,should stay single.
okay. its ur choice.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
I noh get power untop one pOintless thread..so my brother,I have said what I wanted to. If u like,run commot for house on ur wedding night,if u like sef carry ur side chic put for house.

side chick gets her own apartment

she will soon enter UNI

she is above 18 oooo

cool
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by PROCTOR: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
You not ready yet man.. Maybe you should wait till you are about 45-50. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ohwhy:
You not ready yet man.. Maybe you should wait till you are about 45-50. undecided

u wicked ooooo
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

u wicked ooooo

At all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! / Closed / Steph Curry's Nudes Leaked Online And Twitter Had A Field Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.