Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... (6418 Views)

Wow Pictures! SA Shocked By Beautiful Transwomen Challenge - "I'd Wife You!" / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Ilekokonit: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2019
You will need the 90% later on when she shows you her true colours.

Most, if not all women are ingrates who use men to train them and their kids and lift the women up before showing their nasty side.

So, if you have 10 naira, tell your wife you have 1 naira.

Thank me later maybe 10 years into marriage when you finally realise that the woman you married is a deceitful monster.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Back up this wonderful theory with your story because I know you have one. wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by VVIP(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Deep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by healthserve(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Ilekokonit:

Most, if not all women are ingrates who use men to train them and their kids and lift the women up before showing their nasty side.

Thank me later maybe 10 years into marriage when you finally realise that the woman you married is a deceitful monster.

What a wonderful revelation. Thanks for this massive contribution towards the further upliftment of the " mankind"

More oil

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by raphroye: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2019
True talk bro, but we would like to hear your story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 1:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Is any idiot taking this bitter desperate frustrated jobless satanic and cowardly fool serious?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Samyj247: 2:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Ilekokonit:

hmm really deep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by nlPoster: 2:08am On Aug 31, 2019
I think it's fairly obvious the person behind that id is a compound fool, anyone who falls into his or her trap, please do not blame other people for your stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2019
Ilekokonit:

I am experiencing one right now,that's the fact.but why are most of them like this.at time when I open up to her about what I have, I end up regretting

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by mrNEMZY(m): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Whether you want to back up your statement with your story or not, it doesn't mean that what is said is far from the fact.

Atleast in 90% cases it's better not to tell your wife all that you have.

My only question is, when/if you die, how does she recorver your wealth? mostly those put in the bank, bcoz I am pretty sure most dieing men would love to leave their furtune to their wife and kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Ilekokonit:

This advice is satanic... emanates from the pit of hell. are u saying men should be dishonest. be careful when u preach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by cy4eve(f): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Ilekokonit:

shallow water runs deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by skywalker240(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Am with you on this one.
Seconded cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2019
nairalandposter:
Is any idiot taking this bitter desperate frustrated jobless satanic and cowardly fool serious?

He just aired his opinion and a typical wild animal in the nigerian zoo that will never be civil in the whole of his miserable lifetime is blabbering. You are not OK.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by carter009(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, very deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Majority is not all. A whole lot may fit the picture u painted but its not all. Whatever u pick as a wife, however she turns out to be, pls deal with it but take my advice, if u can't continue, quit. Don't kill her, u will regret till u die, don't let her kill u, u will regret forever and ever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by carter009(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Don't mind him..
DrObiHogan:

He just aired his opinion and a typical wild animal in the nigerian zoo that will never be civil in the whole of his miserable lifetime is blabbering. You are not OK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by LordKO(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Balderdash! The reason anyone would marry (stay married) another person s/he can't entrust his life in particular and resources in general is beyond me.

If you can't tell what will be minute - present and at least near future - action and inaction of any human being you've direct or indirect contact with after few days of close contact, then you need to focus on working on yourself first before entertaining thoughts about relationship/marriage.

Small-mindedness doesn't know gender. There're still morally and psychologically bankable wo/men out there, strive and make yourself one and do the needful based on the same leanings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by PharoahIII: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2019
funnily enough the op is right, i have been married so I can relate with him on this one.
women are just like this whether Nigerian or not, my own scally wag of a wife was even white so they are all the same.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by PharoahIII: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2019
LordKO:
Balderdash! The reason anyone would marry (stay married) another person s/he can't entrust his life in particular and resources in general is beyond me.

If you can't tell what will be minute - present and at least near future - action and inaction of any human being you've direct or indirect contact with after few days of close contact, then you need to focus on working on yourself first before entertaining thoughts about relationship/marriage.

Small-mindedness doesn't know gender. There're still morally and psychologically bankable wo/men out there, strive and make yourself one and do the needful based on the same leanings.

[color=#006600][/color]

@Lordko kwontinue speaking English, our elders say that when wind blow fowl nyansh go open.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by healthserve(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
PharoahIII:
funnily enough the op is right, i have been married so I can relate with him on this one.
women are just like this whether Nigerian or not, my own scally wag of a wife was even white so they are all the same.

Scally wag. Women are the real ballers, once they know the figure, balling begins

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Biglittlelois(f): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Marriage will be a thing of the past in years to come, see comments abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
I agree. Same way financially independent women shoul do the same. Let that broke nigga hustle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
I agree. Same way financially independent women shoul do the same. Let that broke nigga hustle.

Na wa oooogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Martin0:

Na wa oooogrin
protecting ourselves financially goes both ways. As young as i am, i have met guys who try to take advantage of me. Leeches didnt know imma rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Martin0(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
protecting ourselves financially goes both ways. As young as i am, i have met guys who try to take advantage of me. Leeches didnt know imma rock.

OK I agree, but nor dey tell me say as Young as statement Na scam to me,if you dey feel say you too young why you con dey fucvk? but anyway sha base on the financial matter,Na true you talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Martin0:

OK I agree, but nor dey tell me say as Young as statement Na scam to me,if you dey feel say you too young why you con dey fucvk? but anyway sha base on the financial matter,Na true you talk!
Im a virgin oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Kaiser99: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
Anyone that see's most of your comments will not know you are just a teenager.You are trying to grow faster than your age.Babe relax and enjoy ur teenage years,you will never experience that again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kaiser99:
Anyone that see's most of your comments will not know you are just a teenager.You are trying to grow faster than your age.Babe relax and enjoy ur teenage years,you will never experience that again.
grin I guess. Thanks for the advice though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im a virgin oo.

y u dey lie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Martin0(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im a virgin oo.

hahahahahahgrin virgin kwa Na wa oooogrin weitin make u con dey tell me now eh,abi e get weitin special theregrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... by Headlesschicken(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin 100% accurate....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Feel My Penis Size Is Small / What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.