Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. (6428 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by AshawoGirl(f): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Am really angry about this. It's boiling me in short cooking me. I have been complaining since today. This morons called guys they will complain your'e not romantic if you can't suck them. You don't care how we feel but you will always say ''please just wash it'' if the girl wash it. please tomorrow I will try. Some will do as if is smelling embarrassing a woman.

If you can't suck don't complain if your'e not. It shameful. Only few guys kiss while knacking. Some will just use u and go no kissing or touching but will say your not romantic if u don't suck them. They can't even kiss.

If your'e one your'e selfish.
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by AshawoGirl(f): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's just shameful
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
why ar u lamenting over dis i think u ar suppose to make money 4rm guys that patronise ur brothel since u ar ashawo by profession?

u shld b more concern abt d money and nt sucking and licking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by ELShehzad: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
NP

Desiigner-Caliber
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
tongue

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by AshawoGirl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
2kaybiel:
why ar u lamenting over dis i think u ar suppose to make money 4rm guys that patronise ur brothel since u ar ashawo by profession?

Username doesn't matter. It's just painful u knw. And besides I don't work in a brothel. If u see me u no go talk this boy wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Username doesn't matter. It's just painful u knw. And besides I don't work in a brothel. If u see me u no go talk this boy wink
so, it's painful 4 u to b licked or u sucking?
is it a must to do?
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Gebbson007(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
I srzly dnt

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by dabrightt: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Am really angry about this. It's boiling me in short cooking me. I have been complaining since today. This morons called guys they will complain your'e not romantic if you can't suck them. You don't care how we feel but you will always say ''please just wash it'' if the girl wash it. please tomorrow I will try. Some will do as if is smelling embarrassing a woman.

If you can't suck don't complain if your'e not. It shameful. Only few guys kiss while knacking. Some will just use u and go no kissing or touching but will say your not romantic if u don't suck them. They can't even kiss.

When someone is bitterly sPeaking from expirience

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2017

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by CentaurXXXV: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is this not the girl with HIV infection that she got from sucking a dude's dîck?

Living your life to the fullest till the final moments, Right? grin

#Ride on...grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by EWAagoyin(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Masonic(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dafuq is "Pulzy" ? undecided
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by AshawoGirl(f): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2017
CentaurXXXV:
Is this not the girl with HIV infection that she got from sucking a dude's dîck?

Living your life to the fullest till the final moments, Right? grin

#Ride on...grin

grin grin
who has that picture of stop posting nonsense
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2017
AshawoGirl:

grin grin
who has that picture of stop posting nonsense
Bros you no dey tire?
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Abisoye92(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2017
AshawoGirl:

No vex ma'am. Dey will du it in a better way henceforth
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Jodha(f): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Op I think getting yourself a proper educational grooming is what should be your utmost concern.... Cause your grammar sucks...

That's the only kinda "suck" I could understand from the hogwash you hitherto posted...

6 Likes

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Teague4league(m): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Op is a bitterly pained individual talking from experience . I bet none of those guys find ur pvssy appealing enof to get down with theirs tongues out. That's d simple fact
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by babadem2much(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2017
2kaybiel:

#Nailed... Omo see bashing na the counter i de wait

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by bola4dprec(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I do it on regular basis I care and satisfies women
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by kibra4u(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Dear dont mind them. I am available to suck you o. Just holla me ok.
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Is buhari still not in this country I thought he is the problem of Nigeria now I know his not..women mmmmmmm
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by NnamdiN: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
If it's clean as you portray, you wouldn't need to beg wink it'll come naturally.
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by sirusX(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
No kiddn undecided

Your moniker tho...makes me always remember this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
AshawoGirl:

I don't mind sucking as long as it's clean and presentable
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by mikejegede(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
2kaybiel:

!!GBAM!! clear Mara..
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by manlawal(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
AshawoGirl:
W

pls give the opportunity to suck you ur life will not be the same again
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Oya kini number e?... ma je kpomo e!
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by drtee247(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
AshawoGirl:

So why are u deceiving people with your moniker.. It means u culd be a guy claimin to be a female
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by AshawoGirl(f): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
drtee247:

So why are u deceiving people with your moniker.. It means u culd be a guy claimin to be a female

Don't worry. Am nor an ashawo am just a plain girl.
I don't pretend. I don't work in ashawo girl
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Don't worry. Am nor an ashawo am just a plain girl.
I don't pretend. I don't work in ashawo girl
so dat means say u be good gehl cheesy
Re: If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. by AshawoGirl(f): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
lefulefu:

so dat means say u be good gehl cheesy

Neutral

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This / I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] / See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.