Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam (35701 Views)

Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam / Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by millionboi2: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Very stupid ppl

Thy tink thy are smart but foolish,u will all lot in jail
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by mustykay: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
SIMILAR THING JUST HAPPENED IN IKOTUN,LAGOS. AQUATIC MULTILINKS RESOURCES LTD, at ARIKET PLAZA , ALAKE BUS STOP, IKOTUN LAGOS has duped people of over 500 million naira .They use this UBA bank account 2128268159 to dupe people and now they have ran away with no trace .PLS HELP PUSH TO THE FRONT PAGE .OP
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by john650(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seize all their silly wigs.

1 Like

Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by Emkingz: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
bitgig:
It is so funny how Nigerians carry fake news around, those who were arrested yesterday by EFCC in Bluekey office all has been released today.

Bluekey trade on Forex and is not into Ponzi, it was an investor who reported them to EFCC because he signed agreement to pay out 10% return on investment weekly, which he has been paying since January, but last week he issued a message in his group saying that he is reducing the Return on investment to 5% .

And because he breached the Agreement of 10% and moved it down to 5% an investor took him to EFCC.

Please go and gather your news well, all that were arrested yesterday has been released.

Crazy Nigerians
don't mind them. In this country we are fund of saying things we don't know. No wonder in the western world they know us as hypocrites. Bluekey is not a ponzi. It worked for me a million times.
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by Ekklesia01(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am a Gospel Artist. Born in Lagos and currently resides in Bayelsa State. He is a prolific song writer with over 4000 divinely songs, and he’s from Brass local government of Bayelsa state.
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by kinem(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
babecode:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Port Harcourt’s Zonal Office have arrested 19 staff of a fake investment company floating an alleged Ponzi Scheme that have defrauded members of the public to the tune of N2,000,000,000( Two Billion Naira only).

The company, Bluekey Investment Club, operating from Sonia Mall, 42 Woji Road, YKC Junction, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission( CAC) as a Software Development and General Contracting Firm, but allegedly veered into an interest-yielding Ponzi Scheme with ten percent (10%) weekly returns on investment over (6) Months. The Scheme also promised total returns of invested capital after six (6) Months.

Nineteen( 19) staff of the company were rounded up on Friday, August 30, 2019 in Port Harcourt. Among them are five Principal Officers: Princess Tsaroigbara( Public Relations Officer) ; Onwusa Frances Chineze( Accountant); Naabe Gunugu( Payment Confirmation Staff), Tambari Success( Customer Service) and Anorue Maureen( Receptionist). The Chairman of the company: Neenwi Swanu was at large as at the time of arrest.

Items recovered from the company are computer units and a sum of N459, 300( Four Hundred and Fifty Nine Thousand, Three Hundred Naira only). The suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/efcc-arrests-19-operators-of-wonder-bank-over-2-billion-naira-in-port-harcourt.html

This is a serious matter oh. Even at my door front YKC. We are finish in Nigeria
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by amakodi247: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2019
kinem:

This is a serious matter oh. Even at my door front YKC. We are finish in Nigeria
Let's be guided please, I am an investor with bluekey cooperative that trades on forex and I have never heard since I was born that forex is now a scam..when haters and competitors are working just to put their rival down ,they do everything possible , I have invested on their forex trade for months now and has always been paid with other..what then makes it a ponzi scheme..Do ponzi schemes rent offices and show their faces for over seven months in operation..let's thinknigerians and judge things from better understanding..thanks....if we have been defrauded.. We that have our money with them should raise the alarm...Nigerians and properganda and that is why we are were we are today....long live bluekey to continue putting smiles on my face and other..
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by unyajohn(m): 5:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Bluekey Technologies Big. Ltd is not a ponzi scheme neither is it a scam. Heaters should go to hell. Bluekey is an investment company that trades on forex, binary options, cryptocurrency. When has trading forex become a scam in Nigeria. Please, bluekey investment company is not a scam, it is not ponzi. They have held unto their words. Several hundreds of individuals round the country are beneficial of this system of financial freedom. Bluekey technologies is not a money doubling company. Bluekey has been solving our financial needs. God bless bluekey and its management. Long live bluekey investment company.
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by Prophetmoshood: 5:50am On Sep 01, 2019
unyajohn:
Bluekey Technologies Big. Ltd is not a ponzi scheme neither is it a scam. Heaters should go to hell. Bluekey is an investment company that trades on forex, binary options, cryptocurrency. When has trading forex become a scam in Nigeria. Please, bluekey investment company is not a scam, it is not ponzi. They have held unto their words. Several hundreds of individuals round the country are beneficial of this system of financial freedom. Bluekey technologies is not a money doubling company. Bluekey has been solving our financial needs. God bless bluekey and its management. Long live bluekey investment company.

There r people who complained of not getting their returns. What do u say about that?

1 Like

Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by progoh: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2019
progoh:
The story is everywhere, but this cryptocurrency website reported it differently.

See their report: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/10421-nigerian-efcc-arrested-19-bluekeycoin-team-members-over-alleged-57m-fraud

I really do not understand how reporters are miss leading people in this country, If you go through the report by this website, you will discover that there is different reason why EFCC arrested the staff. For instance, this part of the report:

"EFCC is investigating the company to find out if they are operating in accordance with the information provided to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) during registration in Nigeria"

The company reportedly registered as Software Development and General Contracting Firm without any license from the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) to operate financial system.

This shows that the office was invaded because of noncompliance issue not scam, reason being that the company did not register as a financial institution but it is carrying on financial services, that is the reason for the invasion, but our local media are miss leading us by trying to make us believe the company scammed their investors.

In the real sense of it, the company has not shut down their services yet they tagged them scammers, the only thing I see there is the unusual return of investment.

1 Like

Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
progoh:

I really do not understand how reporters are miss leading people in this country, If you go through the report by this website, you will discover that there is different reason why EFCC arrested the staff. For instance, this part of the report:

"EFCC is investigating the company to find out if they are operating in accordance with the information provided to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) during registration in Nigeria"

The company reportedly registered as Software Development and General Contracting Firm without any license from the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) to operate financial system.

This shows that the office was invaded because of noncompliance issue not scam, reason being that the company did not register as a financial institution but it is carrying on financial services, that is the reason for the invasion, but our local media are miss leading us by trying to make us believe the company scammed their investors.

In the real sense of it, the company has not shut down their services yet they tagged them scammers, the only thing I see there is the unusual return of investment.

This is a new week, if they don't pay their investors we will all know that there's a problem

1 Like

Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by Eteka1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
bitgig:
It is so funny how Nigerians carry fake news around, those who were arrested yesterday by EFCC in Bluekey office all has been released today.

Bluekey trade on Forex and is not into Ponzi, it was an investor who reported them to EFCC because he signed agreement to pay out 10% return on investment weekly, which he has been paying since January, but last week he issued a message in his group saying that he is reducing the Return on investment to 5% .

And because he breached the Agreement of 10% and moved it down to 5% an investor took him to EFCC.

Please go and gather your news well, all that were arrested yesterday has been released.

Crazy Nigerians
From what you are saying here its not a lie that they were actually arrested and that the scheme is ponzi.
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by captainking(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
redsquare:
I saw it coming. It's very popular in Port Harcourt and Bori. In fact almost all RIVPOLY lecturers are into it. Nigerians never learn.
yoi are right.. I saw it coming too
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by hedonido: 4:32am On Sep 02, 2019
gaventa:
I think they are better than yahoo boys since they don’t bring a bad image to the country. Duping fellow Nigerians that you know you all are struggling. Who is more heartless? Some them will come online to point accusing fingers too. All of us na thief, from the local vendor that short sells commodities to the pastor that extorts his congregation to the director of a parastatal that hold on to pension just to yield profit, to entrepreneurs that over charges. No sin is above any. Las las we go carry our individual crosses and cry our cries.

You dey mind these hypocrites wey full here? Awon 'bad image to the country' squad, yen yen yen.

1 Like

Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by hedonido: 4:41am On Sep 02, 2019
UniqueDennis:

I thought as much.. This is usually the case for many of such new investment platforms offering 10% - 50% payouts on weekly and monthly basis from forex and crypto trades. An aggried customer snitching or blackmailing the investment operator after a disagreement or loss.. Not that the company or person offering such investment services was a fraud even though the operating legality of such a firm will always be questionable.
So called 10% return on investment on a weekly basis is unsustainable and is a red flag that shows clear signs of a ponzi scheme. Forget all their stories of investing in forex and crypto. Ultimately, it will burst and the operators will run away, while 'investors' will get their fingers burnt.
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by kinem(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
amakodi247:

Let's be guided please, I am an investor with bluekey cooperative that trades on forex and I have never heard since I was born that forex is now a scam..when haters and competitors are working just to put their rival down ,they do everything possible , I have invested on their forex trade for months now and has always been paid with other..what then makes it a ponzi scheme..Do ponzi schemes rent offices and show their faces for over seven months in operation..let's thinknigerians and judge things from better understanding..thanks....if we have been defrauded.. We that have our money with them should raise the alarm...Nigerians and properganda and that is why we are were we are today....long live bluekey to continue putting smiles on my face and other..

You maybe right at some point. But I have been scammed by a Ponzi organization that has an office in D-Line.
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by cheezy4real(m): 5:09am On Mar 03, 2020
Ekklesia01:
I am shocked that Bluekey Investment Club has been labelled a Wonder Bank. Please is it now a crime to trade in crypto currency and FOREX.?
Bluekey is legit and they have been doing a great job at putting smiles on our faces.
Let them be, please.
If you trade in forex and crypto with the right training and information, you will make tons of money and you can also put smiles on people's faces.

Pls reach me on 08037085441 let's talk
Re: Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam by adecz: 5:44am On Mar 03, 2020
This could even be a planned
job with police or EFCC.

Collect as much money as possible
from mugus, then ask them to come
& raid the place. You give EFcc their share
& go underground.

Police/ Efcc come & arrest your workers &
charge them to court.

After a few appearances, the case
gets thrown out for "lack of diligent prosecution"; the girls go free & tell
victims that they were just workers &
know nothing about the oga.

Case closed..

Only mugus fall & cry,
while efcc & the director all laff to
the bank!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Make More Than N300,000 Monthly By Begging - Drugs Suspect / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger / Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.