Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? (2527 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2019
let us discuss.

click like for girlfriend
share for sexcheesy.

state your reason in the comment section.

3 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2019
ladies view this thread and know the truth. we just want to phuck.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Girlfriend who would sex me when I am in need. I no go lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Nowadays Girlfreind = problemo Sex = stress releif grin
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Remimadrid:
Girlfriend who would sex me when I am in need. I no go lie.

that is just sexcheesy.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Supermoderator lalasticlacla. Let's go to the front page.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2019
where is lalasticlala?
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by AvsGot007(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2019
A baby mama.
I just need a kid

1 Like

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2019
By their comment we shall know them.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2019
grin Space booked.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by boiz2men(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2019
What time is a guys prime?
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2019
need love, fork is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by cooluzi: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2019
wtf is gf ,im okay with random sex for now

2 Likes

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by cooluzi: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Space booked.
you just dey book every space for nairaland hope say you dey pay for booking undecided
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by GOFRONT(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2019
Me I just want a BOYCHILD by the time I get to my prime...
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2019
cooluzi:
you just dey book every space for nairaland hope say you dey pay for booking undecided
tongue Nairaland pays me to comment.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by suaveBrother(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by MannieA(f): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
I'm here to read lies. LMAO
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by AngelHoly(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wont lie

Dnt even need any gfrnd

Jst sex mate....I'm fucking gud with dat
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
MannieA:

I'm here to read lies. LMAO

where is the lie? if you didn't have vagina, you think guys will be chasing you?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by cooooooks(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
A girlfriend I love and loves me.

I don't want to waste time on someone because of sex. Or God forbid, marry a girl I only sex with because we've been together for so long.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by LINTUNE(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sex.. Bleep buddies
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
where is lalasticlala?
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
where is lalasticlala? let us go to there.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ikes9(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
I prefer to work on myself,meet someone i vibe with and build something together
Sex is overrated, doing the same thing over and over again lol where's the fun in that.?
Yea i get it, different styles different faces buhh still the same activity
We won't be in our primes forever,make hay while the sun shines

2 Likes

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Biingoo: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
ashewoboy:

where is the lie? if you didn't have vagina, you think guys will be chasing you?
Lmao
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
where is the moderator? let us go to frontpage.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
I need sex

Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by culf: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
ashewoboy:
let us discuss.

click like for girlfriend
share for sexcheesy.

state your reason in the comment section.

none of the above. Marriage is the perfect option
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by AfroKnight: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2019
The honest truth is, ladies nowadays are trying so hard to be difficult just to uphold their toxic femininity.

Sex is a good leveller. Both man and woman enjoy themselves and can go their separate ways.

Relationships these days are dependent on the willingness of the women. Many just want to fleece you and run away. Better to collect some nakking in the mean time. Just do it thoroughly. Satisfy them as well as you can.
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
tongue Nairaland pays me to comment.
How
Re: Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2019
kelvinrhs:
How
can tell you my source of income. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My GF Lacks Financial Commitment To Me / Download Latest Yoruba Movie - Big Mummy Part 2 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.