Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves (5965 Views)

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
genq:

My point exactly. See what you did there? You attributed Toyin's new marriage and child as a 'blessing' - not her career cheesy
I dunno bt her career bc don't watch her movies. I cn only speak on what i knw. I sd blessing bc she was all over the news after her breakup wit Niyi Johnson, peeps calling her all sorts of names. I'll call it a blessing if someone dt was once fired nw has a better job (better boss, better pay, happier overall), or someone dt was once sick wit malaria but nw healed, or someone that lost a love nw has a better love... like Toyin. Blessings come in different forms! Anything u desire dt u end up getting is a blessing to u. Marriage is only a blessing if a woman desires it n ends up getting married. Some women don't want to get married or hv kids, believe it or not . Hv a Prof, very intelligent woman in late 30s, Director of a big department, very rich, she is in a relationship but she don't desire marriage or hv kids. Her boyfriend is on the same page, they've been dating for 3yrs but don't wnt marriage or kids. Told my class these things. Believe it or not, plenty of women out there like her! For the ones dt desire marriage, they fink it won't happen to them when it's only matter of time. One twin YouTuber married as a virgin at 31 this year. Her twin sis been married for 5yrs wit three kids. From her vids, all her family thought this YouTuber wud be single forever till she met a great guy at church last yr. Marriage na turn by turn.

As per the Dana Ekwueme vids, nvr heard of her before. Maybe she did sound like a hypocrite. YouTube watchers are ready to call out anyone who is, don't mean they're jealous. Hv to find hers n Jackie Aina's videos to see for myself thou.

6 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by bukatyne(f): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Zielle:
Single women shudn't be jealous of married women grin. A girlfriend of mine rushed (she told me she edged on the marriage) into marriage in her early 20s, she's divorced nw raising two kids wit the help of her parents, hasn't remarried. Look at Toyin Abraham, thank God her relationship wiv Niyi Johnson ended, see how God blessed her nw. Everything in life is turn by turn. When ur own time comes the ones ahead will envy u grin.

What manner of nonsense is this?

So because your friend married early and unfortunately divorced means everyone's case would be like that?

Or are you inferring that only later marriages stand the test of time?

And is your friend's broken marriage something to gloat or jest about?

With friends like you, no one needs enemies.

4 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 02, 2019
bukatyne:

What manner of nonsense is this?

So because your friend married early and unfortunately divorced means everyone's case would be like that?

Or are you inferring that only later marriages stand the test of time?

And is your friend's broken marriage something to gloat or jest about?

With friends like you, no one needs enemies.
smiley Where did i say everyone's marriage will be like hers? Referenced her situation as an example... to be patient, no rush smiley. Late marriages cn fail similarly. I knw two other divorces (men) older than her. As for her, she knew the man 7months before they got married, sd she wanted the quick marriage. Where did i gloat or make jest of her. Sorry if the post hit a nerve? She's my friend, very sweet girl, wud never mk fun of her situation smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Zielle:
smiley Where did i say everyone's marriage will be like hers? Referenced her situation as an example... to be patient, no rush smiley. Late marriages cn fail similarly. I knw two other divorces (men) older than her. As for her, she knew the man 7months before they got married, sd she wanted the quick marriage. Where did i gloat or make jest of her. Sorry if the post hit a nerve? She's my friend, very sweet girl, wud never mk fun of her situation smiley

Friend indeed, and that's why you were so quick to gloat over her divorce because she "rushed into marriage". Of course being the 'right time for marriage' expert that you are cheesy
Some of you ladies don't even realise how crazy your uncontrollable jealousy makes you sound. Irrational creatures.

5 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Zielle:
I dunno bt her career bc don't watch her movies. I cn only speak on what i knw. I sd blessing bc she was all over the news after her breakup wit Niyi Johnson, peeps calling her all sorts of names. I'll call it a blessing if someone dt was once fired nw has a better job (better boss, better pay, happier overall), or someone dt was once sick wit malaria but nw healed, or someone that lost a love nw has a better love... like Toyin. Blessings come in different forms! Anything u desire dt u end up getting is a blessing to u. Marriage is only a blessing if a woman desires it n ends up getting married. Some women don't want to get married or hv kids, believe it or not . Hv a Prof, very intelligent woman in late 30s, Director of a big department, very rich, she is in a relationship but she don't desire marriage or hv kids. Her boyfriend is on the same page, they've been dating for 3yrs but don't wnt marriage or kids. Told my class these things. Believe it or not, plenty of women out there like her! For the ones dt desire marriage, they fink it won't happen to them when it's only matter of time. One twin YouTuber married as a virgin at 31 this year. Her twin sis been married for 5yrs wit three kids. From her vids, all her family thought this YouTuber wud be single forever till she met a great guy at church last yr. Marriage na turn by turn.

As per the Dana Ekwueme vids, nvr heard of her before. Maybe she did sound like a hypocrite. YouTube watchers are ready to call out anyone who is, don't mean they're jealous. Hv to find hers n Jackie Aina's videos to see for myself thou.

Another long contradictory stupid post. The bottom-line is a woman without a man is incomplete and that's why your so called "rich professor" friend still found herself in a long-term partnership despite her refusal to sign a marital contract. Despite her academic/material achievements she still needs a man for validation at the end of the day.
Men can MGTOW if they choose but women cannot - it's simple nature.

4 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2019
doitforyou:

Also, how can you be an independent thinker when you are parroting the same misogynistic view that a women only has value when she is attached to a man? That's not an independent thought, that's the thought of a brainwashed woman.

Female logic 101: you are brainwashed if you believe your value is attached to a man but you are not brainwashed for believing your value is attached to the false sense of importance you get from an office job where you:
1. While away your precious time in front of a computer screen.
2. Submit report to your boss on a daily basis (probably a Male boss).
3. Get paid 150k - 200k to spend 3/4 of your adult life sat on a desk with your fellow slaves co-workers (who hate your guts are in constant competition with you)
Kudos to you empowered women! The ideologies of your western slave masters is where your value lies!

5 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
genq:

Another long contradictory [s]stupid post. [s]The bottom-line is a woman without a man is incomplete and that's why your so called "rich professor" friend still found herself in a long-term partnership despite her refusal to sign a marital contract. Despite her academic/material achievements she still needs a man for validation at the end of the day. Men can MGTOW if they choose but women cannot - it's simple nature[/s].[/s]
Learn to communicate without insults, makes u look childish. U made a thread for peeps to only agree wit u? Shows how immature u are

We're strictly talking abt marriage here ,not relationships. Nothing wrong wit having relationship, they were childhood friends, reconnected after many years. We all need some form of relationship if no marriage cus we're social beings. 3 of my girlfriends are still single n very happy. Professional, well-to-do females. They're calling the shots. It's like u think single women are miserable n depressed cus they're single? What a joke. In Nigeria u may be, outside Nigeria women are too busy living, traveling, to be mopping abt. Nobody stays single forever if they don't want to be.

Won't waste time replying ur comments again seeing how immature u are. Enjoy ur thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by missjo(f): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gosh you guys go so hard here undecided
Exhausting
Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by missjo(f): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
genq:

Another long contradictory stupid post. The bottom-line is a woman without a man is incomplete and that's why your so called "rich professor" friend still found herself in a long-term partnership despite her refusal to sign a marital contract. Despite her academic/material achievements she still needs a man for validation at the end of the day.
Men can MGTOW if they choose but women cannot - it's simple nature.
Everyone needs someone to love and be loved by, whether that happens within the context of marriage or via long term relationships,it really does not matter. Men need women for this as much as women need men, it's natural.

As much as you do make some valid points,your tone of delivery is too confrontational especially when you use words like incomplete. This will surely put your target audience on the defensive.
Peace

1 Like

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
genq:

Female logic 101: you are brainwashed if you believe your value is attached to a man but you are not brainwashed for believing your value is attached to the false sense of importance you get from an office job where you:
1. While away your precious time in front of a computer screen.
2. Submit report to your boss on a daily basis (probably a Male boss).
3. Get paid 150k - 200k to spend 3/4 of your adult life sat on a desk with your fellow slaves co-workers (who hate your guts are in constant competition with you)
Kudos to you empowered women! The ideologies of your western slave masters is where your value lies!
you post all over Nairaland is always bitter and childish, mostly about women. I don’t know which of your parent did this bad job but
You clearly have abandonment issues (daddy issues)

Makes me think in real life, you are a negative person no one will like to associate with.

I am not insulting you but I think you should see a therapist, for your own peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by missjo(f): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
And genq, i want to add this.
Fulfillment is subjective,there is no specific description of what fulfillment is or how it should look like. When people like the woman in your first post says that marriage brings fulfillment, my default response is to ask them, to who?

You see, this is exactly why i think Africans are an easy target for programmed group-think,not just on the issue of marriage but for most other things. Once an idea is established,almost everyone becomes an involuntary extension of that idea & propagates it. I see this happen a lot on Naija twitter, on insta, & even on this site. Someone drops his or her thought, and almost every successive person after latches on and like a broken record multiplies that thought as if it were theirs originally.

I digressed,forgive me. I needed to explain something that even you genq are now guilty of. Fulfillment is VERY subjective.
What fulfills me is not what will fulfill you. It's unfortunate that the Nigerian society has been indoctrinated to believe in the fulfillment of marriage so much that the topic is a sensitive one as evident on this thread where everyone is going at it hard and i can not understand why.
Let people decide what brings them fulfillment and even if they're not being honest with themselves and want to give the impression of marriage not important to them,it is not your place to say or try to prove otherwise. Let people believe what they want to believe and let people say what they want to say, at the end of the day everyone knows exactly where they stand in society and that is what matters.

For a society like Nigeria,marriage is very important, it is a cultural necessity, it is an indoctrination that roots back more than a hundred years. For a western society, marriage is an option, it is not something most teenagers, adolescents,and young women dream about because the cultural dynamic here is different.
There will always be those that differ from the majority,but then its most often advisable to act like the romans when in Rome or at least pretend to, and when you come across those who would rather not be romans,you leave them to their fate. It is their choice and i am sure no one else bears the consequences other than them. I really see no need for the war, opinions are opinions, lifestyles are lifestyles, all are subjective and not a general rule for the collective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
you post all over Nairaland is always bitter and childish, mostly about women. I don’t know which of your parent did this bad job but
You clearly have abandonment issues (daddy issues)

Makes me think in real life, you are a negative person no one will like to associate with.

I am not insulting you but I think you should see a therapist, for your own peace of mind.
You can't tell someone to see a therapist to the face and expect the person to smile with you over it.
If them face you now you go start to cry foul undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by yeyeosoronga: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
You can't tell someone to see a therapist to the face and expect the person to smile with you over it.
If them face you now you go start to cry foul undecided

Seeing a therapist is not a bad thing. It would be nice if we all had access to one.
Many of us have unresolved issues, trauma etc that have marred us, and sadly almost all have no insight.

2 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Seeing a therapist is not a bad thing. It would be nice if we all had access to one.
Many of us have unresolved issues, trauma etc that have marred us, and sadly almost all have no insight.
I wasn't saying that seeing a therapist is a bad thing but telling a person to see one is what is.
Meaning you think the person has a mental problem.
I wouldn't take it lightly if she recommended one for me undecided
Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
I wasn't saying that seeing a therapist is a bad thing but telling a person to see one is what is.
you should see a therapist too.
You have a problem with minding your business.

2 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
you should see a therapist too.
You have a problem with minding your business.
I don't knowing it is the dandruff you've got on your head that is giving you all of this stupidity,or the stress of catering for an illegitimate child alone in a city like lagos,abandoned by the vagabond/pauper father of the boy,or your awkward/bizarre fashion sense(I wonder if a person that wears red bra,red inner wear on a red top is sane) that makes you such a social misfit and a slow,autistic little frog of a girl.
Whichever of these ills that is your problem,I sincerely hope it goes quicker than it came(except for the illegitimate child of course.that one is definitely sticking).
Quick recovery dear kiss

7 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
I don't knowing it is the dandruff you've got on your head that is giving you all of this stupidity,or the stress of catering for an illegitimate child alone in a city like lagos,abandoned by the vagabond/pauper father of the boy,or your awkward/bizarre fashion sense(I wonder if a person that wears red bra,red inner wear on a red top is sane) that makes you such a social misfit and a slow,autistic little frog of a girl.
Whichever of these ills that is your problem,I sincerely hope it goes quicker than it came(except for the illegitimate child of course.that one is definitely sticking).
Quick recovery dear kiss
kikikikikikikikiki. Is this all you have got, after all the mouth?

Nwanneni, you disappoint your ancestors.
Try harder.

2 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
kikikikikikikikiki. Is this all you have got, after all the mouth?

Nwanneni, you disappoint your ancestors.
Try harder.

yeah I've got more.
Tell your illegitimate kid that I(a real man he wished was his father) says hi.
Atleast i would have given him a better life if he had me as his father,even though I wouldn't touch you with a pole due to the sheer disgust I have for dandruff harbouring women kiss
Sleep well dear and I wish you the best,even though I know it's kind of impossible as an after 1 undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
yeah I've got more.
Tell your illegitimate kid that I(a real man he wished was his father) says hi.
Atleast i would have given him a better life if he had me as his father,even though I wouldn't touch you with a pole due to the sheer disgust I have for dandruff harbouring women kiss
Sleep well dear and I wish you the best,even though I know it's kind of impossible as an after 1 undecided
illegitimate?You mistake me for the slut that gave birth to you.
I see you confuse every woman on nairaland for your mother.

Btw, with the way you were boiling, I am disappointed that this is all you could do.
Opolor.
I am married, suck on that.

2 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
illegitimate?You mistake me for the slut that gave birth to you.
I see you confuse every woman on nairaland for your mother.

Btw, with the way you were boiling, I am disappointed that this is all you could do.
Opolor.
Continue lying on your ass.
I have no time for useless diggings but I've come across many of your "after one" posts.
Go breastfeed the boy outta those cockroach boobs of yours.
My mom isn't a slut nor has she ever been an after one so I'm not moved undecided
She's too smart for that.I come from a family where all the females in it know their true worth and are doing excellently in their various occupations,so no need to sell their bodies for money they accumulate 100x more with their heads undecided
Seems fùcking is the only thing you can do for money,no wonder you think every other female is like you and the ones in your lineage.
So long dumbo.

5 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
i can’t Continue lying on your ass.
I have time for useless diggings Like my mother.

She should go breastfeed the boy outta those cockroach boobs of hers.
My mom is a slut and has she has been an after one so I'm not moved undecided
She's too dull for that.I come from a family where all the females in dont know their true worth and are doing badly in their various occupations,so they need to sell their bodies for money.
fùcking is the only thing my sisters can do for money,no wonder I think every other female is like them. and the ones in my lineage.
So long dumbo.
kikikikikikiki. You are actually a waste of sperm and resources.
Nwanneni

1 Like

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
kikikikikikiki. You are actually a waste of sperm and resources.
Nwanneni
lol...really funny undecided
If I am,then what do we call you?
Clearly an underachiever(your looks says it all),clearly low budget,an after one,a fashion calamity with skin conditions....and you have the guts to insult the lionesses in my family?
You are clearly insane like I said.
Maybe you should seek for how to be like the women in my family since you will need the money to take care of your illegitimate child.
Dirty little thing!

4 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by yeyeosoronga: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:

It's not a sin to have mental health issues. We need to be more open minded, stop stigmatization of those struggling and to seek for help/provide avenues for help.
Mental problems could be plain, simple insomnia or mild anxiety or severe depression to full blown psychosis at the end of the spectrum.
Many people automatically assume mental health issues are only psychotic manifestations.
Even grief/loss of a loved one can leave unresolved feelings/emotions that just by speaking to a therapist will free you.
Unfortunately, many don't understand anything about mental health, and hence cannot provide the support needed.
Nigerians are in a way lucky that we try to find humor in everything, believe in a higher power and have hope that it will be better tomorrow. Otherwise, everyone would have broken down since.

2 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

It's not a sin to have mental health issues. We need to be more open minded, stop stigmatization of those struggling and to seek for help/provide avenues for help.
Mental problems could be plain, simple insomnia or mild anxiety or severe depression to full blown psychosis at the end of the spectrum.
Many people automatically assume mental health issues are only psychotic manifestations.
Even grief/loss of a loved one can leave unresolved feelings/emotions that just by speaking to a therapist will free you.
Unfortunately, many don't understand anything about mental health, and hence cannot provide the support needed.
Nigerians are in a way lucky that we try to find humor in everything, believe in a higher power and have hope that it will be better tomorrow. Otherwise, everyone would have broken down since.
I know all these.
You just don't outrightly tell a person to seek a therapist.that was my point.

1 Like

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
shocked shocked
What's happening here cheesy
nwanneni don vex o.. lmaoo!

1 Like

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:

Hahahahhaa. Married indeed.
This child called zeb04 actually believes that portraying herself as a married woman would give credibility to her vacuous statements grin
Pick yourself up darling, I know nwanneni's comments really hit home cry

5 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zielle:

Won't waste time replying ur comments again

For your own sanity I would advise you don't. You don't want that smoke with me woman. Trust and believe.

3 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
genq:

Hahahahhaa. Married indeed.
This child called zeb04 actually believes that portraying herself as a married woman would give credibility to her vacuous statements grin
Pick yourself up darling, I know nwanneni's comments really hit home cry
look at this idiot.
I should carry my married status on my head. Because I want to please two faceless sons of bitches.

You are a fool .you and Nwanneni. And your sluts of a mother didn’t train any of you right. I am sure that was her only achievement.

Next time I will carry it as plaque . Mo.rons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
look at this idiot.
I should carry my married status on my head. Because I want to please two faceless sons of bitches.

You are a fool .you and Nwanneni. And your sluts of a mother didn’t train any of you right.
Next time I will carry it as plaque .

Lmaooo grin grin

I love it when teenage baby mamas with receded hairlines get butt-hurt by the sad truth about their miserable lives.

5 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
genq:

Lmaooo grin grin
your post is always about women. Why?

Your mother treated you badly? Or she ran away or what? Why are you so pained?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
missjo:

Everyone needs someone to love and be loved by, whether that happens within the context of marriage or via long term relationships,it really does not matter. Men need women for this as much as women need men, it's natural.

As much as you do make some valid points,your tone of delivery is too confrontational especially when you use words like incomplete. This will surely put your target audience on the defensive.
Peace

Thanks missjo, would tone it down a bit. I'm just a passionate guy that's all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
look at this idiot.

You are a fool .you and Nwanneni. And your sluts of a mother didn’t train any of you right. I am sure that was her only achievement.

Next time I will carry it as plaque . Mo.rons
Lol..
See how she is so quick to call women sluts?
It's because it is the only way she feels a woman can make a living.That is how she was raised to believe grin
No wonder when her mates were busy doing the right things(getting degrees,making careers in business and corporate world,some getting married...),she was busy fùcking random men without condom till she had to end up procreating a bastard! grin
Sorry lil mama,you goofed big time.
But I think there is still hope for you,if you decide to close your legs that is and learn things that will make you comfortable without having to fùck men for them.
You can always ask me and I will direct you.
I will ask real women in my family on how a girl can make an honest living in Africa on your behalf of course,since I have no beef towards you and gonestly wish you well.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To "Properly" Beat Your Wife / Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life / Why Do Men Beg Women For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.