Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves (5993 Views)

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by zeb04(f): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
Lol..
See how I am so quick to call women sluts?
It's because it is the only way i feels a woman can make a living.That is how i was raised to believe grin
No wonder when my mates were busy doing the right things(getting degrees,making careers in business and corporate world,some getting married...),but my sister was busy fùcking random men without condom till she had to end up procreating a bastard! grin
Sorry lil mama,she goofed big time.
But I think there is still hope for her,if she decide to close her legs that is and learn things that will make you comfortable without having to fùck men for them.
She can always ask me and I will direct her.
I will ask real women in my on nairaland on how a girl can make an honest living in Africa on your behalf of her of course,since I have no beef towards her and gonestly wish her well.
too bad for your family.
Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
too bad for your family.

cheesy cheesy I was expecting a better come back than that. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
zeb04:
too bad for your family.
Too bad for my family? grin
This one is nuts.
I can start posting pictures of members of my esteemed family so you can judge for yourself if you can level/measure up or not cheesy
None has dandruff or do cheap hair,none have small boobs,they all drive Mercedes benz(one even owns 2),have good careers and businesses.etc...
You know why?a lioness gave birth to them,something I am sure you lack.
Reason you had to start fùcking for bread till it got you the excess baggage that has greatly reduced your chances at succeeding in life,like them of course.
Whenever you are done fooling yourself,swallow your pride and come beg me for upkeep money for your son.I'm sure the boy is starving under the care of a mom like you perhaps? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by genq(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
Too bad for my family? grin
This one is nuts.
I can start posting pictures of members of my esteemed family so you can judge for yourself if you can level/measure up or not cheesy
None has dandruff or do cheap hair,none have small boobs,they all drive Mercedes benz(one even owns 2),have good careers and businesses.etc...
You know why?a lioness gave birth to them,something I am sure you lack.
Reason you had to start fùcking for bread till it got you the excess baggage that has greatly reduced your chances at succeeding in life,like them of course.
Whenever you are done fooling yourself,swallow your pride and come beg me for upkeep money for your son.I'm sure the boy is starving under the care of a mom like you perhaps? undecided

grin the thing is, feminist minions like zeb04 only have bravado when they roll in packs - hence the silence.

5 Likes

Re: The Dyna Ekwueme Saga: Women Be Honest With Yourselves by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
genq:

grin the thing is, feminist minions like zeb04 only have bravado when they roll in packs.
The little twart is a fool!
Most of her ilks are too.
If you take a look at most of them self acclaimed feminists here on NL,I mean a close look,you would see nothing but a pile of flaws.
She can bring the whole Calvary,I don't mind.
Dirty low budget pig of a girl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unromantic Husband / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Should I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.