Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Note To Fellow Nigerians: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To Fellow Nigerians: (202 Views)

My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Note To Fellow Nigerians: by nlPoster: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am a product of forests.

I have lived among forests and jungles for most of my life and since I was small.

I visited forests regularly as a child when my dad took me to his farms.

Being in the forest vicinity is not new to me.

I have told you people many times, stop living your lives based on me, it is so irritating seeing you do that. Have some pride in yourselves, dont just always follow what I am or am not doing as if you're zombies. It is not my fault if you grew up in urban areas in Nigeria, learn to take pride in that and stop wishing you were another person.

If you need a mentor, find someone you admire and who is visibly looking for mentees, follow that person as you like.

I dont want to hear any more snide comments about me and forests as if forests are limited to me alone.

Being Nigerian does not mean every person should start forming association with me on the basis of Nigeria when you know your mind and intentions are criminal. You are on your own with that.

(1) (Reply)

Worry No More!!!! Let's Be On The Same PAGE / Relationship Tips / What Can You Buy By N10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.