Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (60013 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Maximuss260: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Ziel20: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2019
Samanza89:
Things we see and hear on a daily basis... Just imagine married with four kids and still sneaking to collect diick from a 25yr old...

Then someone should tell me why I shouldn't avoid marriage!...

Just be very good with penising and your wife will worship you like god.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Caseless: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2019
Sensiblerealist:
Maybe Oga Michael Odah was not hitting the right places. God help him with the kids she left behind. If you go even chop frog, shey na fat one e suppose be
the kids? How are you sure they're his kids? The man should go for a DNA test on the kids.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by safetyInspector(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2019
You should better go for psychiatric evaluation before you will enter street. Just a brotherly advice because too much hatred results to mental disorder. Try it and thank me later, looking after a brother is a moral responsibility.
ORIENTATION101:
nyamir is this not from ur God forsaken erosion land. Abominable acts. Thank God for social media
https://www.nairaland.com/5391337/man-son-sleep-daughter-imo

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by obentenyson(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2019
niceface:
The poor husband has now become a widower as s result of the wife’s waywardness.
eeya.. next thing u hear, na buhari cos am
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by obentenyson(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2019
cooooooks:
Is infidelity a crime? What exactly has this man been arrested for?
the guy must be related to you I guess..
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by IYANGBALI: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2019
greatermeme:
get away! Shallow-minded fellow! Come to Ajegunle or badia and see what married Yoruba women are doing! I'm not even talking of the singles.
I talk am, na den, the developers of the world
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by West2019(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Direct entry to Hell fire .
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by West2019(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Direct entry to Hell fire
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Blissbath(f): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Wat a dangerous world
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by victorian(f): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2019
dingbang:
Was her husband not fvcking her very well?

You are even saying fucvking well sef

Some useless husband has stopped fucvking their wives for the past one or two years. They satisfy themselves with younger girls. I know of two particular case.
The first one the wife died of heart attack while bathing thinking of her husband and his side chick, that's how she slipped and hit her head on the ground, instant death.

The second man, is even in my office building he went to marry an igbo young girl, leaving his wife without touching her for one year and he's so proud to say, he hasnt touched his wife that long. His new wife is keeping him happy and satisfied, I then asked him how about the first wife? Who will satisfy that one? He said that's bet problem, he doesn't give a damn
Later when the wife goes out to get a younger guy to keep her warm, and something bad like this happens, people will rain curses on the wife, not knowing the husband has not touched her for years.

Marriage is indeed a scam and hell hole, if one marries wrong.

Look and seek for divine intervention before u marry, don't marry because of how hot the sex is, or how huge his manhood is
All those are by the way.

Anyways if it happens the husband has not touched his wife for years before sexing that 25years old man. God will still punish the husband. He will never live a fulfilled life in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by MannieA(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
diick? this is kind life ehn, what can partner do to satisfy themselves

I think you're capable of doing what Monday did..I can tell from your moniker. LMAO..Just kidding tho
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Candycrushy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
As I checked the names and state involved, I had no reason to comment..
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Candycrushy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Samanza89:
Things we see and hear on a daily basis... Just imagine married with four kids and still sneaking to collect diick from a 25yr old...

Then someone should tell me why I shouldn't avoid marriage!...

Seriously?? After all we have been through??
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
MannieA:

I think you're capable of doing what Monday did..I can tell from your moniker. LMAO..Just kidding tho

yes but na only MannieA I fit use my rod on and we will keep the pregnancy
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

yes but na only MannieA I fit use my rod on and we will keep the pregnancy that I can assure you

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Starz825(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
IYANGBALI:
just because you no dey enjoy your own

It's not abt not enjoying my own.....but something that u enjoy for a while but later pay heavily and eternally for it to the extent that u begin to regret..its no enjoyment but a SCAM..
It will be foolish for any reasonable man/woman to think sleeping with two three four women/men is enjoyment...
Because u are prone to alot of things... disease, poverty,badluck and sometimes death...
Look at what happened to the woman now...she got pregnant for somebody else while in her marriage so she felt it was shameful...so she aborted and now died... something she could have avoided by abstaining from it....
Some people are hiv/aids patient (not willing to offend anyone) because they slept with some people they weren't meant to sleep with.. even when some were married..
Some people are in prison because of sex- u sleep with someone and he/she dies in the process..u are going to prison...
Abstainence is Key oo
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Oceanblaze(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good for her...
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by s1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hmmmmmm! I hope the husband is the owner of the four kids.Only a woman knows the father(s) of her children.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Alashoalash10: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorian:

You are even saying fucvking well sef

Some useless husband has stopped fucvking their wives for the past one or two years. They satisfy themselves with younger girls. I know of two particular case.
The first one the wife died of heart attack while bathing thinking of her husband and his side chick, that's how she slipped and hit her head on the ground, instant death.

The second man, is even in my office building he went to marry an igbo young girl, leaving his wife without touching her for one year and he's so proud to say, he hasnt touched his wife that long. His new wife is keeping him happy and satisfied, I then asked him how about the first wife? Who will satisfy that one? He said that's bet problem, he doesn't give a damn
Later when the wife goes out to get a younger guy to keep her warm, and something bad like this happens, people will rain curses on the wife, not knowing the husband has not touched her for years.

Marriage is indeed a scam and hell hole, if one marries wrong.

Look and seek for divine intervention before u marry, don't marry because of how hot the sex is, or how huge his manhood is
All those are by the way.

Anyways if it happens the husband has not touched his wife for years before sexing that 25years old man. God will still punish the husband. He will never live a fulfilled life in Jesus name. Amen.

Sensible comment so far. I give it to you.
And those raining curses might secretly have their sugar daddies and mummies.
Something must have made the woman to toll that path.
Love is a bad tool that leads people blindly into undestined marriages today. We all love for a particular reason. Only God's love is pure.
Man's way of love is selfish, ulterior motives, and personal interest.
That 25-year old guy might be her bond. Every person in this life has a partner. Some end up living their lives without meeting their predestined partners, but are in marriages. Just managing it for the sake of it. deep down, they're already divorced at heart. Ever wondered why men marry more than one wife in some customs and the Whites divorce like it's nothing. When you find your bond, it naturally clicks.
I blame the woman for the abortion. But then, I tell people, do what makes you happy. Some partners are for the kill. Some are kill joy.
Imagine a married man getting jealous over his wife's beauty and business, that she earns more than he does. Always threatening to frustrate her and disfigure her beauty. A woman who has been loyal to you, worship you like her god? Let's be logical in our reasoning and sense of judgment. Ain't supporting what she did. Then, what led her to such a lifestyle? she's 29 and has given birth to 4kids. Meaning she married too early. Maybe the initial spark and spices ain't there anymore. Maybe like you said, man has lost interest, started giving her attitude and lack of attention. It could lead to such a lifestyle.
Dead can't talk. The man knows the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by victorian(f): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Josephamstrong1:

Sensible comment so far. I give it to you.
And those raining curses might secretly have their sugar daddies and mummies.
Something must have made the woman to toll that path.
Love is a bad tool that leads people blindly into undestined marriages today. We all love for a particular reason. Only God's love is pure.
Man's way of love is selfish, ulterior motives, and personal interest.
That 25-year old guy might be her bond. Every person in this life has a partner. Some end up living their lives without meeting their predestined partners, but are in marriages. Just managing it for the sake of it. deep down, they're already divorced at heart. Ever wondered why men marry more than one wife in some customs and the Whites divorce like it's nothing. When you find your bond, it naturally clicks.
I blame the woman for the abortion. But then, I tell people, do what makes you happy. Some partners are for the kill. Some are kill joy.
Imagine a married man getting jealous over his wife's beauty and business, that she earns more than he does. Always threatening to frustrate her and disfigure her beauty. A woman who has been loyal to you, worship you like her god? Let's be logical in our reasoning and sense of judgment. Ain't supporting what she did. Then, what led her to such a lifestyle? she's 29 and has given birth to 4kids. Meaning she married too early. Maybe the initial spark and spices ain't there anymore. Maybe like you said, man has lost interest, started giving her attitude and lack of attention. It could lead to such a lifestyle.
Dead can't talk. The man knows the truth.

Exactly that's the truth. You just nailed it. One God's love is pure, everyother is zero.

And such married men will expect their wives to be like that lonely, no touch, no emotional care for as many years as they deem it fit.

If I were the one, I will simply divorce and take my kids with me. I won't allow one useless husband place me in my bondage at 29years old. God forbid.

Like you said that's why oyibo divorce, no need wasting time on such attitudes.

And that's another reason, I take my time to marry right. I will never marry because I'm. Getting older, thank God for my babyfat and youthful look. I won't allow one man use his urge for sex to rush me blindly into marriage, hell no!

Anyways it's well. May her soul rest in peace. If only she had divorced the man, she would have been alive with a new baby by now.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Samanza89: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Candycrushy:

Seriously?? After all we have been through??

Lol.... I have a low battery...
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by incentive: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Now this is what I call 'Nonsense '

Some women get mind sha. Having two men at the same time. So if she didn't abort and which led to her death , she would have been having affairs for as long as possible.

What is marriage?
Marriage is a scam.

How is marriage a scam?

Was she a cheat because she was married?

God console the husband and kids.
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Candycrushy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Samanza89:

Lol.... I have a low battery...

And low battery shall you have, amen
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Samanza89: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Candycrushy:

And low battery shall you have, amen

smiley... Lol... I didn't know u to be wicked, and you don't look like one...
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Candycrushy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Samanza89:

And that comment doesn't sound like a wicked one or makes me one..

I was only playing with words..
Thank you
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Candycrushy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Samanza89:

That comment doesn't sound wicked or makes me look like one...I was expecting you to see the hidden pun but you didnt ...

My apologies anyways..
Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Samanza89: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Candycrushy:

That comment doesn't sound wicked or makes me look like one...I was expecting you to see the hidden pun but you didn't ...

My apologies anyways..

I was only kidding with that, and wasn't serious about that statement I made dear. You shouldn't see it that way darl cos I said it with a grin on my face.

I'm the one to apologize because I made you feel that way!!!... Sorry about that, sincerely I was kidding!...

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by obentenyson(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Samanza89:

I was only kidding with that, and wasn't serious about that statement I made dear. You shouldn't see it that way darl cos I said it with a grin on my face.

I'm the one to apologize because I made you feel that way!!!... Sorry about that, sincerely I was kidding!...
ashawo boy.. lol.. if na me tackle u that way, u no go apologize o.. e see sey na woman e dey form modest....

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien by Candycrushy(f): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Samanza89:

Guess we are cool nw..nice meeting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.