Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! (2206 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2010
I got the shock of my life today when I found out that my wife thinks I am having an affair with her 20yrs old cozn that has been staying with us for 3yrs now! We have been married for 8yrs and we have never had any issue of mistrust from both sides(sincerely, none!)! I just noticed my wife's sudden aggression towards her cozn and I decided to find out what was happening! I was surprised at what I found out! For some times now, my wife has been nursing a parochial feeling that I am having an affair with her cozn! Ryt now I am very angry, disappointed, untrusted, , ! Angry becos they both know dis btw them without my knowledge, I just had d feeling things were alrite at home, not know that the worse is the case!!! Pls what shld I do now!
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2010
Speak to your wife directly and tell her [your wife] what you just told us. Be very direct and honest with her.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2010
Thanks ma'am! I'll do just dat! cos I love her so much! We have three lovely kids! I was just wondering for how long this has been going on!
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by wealth11: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2010
omg i feel pain. anyway inked nerd is very correct
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by petebor02(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2010
Speak to your wife directly and tell her [your wife] what you just told us. Be very direct and honest with her.[/font][/size]
[quote][/quote]yes i go with this
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2010
@wealt and pete: Thanks!! That pain is what I feel so much ryt now! I was just reminiscencing on some past events that I did not pay attention to! I think this has been going on for some time now!! But y are 'some women' like this
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by wealth11: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2010
such is life
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2010
rosamosqy:

@wealt and pete: Thanks!! That pain is what I feel so much ryt now! I was just reminiscencing on some past events that I did not pay attention to! I think this has been going on for some time now!! But y are 'some women' like this

Could be insecurity. Ask her when you discuss it with her.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2010
Could be insecurity. Ask her when you discuss it with her.[/font][/size]
But why? How? I dint do anyfin!! We talk all the time, I have time for her and the kids! I take all of them out! We even play monopoly and scrabble together as a family!!! So what's the insecurity about? Honestly Ink-Nerd, I feel so bitter!!!!
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by justwise(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2010
rosamosqy:

Could be insecurity. Ask her when you discuss it with her.[/font][/size]
But why? How? I dint do anyfin!! We talk all the time, I have time for her and the kids! I take all of them out! We even play monopoly and scrabble together as a family!!! So what's the insecurity about? Honestly Ink-Nerd, I feel so bitter!!!!

Since this is mere allegation please be careful how u handle it, don't break ur marriage cos of it, your wife maybe insecured as somebody pointed out.

This is ur opportunity to re-assure her again how much u love her. Keep ur cool and don't do anything silly.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2010
@Just wise: thanks bro, I wont do dat! But this is the second time she is slapping this cozn of hers in 2 months! My fear now is this: this lady feels bitter about it! In a bid to find out what was happening btw them, I called her to speak wit her and told her how sorry I am, she started crying saying: '' my cozn has always have the feeling that there is something btw us that's y she's doing this!'' Can u beat that?? But this gurl has been so sweet wit my kids, she is virtually their nurse!! I am thinking she has to leave!! cos I fink she's lost d respect she has for my wife, and this saddens me so very much!! I still love my wife, and I am not planning to do anyfin silly in light years, but this lady has been violated! What if one day, somefin happens btw them, and my wife repeats such an act and she decide to respond with such an act too!!! I'll speak wit my wife wen we both get back home from work today!
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by justwise(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2010
rosamosqy:

@Just wise: thanks bro, I wont do dat! But this is the second time she is slapping this cozn of hers in 2 months! My fear now is this: this lady feels bitter about it! In a bid to find out what was happening btw them, I called her to speak wit her and told her how sorry I am, she started crying saying: '' my cozn has always have the feeling that there is something btw us that's y she's doing this!'' Can u beat that?? But this gurl has been so sweet wit my kids, she is virtually their nurse!! I am thinking she has to leave!! cos I fink she's lost d respect she has for my wife, and this saddens me so very much!! I still love my wife, and I am not planning to do anyfin silly in light years, but this lady has been violated! What if one day, somefin happens btw them, and my wife repeats such an act and she decide to respond with such an act too!!! I'll speak wit my wife wen we both get back home from work today!

You need to do that, try to find out where the rumour come from, could it be that a close family member told her something which she wrongly acted upon? She can't suddenly start acting irrationaly, something triggered it and you need to find out.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2010
@Justwise: Thanks a zillion bro! @Inked-Nerd: Respect and thanks ma'am! @ wealth & pete: God bless u!! I'll feed u'all back!
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2010
Go with all what have been said on the thread, God remains your guide.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Honeric: thanks!
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by KemiAdeyeye: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
Please do not confused us. The girl said what she is thinking, your wife is not afraid of you to the extent of keeping such from you. So, what the girl told you is what she thinks. Ask your wife why she is angry with the girl.
That girl only wants you to be angry with your wife. be very, very careful
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by Mobinga: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
Just do a party
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by kokoletz(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
really bros do not feel bad about this she is human. try to let her know that such a tin a not happening and can't happen
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by ITbomb(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
There must have been a communication breakdown somewhere which is a common cause of insecurity in marriage. Try and reestablish that link especially when you come back from work
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by kokoletz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2010
shocked yap
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by rosamosqy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
Kemi Adeyeye:

Please do not confused us. The girl said what she is thinking(not true, she z my wife thinks we are, ), your wife is not afraid of you(no she is not afraid) to the extent of keeping such from you. So, what the girl told you is what she thinks. Ask your wife why she is angry with the girl.
That girl only wants you to be angry with your wife. be very, very careful
@Kemi: Thanks sis! I dont think I have z anyfin confusing here!It's not what she thinks, it was what my wife z to her! And no she does not want me to be angry with my wife as u think!
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2010
rosamosqy:

Could be insecurity. Ask her when you discuss it with her.

Eh ya, its understandable. Just try and work things out.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by awa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
My Guy,

I can understand how you feel. It is quite disheartening when you are faithful to someone only to be seen as be unfaithful. But then, I guess there was some kind of communication breakdown some where for this to have accumulated to this height.

My advice is that you talk more with her and give her more reasons not to think you are seeing the 20 year. If you used to be more at leisure with the Cozn then reduce it for now.

I wish you the best Bros
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by honeric01(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, its understandable. Just try and work things out.

baby, where have u been, i am "hotting" oo lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2010
Eh ya, ndo kiss.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, ndo kiss.

So your here kissing some, lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2010
Op are you sure you didn't tap current maybe just once? Kidding. Talk to your wife tell her how disappointed you are @ her if possible talk to her together with her cozn.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2010
REALITY101:

So your here kissing some, lipsrsealed

It was just a kiss on the cheek wink
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by honeric01(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, ndo kiss.

ndo wetin? undecided angry cheesy
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2010
Ndo because your "hotting"
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by honeric01(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2010
hehehehe, hotting, you know the hotting i am talking bout right? grin
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2010
lol yes I do grin wink. Poor baby kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! / She Caught Her Husband In Her Husband's Bedroom / Funny Vacation Photos Of A Nairalander And His GF In Dubai!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.