Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique (15227 Views)

Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by sammie99: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Then those in Nigeria idp are meant to give sex in exchange for food. Can we see how useless this country has become.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Elliot2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Daviddson:
This is very commendable. This is how Nigeria should be playing a big brother to other African countries.
Big brother indeed. What do we get in return? look what south Africans,Ghanaians are doing to us.
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by olajigaolamide: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
This federal government is irresponsible. How can the FG send a relief material to Mozambique when they have not even tackle the problem home here in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Bluffly: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Embezzlement Galore
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by King44(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tolexander:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/31/nigerian-government-sends-relief-materials-flood-victims-mozambique
playing unnecessary big brother role that has not got us anywhere, we are in raining season and people are battling with flood in some parts of the country no relief materials was sent to them, who even ask for we federal govt help sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Pacesetter123(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dat is how we used to help South Africa,but today, like a mouse,dey have teeth to bite the fingers dat fed dem.I pray dis ones should not follow their foot steps!
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Rosskiki: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
bentwood85:
Mozambique has 24hours power supply, Nigeria don't have.
What a shame to Nigeria and NIGERIANS.

RESEARCH BEFORE TYPING LIES. Mozambique DOES NOT have ''24 hrs power supply'':

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2019/08/mozambique-to-construct-us-200m-photovoltaic-power-plant-in-lichinga/

By the way, there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with helping our fellow human beings WHEREVER THEY MAY BE, in times of disaster. Tomorrow you will be shouting Jesus, Muhammmed, yet you're short on humanity.
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Mazigabriel(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
TSRC:

Our charity have never began at home. Right from independence.

The day someone like me become president, Charity would truly begin at home.
We know. you may be worse than our government
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
If the story is true as reported, it is akin to the story of a man whose house was on fire instead of dousing the flame, he was busy running after rodents. How can Nigeria, a country with so many damn problems of its own, have the effrontery to give aid to another country whose citizens perhaps live a much better and comfortable life than Nigerians? It's really asinine how the people in power in this country reason. There's no time you would read a newspaper without reading of a town or village here in Nigeria that's over taken by flood water or homes and roads being eroded by flood. So, how can the government not care about its own citizens yet would jump over hoops to take care of citizens of another country? Don't get me wrong, I believe in helping others but my God, charity begins at home. You have to take care of home first before you venture out. I am not sure the reasoning behind this misplaced gesture but foolish behavior would not endear the Nigerian government to the government of Mozambique and its citizens rather they would be amazed at your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rosskiki:

RESEARCH BEFORE TYPING LIES. Mozambique DOES NOT have ''24 hrs power supply'':

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2019/08/mozambique-to-construct-us-200m-photovoltaic-power-plant-in-lichinga/

By the way, there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with helping our fellow human beings WHEREVER THEY MAY BE, in times of disaster. Tomorrow you will be shouting Jesus, Muhammmed, yet you're short on humanity.

yeah yeah....fellow moroons....

ghana,south africans hate you like no tommorow and you are still dreamin....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shvt your face....its not funny....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

shvt your face....its not funny....

Who be this mumu

Tell me how it's not funny how Nigeria with numerous IDP camps with various needs sending relief materials to Zimbabwe
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:

Who be this mumu

mumu dey ask another mumu....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:

Who be this mumu

Tell me how it's not funny how Nigeria with numerous IDP camps with various needs sending relief materials to Zimbabwe

none of your business....

park well....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

mumu dey ask another mumu....

Me I no be mumu o (my laughter makes sense) na you be mumu grin

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:

Me I no be mumu o (my laughter makes sense) na you be mumu grin

Tell me how Nigeria with numerous IDP camps with various needs sending relief materials to Zimbabwe

i salute you fellow mumu....

you think i understand anything going on in nigeria....??

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

i salute you fellow mumu....

you think i understand anything going on in nigeria....??

grin grin

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:

grin grin

dare us....we waiting for you....

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

dare us....we waiting for you....

Mumu military grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:

Mumu military grin grin grin grin

kiiiikikkikikiki....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

kiiiikikkikikiki....

Hey bro! You laugh too much

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:

Hey bro! You laugh too much

and you bullshitt too much....stay on topic....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Contactibro(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
and Wat are they doing in the case of osun state flood that one is in our country oo..
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

and you bullshitt too much....stay on topic....

Nothing to stay on topic for...the topic is a joke bro!...you probably just bullshitting around too!! Are we bored?? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fortune109:

Nothing to stay on topic for...the topic is a joke bro!...you probably just bullshitting around too!! Are we bored?? grin grin

you are bullshitting around....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by moskush1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
misplacement of priority when you fetch watch to quench someone's house gutted by fire allowing your own that is on fire is what our government of today is capable of doing, just yesterday there was serious flooding Adamawa what was the response
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Fortune109: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

you are bullshitting around....

You and sense...

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Imagine, while some people are busy paying us with anguish.

https://bitcoin.cash4share.com/NigeriaSouthWar
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Jamesify17: 1:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria is supposed to be comfortably helping poor African countries but our system is so curupt and
bad management has limited Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Biafra Map. / Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders / Inconclusive Polls: PDP Directs Members To Besiege INEC Offices Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.