Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,604 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. (1122 Views)

Lagos Lawyer Adopt Wife's Ex Name Dumped Own Name / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by BobiNick(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
How would you handle the situation when you are in love with someone and the person is also in love with you but they can't seem to totally forget the name of the ex.
On several occasions this your partner has mistakenly called you the ex's name but would always apologize and plead that its a mistake or slip of tongue.

How would you handle this situation if it were you?
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by TuborTee143: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dont even know sef, Me that sent my Ex a text meant for my present gf. Like twice sef, I weak..
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by BobiNick(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
TuborTee143:
Dont even know sef, Me that sent my Ex a text meant for my present gf. Like twice sef, I weak..

But why will you be keeping your ex number if you truly want to move on?
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by internationalman(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
BobiNick:

Can you also delete it from your memory if you know it off heart?

But know that if your current girlfriend/boyfriend is within the physical reach of her ex; OKAFOR LAW will 99.998% happen..
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by fillipelobos: 12:51am On Sep 01, 2019
TuborTee143:

Do they bear Same name

You no try oooo

She is ex

You should add ex to her number self if you'll save it. Though no need to. Just drop it off.

I think it's better so the former won't spoil the current
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by godofuck231: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2019
Give the chic a bad hard drive format and wipe the virus out of her floppy ,call that hard format
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by blesskewe(f): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

But know that if your current girlfriend/boyfriend is within the physical reach of her ex; OKAFOR LAW will 99.998% happen..

Fact
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by vastolord4(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2019
You think? Then I'll start calling you by all my exs, f/friends, househelps, aunts nam..in fact I'll call you by any female name I know so you know how it feels!
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

oh u mean Okafor's law' Wich state that puzzy once fvcked can always be fvcked

Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by internationalman(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2019
SmellySperm:

oh u mean Okafor's law' Wich state that puzzy once fvcked can always be fvcked
And cannot be unfvcked
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by boiz2men(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2019
BobiNick:

Why do you people delete numbers?

Except of course the person is as wicked as the devil, don't.

You might need them someday
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by BobiNick(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Why do you people delete numbers?

Except of course the person is as wicked as the devil, don't.

You might need them someday

Bro its not about the person being wicked or not. Just like the guy said, issues of mistakenly sending text messages or even calling. On another note, when you have already moved on and you are with some else what is the need for keeping a number that will bring back old memories when you see the number on your phone.
Now let me ask you, if your girlfriend sometimes receive text messages from her ex and she tells you he always mistaken sends her these messages sometimes but its nothing to worry about. Tell me what will go through your head. Would that not somehow make you feel the guy has not fully gotten over her?

Of all the contacts in his phone, why is it the ex the mistake is always going to, haba something is not right. Even if they are not enemies, the number shouldn't be still saved on the phone especially when you are already seeing someone else.
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by boiz2men(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2019
BobiNick:

Bro its not about the person being wicked or not. Just like the guy said, issues of mistakenly sending text messages or even calling. On another note, when you have already moved on and you are with some else what is the need for keeping a number that will bring back old memories when you see the number on your phone.
Now let me ask you, if your girlfriend sometimes receive text messages from her ex and she tells you he always mistaken sends her these messages sometimes but its nothing to worry about. Tell me what will go through your head. Would that not somehow make you feel the guy has not fully gotten over her?

Of all the contacts in his phone, why is it the ex the mistake is always going to, haba something is not right. Even if they are not enemies, the number shouldn't be still saved on the phone especially when you are already seeing someone else.

I get.

I actually don't delete numbers. And I dont end friendship on a bad note. Even if they delete my number, I still keep theirs.

Tomorrow is pregnant and we dont know who will be who tomorrow.
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by BobiNick(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2019
boiz2men:

I get.

I actually don't delete numbers. And I dont end friendship on a bad note. Even if they delete my number, I still keep theirs.

Tomorrow is pregnant and we dont know who will be who tomorrow.

Definitely, as long as your guys are not enemies, you can still help each other tomorrow anytime you both meet or something. What's the difference if you don't delete the number but the person changes that number. Of what use is the number to you if not for just site seeing and remembering you once knew this person thereby bringing back old memories all because tomorrow is pregnant.
My point is that it is baseless keeping the number of an ex probably when the ex is not keeping yours or has even changed the number. YES tomorrow is pregnant but as long as you both didn't separate as enemies, you can always help each other if both paths cross again and both need the help of each other on a neutral basis. Shikina
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by 24kmagic: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2019
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by boiz2men(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2019
BobiNick:

Definitely, as long as your guys are not enemies, you can still help each other tomorrow anytime you both meet or something. What's the difference if you don't delete the number but the person changes that number. Of what use is the number to you if not for just site seeing and remembering you once knew this person thereby bringing back old memories all because tomorrow is pregnant.
My point is that it is baseless keeping the number of an ex probably when the ex is not keeping yours or has even changed the number. YES tomorrow is pregnant but as long as you both didn't separate as enemies, you can always help each other if both paths cross again and both need the help of each other on a neutral basis. Shikina

even if you and I fight and become enemies. Theres something about time and long absense that heals bitterness.

This is especially true for me. Can't say the same for others.

Also, I can't even keep a fight beyond the night. I'm emotionally weak and don't have the mental strength to fuel animosity each and every day
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by BobiNick(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2019
boiz2men:

even if you and I fight and become enemies. Theres something about time and long absense that heals bitterness.

This is especially true for me. Can't say the same for others.

Also, I can't even keep a fight beyond the night. I'm emotionally weak and don't have the mental strength to fuel animosity each and every day

The point I was clearing the guy is not about fighting each other but rather about keeping the number of his ex on his phone.

We are not actually talking about fight here, but basically
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by TuborTee143: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=fillipelobos post=81804053]

Do they bear Same name

You no try oooo

She is ex

You should add ex to her number self if you'll save it. Though no need to. Just drop it off.

Different names oo but similar numbers begin both and funny thing I didnt save any so when I want to call or text I just type it
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by TuborTee143: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
BobiNick:

I have moved on jare... Exes ain't enemies na
Re: When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. by fillipelobos: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=TuborTee143 post=81823430][/quote]

That's the reason

The numbers are not saved. So it's normal that once a while you can mix them up.

Do use the ex take spoil the current bae parole ooo

Reprogram your format

(1) (Reply)

No Bra Day: What's Your Take On This? / It Has Been Confirmed That Tonto Dikeh Is Pregnant For Bobrisky / Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.