Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This. (1105 Views)

Some Useless Boys Here Will Still Fall For This / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This. by kollinzgee(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Women are golddiggers , leaches entitled bla bla bla you are all saying all these because you are broke once the money comes .Most of you all will drop all this your alpha male and redpill and start spending on women again since you have it more than enough that's the life of am African man for you grin grin when he is broke he will resent and hate women but when he is rich he will love them and spend like no other las las
Imagine a guy creating a thread on how God bless him with an oil job the first thing that came to his mind is his girlfriends not his mom who suffered to raise him up not his siblings but his girl I bet you when he receives his first salary he will take that girl shopping like She is doing him a big favour grin grin simps will always be majority its just natures balance .

Re: Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This. by Malawian(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pls does anyone know of computer village, Ikeja is open for business? I need a few supplies there
Re: Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This. by IceColdVeins(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
I swear na true ooooo, you know say Sony never sabi when dem go launch playstation 5, I no fit wait!!!

Re: Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This. by saintvc(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
the cure for corona virus don show
Re: Most Men Will Never Learn They Still Fall For This. by kollinzgee(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin all of una dey craze..

Have Your Own Money.. Ladies / White Woman Caught Sucking Cock Of A Black Man In A Car [watch Video] / Date