Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! (5636 Views)

SAD: WWE Wrestler, Bobby Eaton Is Dead: Caused Death Revealed / WWE Wrestler Mark Calaway AKA The Undertaker Is Now A Born Again / Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by adecz: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2019
In America, anything is possible & any
heights attainable if you know how to follow
your dreams.

WWE star Glenn Jacobs, aka Kane, elected mayor in Tennessee. A WWE star who made his name playing "a monstrous abomination" in the ring has been elected mayor in Tennessee. Glenn Jacobs, who wrestling fans will know better as Kane, won two-thirds of the vote in Knox County, beating Democrat Linda Haney.Aug 3, 2018.

No messing with this Mayor, unless you
wish to be 'Tombstoned'!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by tsdarkside(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2019
and what does this has to do with nigerian politics....??

3 Likes

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2019
My man .... Congrats
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Beblessedbaba: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Cool
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by alphaNomega: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2019
These kind of stories make America sweet

1 Like

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Keketu(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2019
This thread we not be in front page angry
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2019
undecided
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by stefanwolf1: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
after viewing this,one day burna boy will say he wants to be governor.lol
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Jacktheripper: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
cool

4 Likes

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by LearnITsmash(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
I'm happy for the big red machine shocked sweet looking man grin

3 Likes

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is exciting, most times these guys make better leaders than those from the economic or political side. Because they tend to understand what the people want. They know how to excite the crowd as entertainers. They will use such skill to please the citizenry as leaders.

4 Likes

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by lennsmart(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
America! Land of dreams!
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Bruno3000(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
So Kane and the undertaker are not biological brothers? WWE had me fooled all these years. The so called 'brothers of destruction' indeed.

3 Likes

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by franchasng: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Everywhere else in the world, anybody can grow to become whatever he or she aspires to become, be it President or whatever, only in Nigeria that a child cannot dream to become the President or Senate President of the country he or she calls his fatherland just because of his or her tribe or religion.

It is only in Nigeria that an uneducated illiterate does nothing to improve himself to achieve his goals in life so long as his name starts with Musa, Nuru, Kabir, Abu, Muha, Sanu.

We won't rest, we will continue to work hard until we re-write that ugly trend in Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
the devils favorite demon...him and his wwe brother the ripper undertaker made wrestling scary...this new guy the fiend is trying so much to be like them ..i still dont find him scary
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
the devils favorite demon...him and his wwe brother the ripper undertaker made wrestling scary...this new guy the fiend is trying so much to be like them ..i still dont find him scary

Oh yeah, the Fiend is child's play. Undertaker's intro alone is horrifying.
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by lapazi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
I can’t believe I had nightmares as a kid from watching This guy in the ring cry

1 Like

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Mutemenot(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Just a mayor after all his wrestling and popularity .he should better seek for a bigger political office
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Lamasta(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Kane of a guybis very lazy grin hope he is strong for the Mayor position: D
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Harrisonwo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
Just a mayor after all his wrestling and popularity .he should better seek for a bigger political office

A mayor in USA is equivalent to a governor in Nigeria, a governor in USA equivalent to a president while the US presido is a super president
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Joystark(f): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
So Undertaker and Kane are not brothers? shocked shocked

Kai. So much deception.
Soon now I'll hear that Jeff and Matt Hardy are not brothers too.

Anyway, congrats Mayor Glenn.
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by 1stKing: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bruno3000:
So Kane and the undertaker are not biological brothers? WWE had me fooled all these years. The so called 'brothers of destruction' indeed.
I remember we used to say Kane and Undertaker will never fight cuz they are brothers. .chai I have been fooled

1 Like

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by abumeinben(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Mayor would be his own bodyguard

1 Like

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I'm happy for the big red machine shocked sweet looking man grin

chei....shey you gay or what....??

callin another man sweet....

something wrong with you....

1 Like

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
franchasng:
Everywhere else in the world, anybody can grow to become whatever he or she aspires to become, be it President or whatever, only in Nigeria that a child cannot dream to become the President or Senate President of the country he or she calls his fatherland just because of his or her tribe or religion.

It is only in Nigeria that an uneducated illiterate does nothing to improve himself to achieve his goals in life so long as his name starts with Musa, Nuru, Kabir, Abu, Muha, Sanu.

We won't rest, we will continue to work hard until we re-write that ugly trend in Nigeria angry
USA is not "everywhere else in the world"
Go and become whatever you want in Russia, China or South American countries let me see

2 Likes

Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Bruno3000(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
1stKing:
I remember we used to say Kane and Undertaker will never fight cuz they are brothers. .chai I have been fooled
No mind them. I heard/read that the usos are also not related in any way. Fear these pple called WWE.
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Bruno3000(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin
tsdarkside:

chei....shey you gay or what....??

callin another man sweet....

something wrong with you....
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by mytime24(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Man must wack
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by selemempe: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
They lied to us that year that kane and undertaker were real brothers and that paul bearer was the father...chai

Our childhood was awesome but the world has come a long way in information
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Undertaker for President.
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by nicepoker101(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bruno3000:
Same way most fans think wrestling is real.
Re: WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Since when ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why My Marriage To Comedienne, Princess Crashed 6 Weeks After We Got Married / Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend / Top 10 Richest People And Person In The World 2015 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.