Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pain (A story about jungle justice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pain (A story about jungle justice) (269 Views)

Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) / Jungle Justice: Abuja Based Ladies Accused Of Theft Str!pped Unclad In Market(pi / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain (A story about jungle justice) by thanki410(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2019
One would have thought that a civil war broke out between two countries.
Men, women and children were seen clinging to various weapon ranging from cutlasses, woods and iron rods...
I definitely knew that I wouldn't be alive the next minute if I was caught, I was a prey to be taught [the] right morals by these societal men. I was being chased by the very perfect human beings who thought I should be condemned to death for picking a sack of rice,to make sure my siblings and blind mother don't die of hunger since I couldn't get a job after my kiosk was destroyed by the government without prior notice! I was to be beaten to death because I was a poor boy. A poor son whose struggle for a voice and existence was quickly shoved away! My explanations months back to these people chasing me to come to my family's aid fell on deaf ears!
The feeling of excitement, anger , loud shouts proved that they loved to see another man go down!
As they chased me, I had in mind, images of my family and my small group of abjectly poor friends ,tears freed down my eyes.I stole a small bag of rice from an aboki and didn't believe the hot chase that followed after.
As I ran, I slipped and fell on the muddy soil that was used to construct a better road but was abandoned and made the whole place in a mess. Laying there with my eyes tightly shut, expecting my fate with open arms. I heard the crowd surround me in few seconds, and several hits registered on my skin, blows on the eyes, nose and skull. I felt my nose choke from blood and my eyes couldn't see far distance. I was beaten to the ground and was flogged an iron on the leg Which broke my left leg instantly and weakened its firmness. It made the pains of jungle justice increase. I was totally demoralized mentally coupled with the pains all over my body. I was told to stand up and walk with my stolen item. Limping and falling from the lashes I was thoroughly recieving. Likely, these people were passing their anger on me. I was stripped off my clothes and was flogged with woods on my penis really hard . I got hits on my head severely and on the broken leg too.
Faintly , I gave a slow ride to a rather fast sleep that was engulfing my mind. That was death , I knew it!
All the pains of my physical body was faintly felt. I became far detached from the people in sense and feelings. I felt something being placed around me as I was made to sit lazily, in my dreamy state. I felt some liquid splash on me and i knew, i was in my final stage of life. More of the round thick materials where kept beside me and continually, I was still being hit with their instruments of murder. As faintly as I could feel and hear, I heard the loud cry of a siren and heard as feet scampered around. There I slept off, to a rather peaceful journey, Never to steal again, never to love the society I was from, never to run away from the pains I felt! I woke up in the hospital!
I was told it would take 6 months for my leg to heal. Who would provide for the family? Only God knows!
#Shuncrime
#shunjunglejustice
Re: Pain (A story about jungle justice) by thanki410(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
I believe that this teaches us all that jungle justice is not right
Re: Pain (A story about jungle justice) by Ovisthanks(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Sacks Wife For Denying Him Sex / What Is Consensual?? / Bless Me By Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.