Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,965 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Is Consensual?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Consensual?? (283 Views)

We Had A Consensual Affair But I Have To Lie About It / You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! / We Had Consensual Sex – Student In Breman Eduman Sex Tape Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Consensual?? by Samphoenix1: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2019
I didn't know how complicated girls can be till last night. she invites me over after a long time of not seeing her and as a gentleman � I bought suya and soft drinks, got to her house and boom madam was all over the tall lanky fellow with kisses and touching which I had to stop cos I like taking control ( controller general oshi ) well the evening was going smoothly till she said lets watch a movie on my phone and I obliged. Movie started ( merry men) and we had calculated the time given that I don't like sleeping outside my house but not so to be as it was late and rainy.... fast forward to massage and kisses � and touching and brezz sucking... pant disappear, she kept asking for more then as a gentleman � again I just only fingered and madam couldn't contain herself only for me to try to penepene and she said NO... gentleman stopped because I tot the kondo was hurting her but hmmmn when I stopped my brethren madam change am for me... so I ask if she says stop but her body wants some form of romance and you give her but she gets angry that you want to go third base please is it consensual?? or what?
Re: What Is Consensual?? by Darammliveth(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2019
The madam is confused human being!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Infatuation? / How To Know You Are With The Real One In A Relationship (A Must Read) / Experts Debunk Myths Like Whether A intimacy gadget Can Desensitize The Clitoris ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.