Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally (13707 Views)

Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / Know Your Penis Size / Ladies Arena: 9 Effective Ways To Grow Your Breast Naturally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dick (penis) increasement and breast enlargement.
INGREDIENTS
You need only 2 ingredients in making this medicine...
1. Pandoro fruit
2. Schnapps
What is Pandoro Fruit.
Pandoro is a yoruba name of a fruit meant for multiplicity, fecondity etc. The botanical name of Pandoro is kigelia africana. The common name is Sausage Tree. The family is Bignoniaceae. The yoruba name is Pandoro. The Hausa name is Rawuya. The igbo name is Uturubein.
This fruit is very rich in multiplicity.
How to make penis increasement medicine and breast enlargement.
The pandoro fruit is divided into 2. The fresh fruit and the dry one. If you are using the fresh one, take the pandoro fruit and pound it in the mortal then mix it with schnapps, pour inside a bottle, cover the lid for at least 3 working days, then start drinking at least 3 hot very early in the morning for both men and women. This will naturallly boost the increasement of men's penis and women's breast.
And if you are using dry pandoro fruit, burn the fruit into ashes then use it to drink pap in the morning and and you will get the necessary result.
If you have any question, feel free to comments and i will humbly reply.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Amazingman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
You must have really destroyed families and marriages

6 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Came4amod: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Another babalawo thread

4 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Oluwatosin27(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
camobri:
INGREDIENTS
1. Pandoro fruit
2. Schnapps
What is Pandoro Fruit.
Pandoro is a yoruba name of a fruit meant for multiplicity, fecondity etc. The botanical name of Pandoro is kigelia africana. The common name is Sausage Tree. The family is Bignoniaceae. The yoruba name is Pandoro. The Hausa name is Rawuya. The igbo name is Uturubein.
The pandoro fruit is divided into 2. The fresh fruit and the dry one. If you are using the fresh one, take the pandoro fruit and pound it in the mortal then mix it with schnapps, pour inside a bottle, cover the lid for at least 3 working days, then start drinking at least 3 hot very early in the morning for both men and women. This will naturallly boost the increasement of men's penis and women's breast.
And if you are using dry pandoro fruit, burn the fruit into ashes then use it to drink pap in the morning and and you will get the necessary result.

How effective is it? And how many days interval can one see the result?
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by ise82(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
CAVEAT!!!

Pls note that the fruit is highly poisonous if consumed raw.

6 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Wealthyonos(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
[b][What are the side effects?/b]
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Wealthyonos(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
[What are the side effects
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
What of we that are okay with our small boobs and massive behind?

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Eportal123: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Another babalawo in the making.
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by OnPointMan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Let us see the behind whether we are ok with it?

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by DaInferno(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
...then u don't need to open the thread to announce, just Goan open Your Own thread

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
DaInferno:

...then u don't need to open the thread to announce, just Goan open Your Own thread

Pressed? Good.
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by 2Radii: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
camobri:
INGREDIENTS
1. Pandoro fruit
2. Schnapps
What is Pandoro Fruit.

where is pandoro fruit found?? a never even hear am b4 sef and abi Yoruba
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by 2Radii: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
forget the massive back, focus on d small and tiny front, dat is why u need it more dan anybody sef.
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by sunnx(f): 12:39am On Sep 02, 2019
This the Pandora picture
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by iDRAW(m): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Looks like a duplicate to me o.

Check this other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3006825/how-get-fatter-thick-penis/8#46147792
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2019
There are so many preparations of pandoro that works. i have like 2 orhers. I need 20 likes and I will drop them
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by vickyhow(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

#lmao
kai all these female nairalanders seekinq 4 sultry attention.

In ur mind u want dem_boiz to start droolinq shebi??

well in ur case if u're lookinq 4 biq boobs u must b receptive enough to allow ur boo caress ur booby and be willinq to use cum as ur lotion on ur boobs.

cheers!!!
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Soulmender: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2019
I heard its harmful when consumed.
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2019
Soulmender:
I heard its harmful when consumed.
you need to follow instructions. i am super thick. been using it.
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
That is improper fraction, how can you be okay with that?
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by TerryMcGinis(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
camobri:

bro can we talk in private pls?
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
bro can we talk in private pls?
hmm..na
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Soulmender: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2019
camobri:
so it should be grinded and mixed with dry gin?
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:34am On Sep 13, 2019
camobri:
hmm..na
i need help with this pandoro stuff pls i don't want to delve blindly into what i know nothing of, help me na bro, pls i know what I'm going through down there. I beg u
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
i need help with this pandoro stuff pls i don't want to delve blindly into what i know nothing of, help me na bro, pls i know what I'm going through down there. I beg u
They are all liars.. and pls don't ever eat/drink that thing in its raw state, its highly poisonous. If they are true why can't we see evwn a single testimonial And i just go buy one yesterday whether na to boil am chop stew now sef sad

1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by holluwizzy: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not everything needs to be big or large.

Moderate ti wa ok.

2Radii:

forget the massive back, focus on d small and tiny front, dat is why u need it more dan anybody sef.
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by ilevic(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kidney is crying "save me"
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Jat222: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Na agba awo
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Andreperoski123: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm a non alcoholic person so can i use in place of schnapps
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by Engrgreg231(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2021

really please how did you get it
Re: How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally by bigpicture001: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Dts called sexy!

Boobs will later drop down and die down..but ass stays standing forever...u re lucky!

(1) (Reply)

How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / A Funny Conversation Between Two Lovers About Valentines Day / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.