Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) (33221 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by newwater: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
If it's true Wike demolished the mosque and the land is genuinely acquired he should be ashamed together with all of his followers if he likes he can say the all world is Christian world he got his mouth but he shouldn't have be so loose to act as Malarkey's but if it's not true abeg better issues dey to yan we should better forget about the rubbish.
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hausaman:

Its a shame that Evils of Christianity is hidden away from the sheep's. Adolf Hitler was a Christian and he alone has the record of most death of humans on earth.

That because you own the media dose not mean you say the Truth. The Europeans that enslaved your ancestors in the Tran's Atlantic slave trade & colonialism
Due to your mumuism you follow such a fake religion.

I believe your ancestors must have cursed your generation to follow a religion that enslaves & use Africans as scarce resources. Read how Europe under developed Africa by Walter Rodney.
Even your response is laced with bitterness that you struggle to suppress. War war war. Blood blood blood. Islamabad!

1 Like

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by D1zion: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
See this toad
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by princessayesha(f): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrColdsweat:
The hypocrisy of muslims is disgusting.

You create your Islamic constitution in your States, you ban the sale of pigs and alcohol, you beheaded a woman for preaching, you arrested non-Muslims for publicly eating during Ramadan. Why are you crying wolf now that you're giving just a dose of your medicine?

Any Christian who doesn't believe that the jihad is in full throttle is a fool.

This is what Islam teaches. The kafirs(non-Muslims) must be constantly oppressed and they must not be allowed to rule themselves until they accept Islam.

Wake up southerners.
Can you prove what you just wrote? ok..let's make it this way. If what you just wrote is a lie may you die poor. Say Amen.
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Alraj: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dande55:
This pig that the only thing he brought in his community is a tent of the terrorist religion. Not school, hospital or any enviable project. This is why Muslims are always backward, they think of religion first without human developmental projects.

Look at north.

You're an idiot for saying Muslims are backward. If it were church he demolished, I know you would have complained. I don't know why you idiots are sentimental.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by yrex01(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
princessayesha:

So Muslims are always backward? grin I see. You that is not a Muslim, what have you achieved? grin Stewpid child of hate grin
na so I see am ooo. The mumu that won't think twice if he was chanced to travel to Kuwait or Dubai !! Shm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Siralgebra04(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
What's the big deal in demolition of a mosque, Go to Saudi Arabia and see how mosque's re built without affecting anybody, I remembered how many lives was lost when a mosque collapsed in lagos back then, If Any mosque or church is built in the wrong place, Government should get it demolished, Or if any mosque or church is marked weaked, The government has every right to demolish it in other to safe innocent lives.

Honestly, u don't seem to be intelligent. A governor demolished a building illegally and u are here comparing dat with a colapsed building. How do u even think. Can't u just be objective for a moment?
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Siralgebra04(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dande55:
This pig that the only thing he brought in his community is a tent of the terrorist religion. Not school, hospital or any enviable project. This is why Muslims are always backward, they think of religion first without human developmental projects.

Look at north.

Honestly, u don't seem to be intelligent. A governor singled out a building and demolished it illegally and u are here saying trash. How do u even think. Can't u just be objective for a moment?
Will u say same thing if it was a church?
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Siralgebra04(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
mypains:
Asari is mad. This is the problem with South. They can hardly back one another.
Let's assume he did it... Why not keep ur forking piggery mouth shut? Some times these morons makes me regret being a Southerner.
Will the North do this?

Honestly, u don't seem to be intelligent. A governor singled out a building and demolished it illegally and u are here saying trash. He shouldn't talk ncos he is Southerner. How do u even think. Can't u just be objective for a moment?
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by bewla(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
What's the big deal in demolition of a mosque, Go to Saudi Arabia and see how mosque's re built without affecting anybody, I remembered how many lives was lost when a mosque collapsed in lagos back then, If Any mosque or church is built in the wrong place, Government should get it demolished, Or if any mosque or church is marked weaked, The government has every right to demolish it in other to safe innocent lives.
u are right but be it in kaduna or kano reverse will be the case

Wike they lie

don't say lai Muhammad ooooo
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by mypains: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Honestly, u don't seem to be intelligent. A governor singled out a building and demolished it illegally and u are here saying trash. He shouldn't talk ncos he is Southerner. How do u even think. Can't u just be objective for a moment?
u are stupid. Have u not heard nothing of such happened? Even my friend in PH have confirmed that there no mosque there in the first place. WTF are you on about?

1 Like

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by baganas: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
What if you demolish a mosque because you claim your state a Christian state. We have some of the best churches in my state Borno, it's well protected, not even boko haram could touch any!
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Meti99(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sir, have you ever been to the north
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by wizod(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why won't dis people allow me to rest. What's wrong in destroying a place of worship for terrorists?

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by gtown: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
mypains:
u don't deserve a reply... The way things are now, we should learn to do it the way Northerners do theirs... Which is keep your mouth shut.

okey, l hear your own. That one was his (asari) own. ie individual difference should be respected. If we say somebody is quiet, that is to say somebody is talking.

1 Like

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by guiddoti: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Too many hypocrites in Nigeria. When he was attacking fulani and northern leaders, he was a revered SS son and was praised to high heaven. Now he's saying the fact, and he has overnight become a fulani spy.

Too many weak minds in Nigeria and it seems we don't have a future if the current generation of youths is what Nigeria rely on.
Oga, It was because he is not getting anything from Wike. We know him.

1 Like

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Siralgebra04(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2019
mypains:
u are stupid. Have u not heard nothing of such happened? Even my friend in PH have confirmed that there no mosque there in the first place. WTF are you on about?
Who d hell is ur friend... Does he live in Amadi? Asari Dokubo said d mosque is in his street.

1 Like

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by MrColdsweat: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2019
princessayesha:

Can you prove what you just wrote? ok..let's make it this way. If what you just wrote is a lie may you die poor. Say Amen.
This is according to the teachings of the paedophile prophet.
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by lilliesboy(m): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2019
And they say, "Religion is NOT a problem in Nigeria..." Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Empiree: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
You are right but from the look of things Wike is not transparent bcus building plan shows the land was acquired legally which means building on the land was legal and could not have been on illegal land. So if land was legal, building was illegal?.
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by chiteny(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Battling to be relevant in the polity.

I see this as childless talk. Only those in PH that have been to the "mosque" prior to it "demolition" would know the truth.

A better description is a prayer ground with dwarf fence rather than a mosque.
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2019
iv always said this; if nigeria will die, it is religion that will be the killer, tribalism will be the hired assassin and the fake bloggers will finally bury her...

1 Like

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by pimoski: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2019
With respect to you Asari, Leave Rotimi Amaechi out of this, you have always being a supporter of Wike, so please dance your dance alone and leave Rotimi out of this. Enjoy your Wike as you people have scatted Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:

another point, the governor has to be bold enough to state his reasons not deny, the denial is making him look more of a hypocrite and certainly he didn't follow due process , we all know he did demolish a mosque structure, WHY DENYING.?
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2019
chiteny:
Battling to be relevant in the polity.

I see this as childless talk. Only those in PH that have been to the "mosque" prior to it "demolition" would know the truth.

A better description is a prayer ground with dwarf fence rather than a mosque.

Even if it were stones that were arranged to form the mosque shape, is already a mosque Even in the north some mosque are like that, just stones around that show mosque shape and that's all, ready for congregation to pray
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Caseless: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2019
guiddoti:
Oga, It was because he is not getting anything from Wike. We know him.
if he spoke in defence of wike , would you have said this?
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Caseless: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Xisnin:

Please, I have been searching for the picture of the demolished mosque.
Do you happen to have one?
the pictures are in the minds of the people already.
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by guiddoti: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Caseless:
Why not! He is unstable man. He fights for his pocket.
Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by guiddoti: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Caseless:
Why not! I have never supported his ideology for one day. He is an unstable man. He only fights for his pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Jega Blasts Universities Producing Bread And Sachet Water / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.