Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest (19482 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders / Saraki, Dogara Backers Bank On APC Primaries’ Crises For Leaders’ Survival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
executive12:

Please accept my apologies. I was upset about the seeming support for Buhari's blatant display of ethnic and religious bigotry. My education and upbringing teach me to be objective in analysing situations. I also have a distaste for injustice.

No wahala bro. I pray Nigeria gets better. We have very serious issues with leadership in this country starting from the ward councillor to the Presidency.
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you don't know anything small boy. Wahabees or whatever they're called are different of shiites. Wahabis the Muslims are Boko Haram which Buhari Is the grand patron and chief sponsor. Shiites on the other hand have their headquarters in Iran. They are sworn enemies

Thank you for the insult sir. It is typical of Nairaland.
I stated in the first paragraph of my comment that I'm mesmerised. No man is a know-it-all. I'm not a Muslim and I didn't know that they've got factions. If a person doesn't know something, you can always educate him or her without embarrassing the person
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by mu2sa2: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
PapaBaby:

Which other Shiites? El-zakzaky's Shiites are the only Shiites in Nigeria. Who are these faceless Shiites you referenced? 95% of Shiites in Nigeria belong to El-zakzaky's Shiites.
You are contradicting yourself. After claiming El- zakzaky's group are the only Shiite in Nigeria, you again say they constitute 95%. Haba!
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by oyichi: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Shiites started having problems since the inception of this administration, they know the source of their problem and the only language this government hear is force, plan with Iran and end the source as soon as possible, or u will be finished before d end of this administration
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Avedonn:
FG should allow these people to be. The way the are handling them would make them metamorphose to terrorist which may end up affecting other innocent Nigerians.

The way things are going, it seems like Buhari want to bring the Arab crisis in to Nigeria before he finished his tenure. If you look at it very carefully you'll notice that most Arab countries in crisis is between Shia and Sunni.

Yemen - Shi'a and Sunni

Bahrain - Shi'a and Sunni

Iraq - Shi'a and Sunni

Iran/ Saudi - Shi'a and Sunni

Afghanistan Shi'a and Sunni (ISIS)

Syria -Shi'a and Sunni.

Egypt - Shi'a and Sunni.

For heaven sake we are Black Africans and we have no business with these people feud. Buhari should stop involving us. The reason Shi'a are yet to pick up arms cos they don't believe in ideology of terrorism like the Sunnis that's the reason we are still having some sort of peace.

In all the 48 black African countries, it's only Nigeria and Somalia that are facing terrorism. In fact, Nigeria introduced terrorism to West Africa which is now affecting our neighboring countries of Chad, Cameroon and Niger.

Since both the Shi'a and Sunni are Muslims and they share the same faith, Buhari should call them and discuss their problems in the spirit of brotherhood instead of all these open confrontations.
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by Ojiofor: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
I'm baffled. Frankly, I'm mesmerised.
The same Buhari whom Nigerians blame and accuse of plotting to Islamize the country is the same Buhari whom the Shi'ites blame and accuse of persecuting, maiming, & killing them (his fellow Muslims). Here on Nairaland, we also accuse him.

Buhari is accused of Rugarizing the nation.
The Christians accuse Buhari of Islamizing the Nation.
The Muslims themselves accuse Bubu of fighting and maiming his fellow Muslims.

What are we to believe?

Well, the Octogenarian had told us way back In 2015 that he belongs to everyone and at the same time, belongs to no one.

Becuase Sunni muslims and Shiites don't see eye to eye and don't form ignorance of this.
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by naijajobx: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
oh
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by Pentasoft1978: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Buhari administration cannot continue to hide its incompetence and inadequacies in remedying the major problems confronting Nigeria by manipulating religious sentiments simply to score some cheap political points."

Jubril is trying to create problem every where to divert people attention from his identity. The next 3years will be characterized by unexplainable problems.
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by BrokenCock: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
thank God say no be for Jonathan regime wey these things dey happen
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by FarahAideed: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
oyin44:
Shiites are Iranian's Allied forces also known as the ground root movement.It would be dangerous for us to allow them to stay.

But we can allow herdsmen who have killed over 30 thousand to stay ko?
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by Promise47(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Avedonn:
FG should allow these people to be. The way the are handling them would make them metamorphose to terrorist which may end up affecting other innocent Nigerians.

The way things are going, it seems like Buhari want to bring the Arab crisis in to Nigeria before he finished his tenure. If you look at it very carefully you'll notice that most Arab countries in crisis is between Shia and Sunni.

Yemen - Shi'a and Sunni

Bahrain - Shi'a and Sunni

Iraq - Shi'a and Sunni

Iran/ Saudi - Shi'a and Sunni

Afghanistan Shi'a and Sunni (ISIS)

Syria -Shi'a and Sunni.

Egypt - Shi'a and Sunni.

For heaven sake we are Black Africans and we have no business with these people feud. Buhari should stop involving us. The reason Shi'a are yet to pick up arms cos they don't believe in ideology of terrorism like the Sunnis that's the reason we are still having some sort of peace.

In all the 48 black African countries, it's only Nigeria and Somalia that are facing terrorism. In fact, Nigeria introduced terrorism to West Africa which is now affecting our neighboring countries of Chad, Cameroon and Niger.

Since both the Shi'a and Sunni are Muslims and they share the same faith, Buhari should call them and discuss their problems in the spirit of brotherhood instead of all these open confrontations.
you.are correct bro but baba ruga no go hear word
Re: Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest by Bobinovic: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
I'm baffled. Frankly, I'm mesmerised.
The same Buhari whom Nigerians blame and accuse of plotting to Islamize the country is the same Buhari whom the Shi'ites blame and accuse of persecuting, maiming, & killing them (his fellow Muslims). Here on Nairaland, we also accuse him.

Buhari is accused of Rugarizing the nation.
The Christians accuse Buhari of Islamizing the Nation.
The Muslims themselves accuse Bubu of fighting and maiming his fellow Muslims.

What are we to believe?

Well, the Octogenarian had told us way back In 2015 that he belongs to everyone and at the same time, belongs to no one.
Do you know the difference between Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims?
Sunni are the majority of Muslims around the world, where majority of our leaders fall under.
Go and do a little research and let knowledge be your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: HURIWA Tells FG To Arrest Sheikh Gumi / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.