Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! (58324 Views)

Essential Tackle For A Good Days Fishing / Meet World 10 Most Evil Women In History, Number 6 Will Shock You / Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Hadampson(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
honestly speaking, i wish i can go back to those old good days.
This present life is rubbish.
I swear..

According to dalass.... It's good old days not old good days
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by dalass(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

There are many English teachers on nairaland than i thought.

Thanks for the correction ma'am smiley

You're welcome! : wink
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by 1stHooligan(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Life was sweet then.... But I honestly wish I knew what I now have knowledge about.

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by mickelkingz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wow I missed 1 n 2
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by naomishmuel(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
*Smiles* this brought back some memories sha
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by emonis88: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
GMbuharii:
There were no coneheaded structures or miners then
grin grin lzaa immhotep

And there were no hypocrites like u then. What has this got to do with tribal sentiments, tribalistic bigot.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by fyneboi79(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
FyneAttraction:
Lastly!

Source:
https://twitter.com/dailybuzzng
Indomie generation.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by ugolinze123(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
if you can name these...you should be with kids now as a family man

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Good Old days. Not perfect but we loved it regardless. We were all happy.

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Neoteny(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
How dare you show a Genesis console without the Nintendo SNES?

Also a few I remember:

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Youthleader22(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
That first sweet there brings sweet memories.

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chineke mee! where are those pictures coming from i remembered vividly in those days when i used to steal mum's 1naira to by banana bubble gum and jenka bubble gum as well. mum will be like "who is taking money from my purse?" and nobody will talk, untill one day, my mum put a brand new eagle razor blade which almost condemned my index finger.

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Donexy16(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Your birthday pack is incomplete without the robot bubble gum. I chew am die.

You correct scarra

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Meliaen(f): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
What is Papa Ajasco doing there?

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by sisisioge: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lawd! Everything is familiar!
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Risingblue008(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
When men whr boys, u will Neva cherish d sweet moments u once had until it has become a history

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by emonis88: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Those days were the best had friends without thinking of tribe or what ever, we were just happy to play as kids, yoruba, igbo, hausa, Ijaw, all parts of Nigeria, we were all friends not this generation that the tribal bigots who call themselves our leaders have used tribal sentiments to confuse, all in the name of contesting for political offices, now some will come on Nairaland to display their senseless tribal bigotry. Such shows how this politicians have used our youths to destroy the fabric of unity in our nation which il one hunt them if they r not careful.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by surgeonzany(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
starbuck:
Dad's old notes �
Your contact please or contact me via the link below
Its important please
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by emonis88: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Meliaen:
What is Papa Ajasco doing there?
Me too was wondering o! Papa Ajasco is still indomie generation

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by helphelp: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Remimadrid:
I did not know about the no 8,but the rest, ha! What a life then. I was a local champion for no 6, Sega na the main reason I am wearing spec now, I used to play it from the afternoon till midnight.

That gum na cement in disguise ...

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Young117(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mind what you say
May jehovah forgive you
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by fidelium7(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
ricki:
Number 7 is the bigger fraud ever in the history of the mankind........white supremacycum christianity bullcrap.

book of bible story my foot.
Oga calm down smiley
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by starbuck(f): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
surgeonzany:

Your contact please or contact me via the link below
Its important please

Hope all is well... My NL mail is functional
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by hustleranthem(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
If u grew up in Warri, u must play number 6... rubber, short cake, otori, kite, skiskiskilolo, acting play, war start,...etc ..d play too many abeg lol

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by chrisaria(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sega mortal kombat then. Noob saibot brutality was xcabczyxabczyx

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by smat101(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Chineke mee! where are those pictures coming from i remembered vividly in those days when i used to steal mum's 1naira to by banana bubble gum and jenka bubble gum as well. mum will be like "who is taking money from my purse?" and nobody will talk, untill one day, my mum put a brand new eagle razor blade which almost condemned my index finger.
Ole God catch u grin grin grin

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lol I had an experience with all. Let me add some I can remember.
Foods, confectioneries, etc: Speedy biscuits, coconut candy, goody goody candy, moi moi in tin can of milk, eclairs candy baba dudu. grin

TV shows, movies and cartoons: Tales by moonlight, KKB show, Binta and friends, biker mice..

Fun and games: Family "con" video game ( I still don't know what it's called lol), Nintendo, etc.

My childhood has been the best period of my life. I wish those times could reoccur, but time doesn't belong to us, and we can only wish.

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by TheAlchemist: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
As i reviewed your post something twitched in my brain!
Wow, thanks op for the post!
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Darkseid:
That plastic horse that year, Na every three days we dey buy new one. Back then there were no phones, no internet but life was sweet.

Life was so damn simple... I look back and wonder how this world went South so fast... Sigh.

Technological advancement, with far reduced life expectancy... The gift and the curse!!! undecided
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by MrBONE2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Donexy16:
Indomie generation will never understand these pictures

Meant FOR " BLUE BAND' Generation grin

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Na only Sega I know
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by chrisaria(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
hustleranthem:
If u grew up in Warri, u must play number 6... rubber, short cake, otori, kite, skiskiskilolo, acting play, war start,...etc ..d play too many abeg lol
yeah. Den go don nack you tire for hot cake. If you fall the stick and you no touch wall fast you go cry. � �

Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / Accident Involving Corpers Leaving Sagamu Camp In Ogun State. (photos)