Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! (57970 Views)

Essential Tackle For A Good Days Fishing / Meet World 10 Most Evil Women In History, Number 6 Will Shock You / Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Weydemzy(m): 1:52am On Sep 16, 2019
The list is incomplete if palito radio and car race game is missing shocked
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by tobey2ng(m): 2:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Racoon:
grin Licky-Licky, Banger and Sega! If you know Abeg raise your hand.
Ekanna gowon precisely �
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by possibilita(m): 5:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Remimadrid:
I did not know about the no 8,but the rest, ha! What a life then. I was a local champion for no 6, Sega na the main reason I am wearing spec now, I used to play it from the afternoon till midnight.

Wow! After 15 days, this post made front page.
bros you no chew that chewing guy and read the facts inside?
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Remimadrid:
I did not know about the no 8,but the rest, ha! What a life then. I was a local champion for no 6, Sega na the main reason I am wearing spec now, I used to play it from the afternoon till midnight.

Wow! After 15 days, this post made front page.
Wow no wonder my brother played it for almost 24hours, I was usually pissed because we had only one Tv.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Slimsly100(f): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na only Sega and rubber ring I nor involve in.
The rest na blast.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Victortammy1(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2019
MisterGrace:

Lies
Am nt, it was actually produced in Indonesia and debuted d Nigerian market in 1988

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / How To Keep Your Home From Snake This Raining Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.