Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! (58326 Views)

Essential Tackle For A Good Days Fishing / Meet World 10 Most Evil Women In History, Number 6 Will Shock You / Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by foster212: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Which one is number 1?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Ikpongiton: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
ricki:
Number 7 is the bigger fraud ever in the history of the mankind........white supremacycum christianity bullcrap.

book of bible story my foot.
boko haram and islamic terrorist on the prowl
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by smat101(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
emonis88:
Those days were the best had friends without thinking of tribe or what ever, we were just happy to play as kids, yoruba, igbo, hausa, Ijaw, all parts of Nigeria, we were all friends not this generation that the tribal bigots who call themselves our leaders have used tribal sentiments to confuse, all in the name of contesting for political offices, now some will come on Nairaland to display their senseless tribal bigotry. Such shows how this politicians have used our youths to destroy the fabric of unity in our nation which il one hunt them if they r not careful.
As in eh...
then my best friend was Hausa and a Muslim...and I'm Igbo and a Christian... we played like siblings

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by hustleranthem(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Neoteny:
How dare you show a Genesis console without the Nintendo SNES?

Also a few I remember:

what of college days of John ojo and cheer up brother, the motherless child..those books make sense that year

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by ericmor: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
ugolinze123:
if you can name these...you should be with kids now as a family man

Some of the indomie generation will know these one cus I still see baba Dudu in some places

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Mrshape: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
ugolinze123:
. Pelebe black sweet, quiliquili and super Mario

But I am not with kids o,
Not even thinking of marriage yet, and I still have time my bro

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by chrisaria(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
hustleranthem:
If u grew up in Warri, u must play number 6... rubber, short cake, otori, kite, skiskiskilolo, acting play, war start,...etc ..d play too many abeg lol
I grew up in Iyara in warri. Otori ototo e don reach yes oh. I dey come o. Who i catch i go use am do pepper soup.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by TheAlchemist: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
24kmagic:
Una no de tire to de post these pictures every time?

You just wont understand, this is what the doctor recommended!
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by hustleranthem(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
chrisaria:
yeah. Den go don nack you tire for hot cake. If you fall the stick and you no touch wall fast you go cry. � �
lol some people dey burst cry..I dey always avoid hot cake lol
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by ericmor: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Neoteny:

Also a few I remember:

Bros, u self don old o

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by mysterydude: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
BlessedNuel:
I so much miss Papa Ajasco and friends... That TV comedy series is super awesome.
papa ajasco o o, manufactured by wale adenuga production, nigeria no 1...
If you need Original Pure Honey kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below
090 1 9498 771
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by hustleranthem(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
chrisaria:
yeah. Den go don nack you tire for hot cake. If you fall the stick and you no touch wall fast you go cry. � �
lol e get one girl Dem nack she cry no b small...I dey always avoid that game
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Bmaster(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
We can still enjoy all these in modern time of ours, only and only if we hustle hard.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by mhktaryan: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
ugolinze123:

Wow! I had to screenshot this....but I'm not married yet sha but I played this game like my life depended on it. Good old days

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by ZiggyMr(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mrshape:
. Pelebe black sweet, quiliquili and super Mario

But I am not with kids o,
Not even thinking of marriage yet, and I still have time my bro

Sweet alagbon na 50kobo we dey buy am then
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by TheAlchemist: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Neoteny:

Also a few I remember:

So piracy did not just start today!
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by jibrilELsudan: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
I miss the good old days. Am in tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by stagger: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Donexy16:

So you never chewd the legendary banana bubble gum..

Bazooka bubble gum was the ish back then.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by perryy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
ricki:
Number 7 is the bigger fraud ever in the history of the mankind........white supremacycum christianity bullcrap.

book of bible story my foot.

Iswear. The book painted God in the most infantile manner.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by sheffy87: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
When the going was good......!!!!!! The good old days... !!!! You suppose add kite..... Wey we dey fly with thread.....!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by MartinsD12(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
FyneAttraction:
Top 10 pictures that will remind you of the old good days

Source:
https://twitter.com/dailybuzzng
The Sega and rubber really reminds of those days growing up in irete Owerri north, Chai old good memories when man no dey think of anything just go school read my books, play good games with my Gameboy and Sega, watch Nollywood films, play rubber game, cashew game hide and seek, I remember those days in jss 1 there was this girl in my class I like well well mehn that was the first time I started developing feelings for opposite sex I didn't know how to tell her but I bought donnut 100 naira for myself I ended up giving it to her Chai those days at technical secondary school irete life sweet sha
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Bawofss(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
good old days. wen i was young, naive, innocent and playful.
i played wit everything, how time flies. na money everybody dey find now. wonderful thread, tanx op
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wow,,,,@Eekanna Gowon

Good old days
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by lordkay10(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
OP must be semi-indomie generation, for not including the almighty turntable. The sound this beast produces is unparalleled even with today's technology

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by jubangha(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Donexy16:
Indomie generation will never understand these pictures
yes oh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Conceptman: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Talowanu ogba na omo kekere kan ni grin knockout , banana chewing gum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by SaintLucia: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Meliaen:
What is Papa Ajasco doing there?
The old version of Papa Ajasco crews was acted by the likes of Peter Fatomilola, Oga Bello, Papi Luwe, Abra and co around 1984 and not this one on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by batista181(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
I feel like crying
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by colestephan86: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
FyneAttraction:
Top 10 pictures that will remind you of the old good days

Source:
https://twitter.com/dailybuzzng
Na wa o
Internet came to destroy us
Back then we had

Inspector gadget
Tales by moonlight
Rentaghost
Ruppet
wonder woman
Voltron

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by SaintLucia: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I remember all this! I also remember every Christmas, we use 5naira to play one game with the prize of a balloon. Even if we play 10 times we no dey ever pick that biggest balloon. Good old days indeed.
U are still an indomie generation compared to some of us that played that bloblo game with 5kobo.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by GMbuharii: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
emonis88:

And there were no hypocrites like u then. What has this got to do with tribal sentiments, tribalistic bigot.

Haba,what tribal again,where did I mention any tribe nah?!

See me see Wahala o

So you haff been around since those decades,huh?!

Twale, BABA o..

grin grin
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by eaglefrank(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
@ poster, u've really succeeded in making me start missing doz gud old dayz. [color=#000099][/color] cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / Accident Involving Corpers Leaving Sagamu Camp In Ogun State. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.