Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Could Have Made This Car To Split? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Could Have Made This Car To Split? (4000 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Mercedes Benz Parent Company,daimler Planning To Split Into 3 Separate Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by thebigkendo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
valarinz:

You're always willing to deflect blame from a toyota/lexus like nothing could ever go wrong with them.

As you've already stated a theory about cut and join and stuck to defending it as if you were the one that cut and joined it, kindly give us the theory behind this Sienna's bow leg

That guy enh,Toyota knight grin grin

Let me answer for Toyota crew grin grin
Its the owners fault, he was very careless but if na Honda.. Na normal thing, Honda leg pull grin grin
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
Worefa! undecided
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
valarinz:

You're always willing to deflect blame from a toyota/lexus like nothing could ever go wrong with them.

As you've already stated a theory about cut and join and stuck to defending it as if you were the one that cut and joined it, kindly give us the theory behind this Sienna's bow leg

It seems you're having a bad blood or something against me and my preferred choice. Why?
The last time I checked, its no crime to have a preference. This comment I take to be a blow below the belt and its not funny undecided
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by valarinz: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
kingreign:

It seems you're having a bad blood or something against me and my preferred choice. Why?
The last time I checked, its no crime to have a preference. This comment I take to be a blow below the belt and its not funny undecided

Choose Volvo, Choose Life grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Mrford(m): 4:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Derailingrailer: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
valarinz:

Choose Volvo, Choose Life grin grin grin
how come I have never seen a Volvo with K leg? it seems it's a Honda/toyota/benz issue afterall

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by EgunMogaji2: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2019
It doesn’t need to be a cut and join job in order to split up.

After god, fear matured trees.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by id4sho(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Mrford:
A friend posted this on Facebook few days ago. Though he didn't say what caused the accident but I was wondering What would have made this car split. Could it be that the under body was seriously rusted? Luckily the diver came out with no physical injury.
I believe it's a palm tree , d fiber is from outta did world. e strong die. see d pic below
2016 Toyota Prado SUV

https://www.nairaland.com/3904044/terrible-accident

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by id4sho(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
It doesn’t need to be a cut and join job in order to split up.

After god, fear matured trees.
seconded
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Readonee35L(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2019
valarinz:

That is kingreign for you, he can be very biased sometimes. He'd condemn some accident repairs, but he fixes accident cars that are worse and call them road worthy.

I've seen many clean cars split into two by having severe rear impact . I've seen cars fold into two by hitting trees.

It doesn't necessarily have to be cut and join to be like that .

2 Likes

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2019
Readonee35L:

[s]That is kingreign for you, he can be very biased sometimes. He'd condemn some accident repairs, but he fixes accident cars that are worse and call them road worthy.

I've seen many clean cars split into two by having severe rear impact . I've seen cars fold into two by hitting trees.

It doesn't necessarily have to be cut and join to be like that .[/s]
Rubbish and trash.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by Readonee35L(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2019
kingreign:

Rubbish and trash.
Leyin aponle
Abuku lokan.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Readonee35L:

Leyin aponle
Abuku lokan.
Whatever. You refer that to yourself. Like I said. Rubbish and trash.
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by thebigkendo(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2019
Readonee35L:

That is kingreign for you, he can be very biased Most times. He'd condemn some accident repairs, but he fixes accident cars that are worse and call them road worthy.

It doesn't necessarily have to be cut and join to be like that .

You sabi the guy finish!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by kingreign(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Haters on the prowl, guess what? Kingreign gives no füçk!
Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by EgunMogaji2: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lamborghini Huracan (sp) tboned by suv and split in half.

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by valarinz: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
Lamborghini Huracan (sp) tboned by suv and split in half.

Naija car dealers have cut and joined this car before cool

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Made This Car To Split? by EgunMogaji2: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

Naija car dealers have cut and joined this car before cool

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota VS Honda: See Why Nigerians Love Toyota's / When To Do Oil Change For Your Car / Is The Uber Business Still Lucrative In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.