Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. (49834 Views)

Married Woman Stuck While Cheating With Her Boyfriend – VIDEO / Reason Why Married Men Die While Cheating / Why Do Some Ladies Pick Calls While Bleeping??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by owolabi5: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
WHY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Akinbahm(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kikikikikikikikiikiki... Girls dey funny one kind, guy go dey motion nd u go con expect him to pick call even if they wan tell am say free ticket to Paradise dey that time e no go pick but girls no go area even if u dey pounce the hell outta her dem go still puck... back to matter picking up call that moment nah slap on the other party we gat to respect each other nah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Kilamiti: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
You men have tot women how to cheat and now they are doing it ND at the same time calling you guys on the phone you can't take it? Taaaaaaa there is no faithful person out there so don't deceive yourself. Your boo has a boo that has a boo boo. Y'all should lie in the bed you laid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Ladotrader(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
That's doesn't show respect cause you're going to see your contact showing your partner name ..
Answering why cheating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Liliyann(f): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
It kinda turns dem on cheesy
God forgive me but I have done it before grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by baratech: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Because they are cheating and have to answer their call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
The only story which attracts crowd on nairaland and social media these days is always on sex. What's wrong with our youths.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by FroshJaynex(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Had an experience of this way back in school, Was fucking this girl hard and suddenly her phone rang, I understood the game nd kept mute as she had a conversation with Mr lover boy, dude even just printed a customised T-shirt for themselves nd I was like WOW, Men dey suffer o, Naso I increase the speed of banging

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by NACE13: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Liliyann:

You are asking for forgiveness yet you are smiling/laughing at your comment. Shows you don't even regret doing it. If you and the chance to do it again over and over, I know you will. Stop deceiving yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
I experienced it once,

The girl ex was calling and she answered while I was screwing the door from behind...

The guy would die a mumu if he didn't suspect something unusual..

The call didn't last for long though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Emmytech01(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Check out my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by femi4: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Liliyann:
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by GOFRONT(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Sniper101(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
LMAO grin

...happened to me once grin

I was busy digging a girl in Ekpoma, and her Bf from Benin called. She then tapped me to slow down on the digging, she took the call and they started conversing; while I was still digging her jewel-box grin slowly cool

{meanwhile, inside my mind, I was like...
some girls wicked sha} grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by seanjy4konji: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
when we were in uni...girls were not this promiscuous...the ways girls knack around now even in groups

and they all v boyfriends and serious relationship...even the married ones not left out...

buhari economy has dealt a big blow on every body..all that fine dress and sneakers na bobo..inside dat purse>na 650 deh there...

na who to knack them and give money they finding up and down o else hunger weh go killdem for house?bring casket join self.

mumu boyfriend no go know say men dem deh to pro ontop hin fiance. bbc things and babe deh collect am like a champ.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sniper101:
LMAO grin

...happened to me once grin

I was busy digging a girl in Ekpoma, and her Bf from Benin called. She then tapped me to slow down on the digging, she took the call and they started conversing; while I was still digging her jewel-box grin slowly cool

{meanwhile, inside my mind, I was like...
some girls wicked sha} grin
The kind of women we have these days eeeh!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Sniper101(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
aishaemeka:
The kind of women we have these days eeeh!!

grin

Their matter tire me o
I swear down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by tsavkeghps(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by fecoleef123(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Its fun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Sirmuel1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kentura:
busty latina fvcks step brother while on call with boyfriend..

Only Legends will understand cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Offpoint: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
I look forward to dating you soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Dispensable(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
You’re a bad guy/man you they observe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by dingbang(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
I can't even take a phone call of a girlfriend while I am with another girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by campusblack10(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2019
respect80:
I don't think it's a good idea not to pick your calls.
Who knows, the other partner could also be having sex when he/she decided to make the call.

In summary, it's good to always pick your calls cos someone might just be needing an urgent help. cheesy
I agree!! I also think one need to pick it up to prevent unwanted argument like, 'where was your phone when i was calling blah blah blah'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by friendl: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2019
It happened every seconds of the day and mostly very common with ladies but any guy cool with it ,is nonsense ,why not call back after the sex or the lady will say she still need credit card ,..,.some ladies will even flash you so that you will call me back .

Trust me ,the guy will never have regards for the lady ,..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Kizito2nv(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Thank God i don't have a girlfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2019
yarimo:
Somebody don do op shege be dat grin

Bad mouth ����

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Caseless: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2019
yarimo:
Somebody don do op shege be dat grin
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Babaalata: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2019
showafrica:

Yea, evil leads all the way. I stil don't know why cheating is sweeter than having it whole. That's to tell you the rate of evil in the land. A wife will be sleeping with another man and enjoying the sex to the fullest but when she is caught and left to be with the man, the urge dies. Same thing with girl friends and boy friends. What I will never do is to sleep with another person's wife, no matter the temptation and urge.

What of another person's girlfriend ngbanu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:47am On Sep 03, 2019
lagosminded:
pocoh...aas

Wtf lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.