Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! (25155 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by heskeyw(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Una dey fear soldier man? Person wey police ft arrest. Op, record all the calls, go to the police station and write a statement. Submit the evidence with police station. Each time he threatens you, go to the police station, make a report and write a statement. Go to the nearest army barrack and see the oga, tell him whatsup and give him update whenever he calls you. Then wait for the stupid thunder to return and make a case. You go see where police dey arrest soldier with slap.

9 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Tomorrowinvest(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Look for hell fire soldier. Soldiers pass Soldiers.

Smart parents, you can buy a future for a kids. With just 150k deposit, you can secure a space for them in the future.

You will be happy at last

Call or WhatsApp for inspection

Check my signature
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Tomide007: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2019
What's your location.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm. Internet ..hope his village people won't pick his call now because you have brought his case to the gods of social media
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by deltateam: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:
I went through the post on certain numbers to call if you want to report a soldier, I felt a little bit relieved of a burden that has been weighing me down and has been trying to lead me into taking my own life. I quickly called the MTN number they instructed us to call, MTN said the number does not exist. I called the whatsApp number, it is currently switched off. I added it to my contacts then checked it on Whatsapp, the number is not on Whatsapp too!

I decided to create the topic to see if I can get any help from our well meaning Nairalanders.

I have a bet house, a soldier who is popularly called thunder came to my shop, played game worth #146,000, since last year. He promised to me back that same day. But up till now he has been threatening hell and brimestone just because I requested for my sweat. My business has been blocked because of this. I have no one to beg for money to start up again. I can get his full name but I don't know where he is serving now and I don't even know how to get my money from him. He calls me with strange numbers to threaten me if I should do anything stupid. I have gone to his people but they said I should go and meet him where ever he is and sort out with him.

Please if anybody has any useful information on what I should do, let him/her help me out pls. Let my business come back as before

Why will you allow someone play up to #146 000 without giving you money first?
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by heskeyw(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2019
The day security men in my street were fighting with some touts, or of the touts called his senior brother(a soldier) to come and help him, as him come to Para, those security people beat am join. They called CPS and they sent some policemen to arrest him with his soldier uniform. The guy chop like 6slaps before them drag am enter police van, who be soldier? If Sars catch that thunder, he go change his name to water.

6 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Henondee(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Get a lawyer. A good one to write a strong petitiin and copy the army authoritues right to the Chief of Army Staff. Get tge correct details of the soldier, full name, phone number and last known posting including his nickname.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by sylve11: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2019
@ op shocked shocked cool
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by chukwuibuipob: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Wafehaxi:
H
justwise,mynd44,lalasticlala..diz one wake up today.Register his account and display scam biz.Well,wish ur customers gudluvk
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2019
As someone born and raised in the BK

You all gve military men too much respect

Do you know a superior officer??
Relative or Friend??
Do you know the Barrack he stays??
You have his names and Rank??
Go and report him

He will return ur money asap

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by homealone00: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2019
LANDLORD72:

A͎ m͎a͎n͎ f͎o͎u͎n͎d͎ h͎i͎s͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ w͎i͎t͎h͎ a͎n͎o͎t͎h͎e͎r͎ m͎a͎n͎ i͎n͎ h͎i͎s͎ b͎e͎d͎r͎o͎o͎m͎. I͎n͎s͎t͎e͎a͎d͎ o͎f͎ a͎t͎t͎a͎c͎k͎i͎n͎g͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ o͎r͎ r͎a͎i͎s͎i͎n͎g͎ a͎n͎ a͎l͎a͎r͎m͎ h͎e͎ j͎u͎s͎t͎ k͎e͎p͎t͎ q͎u͎i͎e͎t͎,w͎e͎n͎t͎ b͎a͎c͎k͎ t͎o͎ t͎h͎e͎ s͎i͎t͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ w͎a͎t͎c͎h͎i͎n͎g͎ s͎o͎m͎e͎ g͎o͎s͎p͎e͎l͎ v͎i͎d͎e͎o͎s͎. T͎h͎e͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ a͎n͎d͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ w͎e͎r͎e͎ i͎n͎ p͎a͎n͎i͎c͎. T͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ d͎r͎e͎s͎s͎e͎d͎ u͎p͎ a͎n͎d͎ c͎a͎m͎e͎ b͎y͎ t͎h͎e͎ s͎i͎t͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ r͎o͎o͎m͎ t͎h͎e͎n͎ s͎a͎i͎d͎ "S͎i͎r͎, l͎'m͎ s͎o͎r͎r͎y͎ f͎o͎r͎ s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎i͎n͎g͎ w͎i͎t͎h͎ y͎o͎u͎r͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎" H͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ r͎e͎p͎l͎i͎e͎d͎ "I͎t͎ h͎a͎p͎p͎e͎n͎s͎, y͎o͎u͎ c͎a͎n͎ g͎o͎". T͎h͎e͎ m͎a͎n͎ l͎e͎f͎t͎ s͎h͎i͎v͎e͎r͎i͎n͎g͎. T͎h͎e͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ n͎e͎v͎e͎r͎ c͎a͎m͎e͎ o͎u͎t͎ f͎r͎o͎m͎ t͎h͎e͎ b͎e͎d͎r͎o͎o͎m͎ t͎i͎l͎l͎ i͎t͎ w͎a͎s͎ t͎i͎m͎e͎ t͎o͎ s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎. T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ s͎w͎i͎t͎c͎h͎e͎d͎ o͎f͎f͎ t͎h͎e͎ T͎V͎ a͎n͎d͎ w͎e͎n͎t͎ t͎o͎ s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎ o͎n͎ s͎a͎m͎e͎ b͎e͎d͎ t͎h͎e͎ a͎c͎t͎i͎o͎n͎ t͎o͎o͎k͎ p͎l͎a͎c͎e͎. H͎e͎ f͎o͎u͎n͎d͎ h͎i͎s͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ s͎i͎t͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ o͎n͎ t͎h͎e͎ f͎l͎o͎o͎r͎ c͎r͎y͎i͎n͎g͎. T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ n͎e͎v͎e͎r͎ s͎a͎i͎d͎ a͎n͎y͎t͎h͎i͎n͎g͎ o͎r͎ e͎v͎e͎n͎ a͎s͎k͎e͎d͎ h͎e͎r͎ a͎n͎y͎t͎h͎i͎n͎g͎. H͎e͎ j͎u͎s͎t͎ s͎l͎e͎p͎t͎ o͎n͎ h͎i͎s͎ b͎e͎d͎ a͎n͎d͎ c͎o͎v͎e͎r͎e͎d͎ h͎i͎m͎s͎e͎l͎f͎. I͎n͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎o͎r͎n͎i͎n͎g͎ o͎n͎ w͎a͎k͎i͎n͎g͎ u͎p͎, h͎e͎ f͎o͎u͎n͎d͎ h͎i͎s͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ d͎e͎a͎d͎. S͎h͎e͎ h͎a͎d͎ c͎o͎m͎m͎i͎t͎t͎e͎d͎ s͎u͎i͎c͎i͎d͎e͎ i͎n͎ t͎h͎e͎ m͎i͎d͎d͎l͎e͎ o͎f͎ t͎h͎e͎ n͎i͎g͎h͎t͎ a͎s͎ h͎e͎r͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ w͎a͎s͎ a͎s͎l͎e͎e͎p͎. T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎ w͎a͎s͎ c͎o͎n͎s͎e͎q͎u͎e͎n͎t͎l͎y͎ a͎r͎r͎e͎s͎t͎e͎d͎ a͎n͎d͎ j͎a͎i͎l͎e͎d͎ f͎o͎r͎ 20 y͎e͎a͎r͎s͎ f͎o͎r͎ m͎u͎r͎d͎e͎r͎.
*Q͎U͎E͎S͎T͎I͎O͎N͎:*
W͎h͎o͎ w͎a͎s͎ n͎o͎t͎ f͎a͎i͎r͎ ?
1.T͎h͎e͎ h͎u͎s͎b͎a͎n͎d͎
2.T͎h͎e͎ w͎i͎f͎e͎ o͎r͎
3.T͎h͎e͎ l͎a͎w͎ ?

C͎h͎o͎o͎s͎e͎ o͎n͎e͎.. (B͎e͎ h͎o͎n͎e͎s͎t͎) C͎o͎m͎m͎e͎n͎t p͎l͎s͎. d͎o͎n͎'t͎ f͎o͎r͎g͎e͎t͎ t͎o͎ s͎h͎a͎r͎e͎ t͎o͎ o͎t͎h͎e͎r͎s͎.hit like
The law
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by madenigga(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2019
so this stuff posted by Nigerian army was fake.

And i was thinking of saving it in the case if a desperate situation, if the government is a scam, is it the citizens they expect to be legit?

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Streetdreamx(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2019
contact this numbers 08160134303 or Whatsapp 08161507644.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by ashawopikin(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:
I went through the post on certain numbers to call if you want to report a soldier, I felt a little bit relieved of a burden that has been weighing me down and has been trying to lead me into taking my own life. I quickly called the MTN number they instructed us to call, MTN said the number does not exist. I called the whatsApp number, it is currently switched off. I added it to my contacts then checked it on Whatsapp, the number is not on Whatsapp too!

I decided to create the topic to see if I can get any help from our well meaning Nairalanders.

I have a bet house, a soldier who is popularly called thunder came to my shop, played game worth #146,000, since last year. He promised to me back that same day. But up till now he has been threatening hell and brimestone just because I requested for my sweat. My business has been blocked because of this. I have no one to beg for money to start up again. I can get his full name but I don't know where he is serving now and I don't even know how to get my money from him. He calls me with strange numbers to threaten me if I should do anything stupid. I have gone to his people but they said I should go and meet him where ever he is and sort out with him.

Please if anybody has any useful information on what I should do, let him/her help me out pls. Let my business come back as before
if u have the full name report him to MP(military police) Na him go call u by himself, we fear mp die

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Olami83: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Do you have his full name and rank?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by ashawopikin(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Josnac:
Nigeria my country, where everything has just gone "un poco loco"

O.P trust me, if there was an avenue to raise those funds..I'd have advised you to go for it and let that son of perdition go.
That's how they do; intimidating civilians all over the place and running away from the main fight.

When I saw the police numbers released, I laughed...then the military released theirs and I laughed even more.
Truth is that facilities like that can't be effective in Nigeria till we root out the endemic corruption within these systems down to at least the barest minimum.

Otherwise you can finish calling in to complain today, tomorrow the suspects/ culprits will call you and you'd hear..

"I hear say you dey call dey complain, you think say you get liver eeh"

And at that instant... You'd be looking for a bus to Cameron.. Lol
things have changed bro
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Elliot2(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
doctokwus:

You called him,yet in another breath,u say mtn says the number does not exist.
This your story sounds somehow.
It's not possible that a number you called would be said to be non existent.
If your story is true and not full of loopholes if properly investigated,report to the nearest police station.Someone is owing you that much,crippling your business as u claimed and you don't have the nerve to find out everything about him and report to the appropriate authorities.It's this kind of cowardice,again,if your story is true,that has put Nigeria in this mess.
Sir,you misunderstood him. He called the military call line and was not available, not the culprit's.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by 1x2x3: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2019
He's feeding you with fear and threats to keep you from reporting. It's a psychological approach that shows he's scared of you reporting. So find a way and report him.

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by madenigga(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Streetdreamx:
contact this numbers 08160134303
or Whatsapp 08161507644.
thats the number he said he contacted and is not going through
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nsbdbdbdbdb: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Jehdhdhdbdbdh
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by madenigga(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2019
use his phone number or his name to try and locate his social media handle so you can get a picture.

If u go through his pictures try to look for the one with him wearing an army uniform zoom in to see if u can get his number tag. it would help in reporting him

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

Betting is gambling, why would you offer credit facilities on a gamble?.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by greatbrian(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

Cc
Gracrofar
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by rolams(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Report him to the nearest barracks with his full details and some evidences. Proceed to the Nigerian army website and do the same. If you can get to top official in the Nigerian police do the same. The soldier will be dismissed. If you can contact Abba too. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by koolaid87: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2019
He reportedly called the number that the army listed for complaints but to no avail

Pay attention

doctokwus:

If your story is true and not full of loopholes if properly investigated,report to the nearest police station.Someone is owing you that much,crippling your business as u claimed and you don't have the nerve to find out everything about him and report to the appropriate authorities.It's this kind of cowardice,again,if your story is true,that has put Nigeria in this mess.

6 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by shege45: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Jabioro:
OP ! You played bet game on credit...not even 5000 the whole #146k..you be Sara..
i wonder
When dem no put gun for my head

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by greatbrian(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

I pm u
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2019
This Op is simply not business inclined. Better you forget that money and move on. As long as there's life, there's hope of rebuilding. Take responsibility of your action and learn from the experience

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Psainte20(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

Go to any barracks, ask for MP military police, provide specific details and they would find him

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by West2019(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Are you sure is a real solider? Or a dismiss solider

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by kushercain: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2019
doctokwus:

He said the army helpline number was what doesn't exist, not the soldier guy.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by tomdon(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Why you de fear, are you not a man too
Go to a nearby barrack or look for crime fighter office and report the matter
Ensure to document and record all conversations with him, and keep your proofs safe.
But you're dumb for falling for such antics oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Josephine Iyamu Ordered To Pay £184,000 Over Human Trafficking / Police Arrest 11 Suspects For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Jigawa / Police Forced Us To Confess, Ikorodu Robbery Suspects Tell Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.