Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! (25149 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by DeHumbleTboy: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Josnac:
Nigeria my country, where everything has just gone "un poco loco"

O.P trust me, if there was an avenue to raise those funds..I'd have advised you to go for it and let that son of perdition go.
That's how they do; intimidating civilians all over the place and running away from the main fight.

When I saw the police numbers released, I laughed...then the military released theirs and I laughed even more.
Truth is that facilities like that can't be effective in Nigeria till we root out the endemic corruption within these systems down to at least the barest minimum.

Otherwise you can finish calling in to complain today, tomorrow the suspects/ culprits will call you and you'd hear..

"I hear say you dey call dey complain, you think say you get liver eeh"

And at that instant... You'd be looking for a bus to Cameron.. Lol
I remember 2016 a soldier ask an elderly man to get up for him to sit down. That's in a woman provision store. Happen in ebonyi state nkwagu military cantonment bus stop. Well baba gegely stand up go him house without arguments. Soldier Don sit finish to stand up became a problem. Yansh Don gum for chair and no body knows the old man. The soldier now call members in Barack to come for help see Hilux loaded with soldiers to the brim only for them to see the usual. Now it's jazz who them wan hold? No trace of the old man. All their gragra end their. Well he's later lucky that a fulcanizer help out. The fulcanizer lead them to the old man house who even refused to talk to them. Hahahhaha I follow go see for my self with my then babe and 3 other dude kikiki come see soldier way de form terminator as him de cry like infant kikikiki baba no get joy. Ooooo baba na and well known native doctor in that town no one crosses his path and go free. Las Las army people pay millions for seven cow even the community king pleading to the native doctor all fell on deaf ear. As I speak to you till today. Soldiers in ebonyi state military cantonment bus stop no de cross nkwagu village. If people use jazz follow them bumber to bumber them go mellow by force. All that their gragra na just initial gragra

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by 01mcfadden(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
doctokwus:

You called him,yet in another breath,u say mtn says the number does not exist.
This your story sounds somehow.
It's not possible that a number you called would be said to be non existent.
If your story is true and not full of loopholes if properly investigated,report to the nearest police station.Someone is owing you that much,crippling your business as u claimed and you don't have the nerve to find out everything about him and report to the appropriate authorities.It's this kind of forcowardice,again,if your story is true,that has put Nigeria in this mess.

Read again

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
He is owing you some money and still threatening you simply because he is a zero rank soldier and you're here shivering. Are you not a man? Why do you guys fear soldiers like they don't have the same life you have?
Go to a police station and report him if you can't get to an army base.
Most soldiers that go about making troubles can't do anything without a gun so stop being a sissy and put up a fight like a man. Don't think I'm just running my mouth 'cos I'm an 04 rank elite soldier myself. sad

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by stagger: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

I am in Aba, Abia State. The said soldier grew up in Aba, but as a soldier, I don't know which state he is serving. He came back for a pass. He is threatening to deal with me if he comes back for another pass, because I called him and asked of the money

How can u allow game of up to 146k be played on credit?

The guy cannot touch u. Get his particulars if u can and file a report to the military provost in his barracks. He will be dealt with. But be ready to back up your story with evidence.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by kindredspirit(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2019
doctokwus:

If your story is true and not full of loopholes if properly investigated,report to the nearest police station.Someone is owing you that much,crippling your business as u claimed and you don't have the nerve to find out everything about him and report to the appropriate authorities.It's this kind of cowardice,again,if your story is true,that has put Nigeria in this mess.

Bro, why not read to understand? You can do better than this. Go back to the story and read again, this time slowly.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by ct2: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2019
eleko1:
sad undecided go to nearby Army barrack and report to their Provost/ commander. He'll cough out ur money.Thi3f
. That's the solution

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by WarriAproko: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2019
heskeyw:
The day security men in my street were fighting with some touts, or of the touts called his senior brother(a soldier) to come and help him, as him come to Para, those security people beat am join. They called CPS and they sent some policemen to arrest him with his soldier uniform. The guy chop like 6slaps before them drag am enter police van, who be soldier? If Sars catch that thunder, he go change his name to water.
ordinary Korofo soldiers be that. Try am with 2nd lieutenant ur life will never remain same.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by chrisnando: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2019
doctokwus:

If your story is true and not full of loopholes if properly investigated,report to the nearest police station.Someone is owing you that much,crippling your business as u claimed and you don't have the nerve to find out everything about him and report to the appropriate authorities.It's this kind of cowardice,again,if your story is true,that has put Nigeria in this mess.
Kindly read the post again.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by West2019(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:
I went through the post on certain numbers to call if you want to report a soldier, I felt a little bit relieved of a burden that has been weighing me down and has been trying to lead me into taking my own life. I quickly called the MTN number they instructed us to call, MTN said the number does not exist. I called the whatsApp number, it is currently switched off. I added it to my contacts then checked it on Whatsapp, the number is not on Whatsapp too!

I decided to create the topic to see if I can get any help from our well meaning Nairalanders.

I have a bet house, a soldier who is popularly called thunder came to my shop, played game worth #146,000, since last year. He promised to me back that same day. But up till now he has been threatening hell and brimestone just because I requested for my sweat. My business has been blocked because of this. I have no one to beg for money to start up again. I can get his full name but I don't know where he is serving now and I don't even know how to get my money from him. He calls me with strange numbers to threaten me if I should do anything stupid. I have gone to his people but they said I should go and meet him where ever he is and sort out with him.

Please if anybody has any useful information on what I should do, let him/her help me out pls. Let my business come back as before
stop lying the numbers are going and the WhatsApp number is stil active

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by WarriAproko: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Ordinary private soldier nor go fit punish me. No level talk less Sergeant. If nah lieutenant and captain rank I go maintain small if he dey there with men
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by greatbrian(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:
I went through the post on certain numbers to call if you want to report a soldier, I felt a little bit relieved of a burden that has been weighing me down and has been trying to lead me into taking my own life. I quickly called the MTN number they instructed us to call, MTN said the number does not exist. I called the whatsApp number, it is currently switched off. I added it to my contacts then checked it on Whatsapp, the number is not on Whatsapp too!

I decided to create the topic to see if I can get any help from our well meaning Nairalanders.

I have a bet house, a soldier who is popularly called thunder came to my shop, played game worth #146,000, since last year. He promised to me back that same day. But up till now he has been threatening hell and brimestone just because I requested for my sweat. My business has been blocked because of this. I have no one to beg for money to start up again. I can get his full name but I don't know where he is serving now and I don't even know how to get my money from him. He calls me with strange numbers to threaten me if I should do anything stupid. I have gone to his people but they said I should go and meet him where ever he is and sort out with him.

Please if anybody has any useful information on what I should do, let him/her help me out pls. Let my business come back as before

I sent a WhatsApp Message to the line on your profile
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by frikpus: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2019
call 193 and lay your complaints.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by SILVERLINES: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

my friend you are stupid
you mean you booked gambling for people on credit

who told you they play gambling on credit?

or you booked gambling for him on credit just becos he his a soldier, he handle a gun you haven't seen before
or he handle a gun you can't handle?

now you are crying how to get him

holy what you know about him is his name not his service number
you don't know where he serve

just his name, how can you get him in particular when there are numerous people bearing that same name in the Nigerian army?

the ignorance mistake you made has thrown you into jeopardy

gambling is not on credit

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by heskeyw(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2019
WarriAproko:
ordinary Korofo soldiers be that. Try am with 2nd lieutenant ur life will never remain same.
I know bro. Na ordinary soldier placed that bet in his shop. A high ranking soldier will not degrade himself to the level of placing bets without funds
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
eleko1:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed undecided sad angry undecided.dnt be too slow. Go to Barrackolice station and report him.Tell dem datbthe money isn't yours.Give dem his f
name, family name, fone number and address. Tell dem he threatened to kkee u.

OP, every barracks has a Police station, it is manned by the officers themselves and it's for settling disputes between them and also outsiders who have dispute with them. Oya, run there now! how come people are this ignorant nah? once he knows you've reported him, im body go cool

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by planetx: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2019
Some people are telling him to report the soldier to the police, one even said police will arrest him with slap.
Is it in this same Nigeria or is there a different Nigeria where police arrest soldiers with slap.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by West2019(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Stop lying the numbers are going
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Josnac:

O.P trust me, if there was an avenue to raise those funds..I'd have advised you to go for it and let that son of perdition go.
That's how they do; intimidating civilians all over the place and running away from the main fight.

When I saw the police numbers released, I laughed...then the military released theirs and I laughed even more.
Truth is that facilities like that can't be effective in Nigeria till we root out the endemic corruption within these systems down to at least the barest minimum.

Otherwise you can finish calling in to complain today, tomorrow the suspects/ culprits will call you and you'd hear..

Baba God! atink you dey see that matter wey I dey reason you for my corner? Yes!!! Na him this bros help me write so make you for see am clearly!!!

BABA GOD!!!!!! (1000x). Make you come look this day with your clear conscience, pave way for me your daughter make i commot for this sh?thole. AMEN!
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by West2019(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2019
Stop lying the numbers are active
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by renewable1(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Funny post

Do you need solar power system? We can work with your budget.

Check my signature.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Martins811: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by elisho: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

you are an idiot for playing game for customer with out money
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Neonkeon(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2019
just leave him with God hustle and God will make a way for you to continue with your business try look for loan....karma will eventually catch up with him...sometimes the problems wey issue like this fit bring pass the money there is nothing like peace of mind...just let it go if e pay fine if e no pay just ignore him
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by hedonido: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2019
So dem dey play bet naija on credit? Inukwa. I think you should let the money go and suffer the loss as a deserving punishment and lasting reminder of your stupidity.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by JykeMitch(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2019
You expect someone to pay for the money he did not use to achieve anything... not even alcohol,clothes, foods or anything tangible, people don't pay for such credit... guy u re just too smart. Can u imagine from 5k to 10k 20k n ur eye no clear. I know he didn't play the game once cus Na virtual n maybe he have been winning n you were encouraging him cus he tips you until it become red for him n u guys were still hopeful that the devil won't accept his money back. Guy just move on because u no get CCTV to prove or any write up... I don't think u have any witnesses. It's a lesson you have to accept. Who will you blame sef?... TOL urself cus had it been u employ someone to ur shop atleast you for don try waka for the matter without even seeking for people opinion. Lesson learned.
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by Vaxt(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2019
jamesharryson:

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by freethesheeple(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Josnac:

lol:::::thanks for the last koke;u are a comedian..
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by 752hub: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2019
How can you do transaction with someone known as thunder [color=#990000][/color] grin

jamesharryson:

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by BABSSSOO(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Jabioro:
OP ! You played bet game on credit...not even 5000 the whole #146k..you be Sara..
me sef tire for the op o, #146k tan..this op real Sara

1 Like

Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by nonix22(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2019
you know if this guy is the provost there?
eleko1:
sad undecided go to nearby Army barrack and report to their Provost/ commander. He'll cough out ur money.Thi3f
Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by BABSSSOO(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2019
cheesy
homealone00:
You mean THUNDER wan Fire you grin Bro, my Candid advise is that you should forget the money no one wants to pay for a lost game not that amount if na you, you go pay? Plus you have no prove, it's your word against his.
lwkmd grin
homealone00:
You mean THUNDER wan Fire you grin Bro, my Candid advise is that you should forget the money no one wants to pay for a lost game not that amount if na you, you go pay? Plus you have no prove, it's your word against his.
lwkmd guy you funny...who wan pay for spoilt ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 11 Suspects For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Jigawa / N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.