Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" (28351 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by showafrica(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
gidgiddy:
No matter where power goes, Nigeria will still be a $hithole. Most Igbos such as myself dont care where power goes in 2023 and beyond. It's not what is going to put food on my table or pay my children's schools fees. All the power they have been rotating since 1970 has only made Nigeria poorer and more miserable

Me and you dey the same position. Since obj rigged election in 2003 I stopped going to the polls and I will not care again. Whoever likes, let him take power, if they like let them scatter the place. I will only look into the system again when the country reboots or divide.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
COURSE CODE & TITLE
--------------------------------------
POL 201: Politics of Alignments and Coalition in Contemporary Society .

Faculty Head: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Department Head: Bisi Akande
Senior Lecturer: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo(SAN)
Lecturer 1: Tunde Raji Fashola
Lecturer 1: Rauf Aragbesola
Lecturer 1: Fayemi

Students: IPOB, Ohanaeze, MASSOB, IYC, PDP, APGA.

OBJ ruled for 8 years.

U life never changed one bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by djon78(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cinkq:

Whatever you think about those
who've had it,you also want it.
Don't you?
It's our habit to console ourselves with anything that suits us when we can't get what we want.

There is no consoling anything here.
Attributing presidency to ethnic bragging I believe can only come from a deficient, backward and unprogressive mind in this modern times
What every one is praying for is a good leader irrespective of wherever he comes to better the economy for everyone.
The ones that ruled before, what has it done to there ethnic group? Were they better than others?
Typical backward unproductive reasoning

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Bialegend(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
alizma:
When those who understand the game speak, those who know the game can do best for themselves by learning. This man understands the game, let me learn
The game he came up with is very clear, but fools like you won't see it. His game is to create confusion and enmity amongst southerners and as fools like you binker on the confusion they northerners created, thinking you fools of the S.W are going to block the S.E on their merited presidency time of your zoo, they northerners will come through the back and align with the S.E to win election 2023. Fools like you are in for a long ride.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by alexvatt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
omoharry:
aside from Lagos which every south west want to call their home, which other south western state is well develop? pls tell us.Is it Ogn State, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo? Name just one aside from Lagos.
All Southwest States are far better than eastern states.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Sniper101(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Before now I was advocating for the presidency to rotate to the SE. But since they (SE) started becoming nuisances at Home and Abroad, I now support the SW to have it.

So far as the mantle is not shifted to Tinubu, the SE has my support.

The VP will even be preferable.

...my personal opinion though
What do I know

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Inteltower:
So SE should go & beg the North for alliance to be president. chai !!!! Igbo nation don suffer for

so being that the SW is economically advantaged which is a priority reason for their pace of development while the SE has be economically strangulated this ignorant man has mouth to talk trash
politics is won by campaign the winner emerge from majority votes... if any Ibo man can convince Nigerians to vote for him after getting a party ticket he ll win... simple u insult an Hausa man as mumu and you want their votes OK... u keep shouting biafra and u want to win Nigerian presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by EduBrazil1991(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cinkq:

The mangoes are bad/unripe because u don't know how to pluck them from d tree. Consolation!

Those that knows how to plug it what have they actually gained...

East still remains the best part of the country HALTER
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by QuotaSystem: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

The only reason this man seemed to support southwest is simply because of the region's loyalty to the northern region.

You're a genius.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Politics is not a game for those who are emotional. The man has stated what will transpire because he knows what has to happen for things to keep moving forward politically for the major stakeholders.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by DMerciful(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
The main reason why Isreal is this strong today is because of existential threat from the surrounding Arabs. Same thing is why the Igbos are prosperous; the seeming unity of other regions apart from SS to suppress them politically.
Infact the most unifying factor of Nigeria is the common envy of the Igbos!
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toscarel:
Unlike the northerners,majority of Igbos do not care about politics, most of them are after how to make their own money and politics wouldn't give them, its a very few that are bothered about Igbo presidency

We do care about politics. Gone are those days that you claim igbos ain't politically minded.... these days we do.

With all our economic power, hundreds of ship navigating Lagos port daily.... a goro chewing aboki who preside over everybody can just with a stroke of pen impound or raise tariffs at the Port... This non partisan mindset has never help anybody us in the east. We don't daydream again... Igbos ain't nobody puppets...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by alizma: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bialegend:

The game he came up with is very clear, but fools like you won't see it. His game is to create confusion and enmity amongst southerners and as fools like you binker on the confusion they northerners created, thinking you fools of the S.W are going to block the S.E on their merited presidency time of your zoo, they northerners will come through the back and align with the S.E to win election 2023. Fools like you are in for a long ride.
Your utterances expose your background.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Inteltower: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
politics is won by campaign the winner emerge from majority votes... if any Ibo man can convince Nigerians to vote for him after getting a party ticket he ll win... simple u insult an Hausa man as mumu and you want their votes OK... u keep shouting biafra and u want to win Nigerian presidency

your ignorance is all I can read in this rubbish..
can you categorically say that the political system especially in the area of voting is fair to the SE.

you read the post & saw the power majority the North West alone possess through its population. you are also aware that a majority of the lower class in the north will always be inclined to vote for their own especially a Moslem in power or Yoruba person.

In your clear intelligent stupidity will a majority of Hausa Fulani ever vote for an Igbo man if his opposition is an Hausa Fulani ?

so we must come & beg in order to get presidency & move the country forward.
they that have been having it what can they show for it.

the Igbo nation is an egalitarian society you can keep fooling yourself with the process of being elected fairly.. even the voting system is compromised.

So wore saw this after taking to the polls but realized the status quo embedded in our political structure & the ignorant/ ethnic/religious way of voting will not allow him or any third force party to get the presidency.

you olodo should first consider the political structure especially in electing a president & tell me if it is fair to Igbo.

you happily want us to be like Scotland or Ireland that is overshadowed by Britain.

your head no correct
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by oyatz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why not?

If only 1.5 million Nairalanders can support a fellow Nairalander with a promise to bring in 4 more extra voters, that will be 5 times 1.5 millions= 7.5 Million votes.

Any candidate with an already support base of 7.5 million votes is not a pushover and this value can be doubled or tripled within 3years of serious campaign and grassroot mobilization.

Inteltower:

can we work together also have a political ambition & with tabled ideas that can turn this country around
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by oyatz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Scotland is part of Britain and Ireland is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Inteltower:

can you categorically say that the political system especially in the area of voting is fair to the SE.

you read the post & saw the power majority the North West alone possess through its population. you are also aware that a majority of the lower class in the north will always be inclined to vote for their own especially a Moslem in power or Yoruba person.

In your clear intelligent stupidity will a majority of Hausa Fulani ever vote for an Igbo man if his opposition is an Hausa Fulani ?

the Igbo nation is an egalitarian society you can keep fooling yourself with the process of being elected fairly.. even the voting system is compromised.

So wore saw this after taking to the polls but realized the status quo embedded in our political structure & the ignorant/ ethnic/religious way of voting will not allow him or any third force party to get the presidency.

you olodo should first consider the political structure especially in electing a president & tell me if it is fair to Igbo.

you happily want us to be like Scotland or Ireland that is overshadowed by Britain.

your head no correct
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Ritchiee: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerfine2:

I see it as more than being daft when someone says poeple run to other regions while claiming one nigeran.
If a tribe has chosen to be versatile and travel far and wide, that is never because their place can't sustain them or not at par with where they are going.
Tribaslistic man, I want to let you know that Chinese and Indians travel more than the igbos and thrur place is far better than some places they go. That is a way of life kiddo.
The poor of the igbos and the rich of them are in even the most remote area of nigeran as a way of life.
KIDDO, TRAVEL AND SEE THST NIGERIA HAS NIT PROFUCED GOOD LEADERSHIP SINCE YOUR BIRTH, do not say igbos run to where there is good leadership

Do not mind the man, sir but Yorubas travel more than the Igbos even to the coldest part of the world.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Inteltower:

your head no correct
well that's politics majority have their way minority their say... if any Ibo man is sellable he ll win simple is the structure fair to Ibo's depends how u view it... u beg for votes of course u campaign and tel folks why they should vote u it's not selection by a cabal otherwise we can say select Ibo man...since u guys are egalitarian why bother about the presidency tel ur governors to do well with what is allocated to them let ur reps press for more federal attention to South east and ask for restructuring of the country... any time u guys play sensible politics an Ibo man can easily win presidency...since u don't need allow others who ll beg to have it...thks in every democracy majority wins so any candidate ll target majority votes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Inteltower: 3:31am On Sep 03, 2019
oyatz:
Why not?

If only 1.5 million Nairalanders can support a fellow Nairalander with a promise to bring in 4 more extra voters, that will be 5 times 1.5 millions= 7.5 Million votes.

Any candidate with an already support base of 7.5 million votes is not a pushover and this value can be doubled or tripled within 3years of serious campaign and grassroot mobilization.

but there is need to outline dynamic solutions that would turn things around in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by MrHeff(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You are making allusion to the fact that Igbos come to Lagos because it has good leadership. Nothing can the farther from the truth. Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and by virtue of that it attracted opportunities and investors that came and established there. Moreover, it has the only functional seaport built with oil money from the old Eastern Nigeria for all Nigerians.
Why are Igbos not flooding Osun or Ekiti states?

You guys should suggest restructuring in truth or even the dissolution of their traphole and watch how you guys will be trailing SE.
what Hahahahaha! Lagos has been a port since the 1600s, even before colonialism. The Portuguese traded with the Yorubas long before the British came. That is why there are still some Lagos old families still bearing Portuguese names, like Da Silva family, Deinde Fernandez, DaRocha. Eastern oil money didn't build the ports, so stop saying shit.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Ritchiee: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Dedetwo:

It is absolute idiocy to draw a conclusion without the facts on the table. There is a region which has not been tested in such an imaginary competence this fool is on about. The only reason this dumbass seemed to support southwest is simply because of the region's loyalty to the northern region.

He was talking about Regional System when we started together and the SW became the best until Aguiyi Ironsi spoilt everything by introducing decree 34.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Inteltower: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
oyatz:
Why not?

hello we need to be tactical ..& a platform to properly discuss the endeavor
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Amumaigwe: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
MrHeff:
what Hahahahaha! Lagos has been a port since the 1600s, even before colonialism. The Portuguese traded with the Yorubas long before the British came. That is why there are still some Lagos old families still bearing Portuguese names, like Da Silva family, Deinde Fernandez, DaRocha. Eastern oil money didn't build the ports, so stop saying shit.

Portuguese traded through Lagos coastal areas
There was no conventional port at that time. The world-class port facility at Apapa was built and consistently upgraded with oil revenues.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by ismart: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2020
wingmanII:

Calm down. I was supporting your view. I agree with you that they were born stupid. Read again and apologize
oh, apologies.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by holicupp(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2020
igbophobia is real who una presidency help bunch buffoon seeking for validation
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by gawu1: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2020
doublecross:
just negodu! wirh all the killings by boko haram, sars, herdsmen, police, army, looting from politicians, injustice, poverty, and every other forms of crime in the land, all this fat, big lipped, smelling, dark, and annoying man can think of is presidency for 2023! may he die and never see the light of day tomorrow.
Be careful! That was how your hunchback albino delictor wished Buhari dead; while he just buried his two parents, Buhari is being waxing strong and strong everyday.
The worst of all was that the albino only watched the buried of his precious parents on tele.
So be careful what you wish others.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by celeiyke: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Who is this one?
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by doublecross(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
gawu1:

Be careful! That was how your hunchback albino delictor wished Buhari dead; while he just buried his two parents, Buhari is being waxing strong and strong everyday.
The worst of all was that the albino only watched the buried of his precious parents on tele.
So be careful what you wish others.
who is this goat with a brain filled with garden eggs
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by chinwezdasilva: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cinkq:

The mangoes are bad/unripe because u don't know how to pluck them from d tree. Consolation!
you that plucked how far, abi the country never tire you, most of you supporting the North the West and the East Las Las if you no be their family nothing for you, as you have time now better think at least covid 19might be giving us some sense but people like you are so daft dat you can understand. But I pray to God that you will understand and stop thinking about the old fool that wants to steal the future of ur unborn children because ur has bn stolen
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Ikinternational: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
This guy for sure posts on nairaland. He reasons like some of you

Nothing like talking like a tribalists while saying but I'm not tribal!

Just talking in circles. Logic hidden inside a riddle

Smh
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by gawu1: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
doublecross:
who is this goat with a brain filled with garden eggs
At least, I am not a pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! / No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.