Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" (28339 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by dheilaw1(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Ipob terrorists over to you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by SuperBlack: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
I want to dedicate this achievement to my village people. I have always told them that i will surely make it in this life.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
gidgiddy:
No matter where power goes, Nigeria will still be a $hithole. Most Igbos such as myself dont care where power goes in 2023 and beyond. It's not what is going to put food on my table or pay my children's schools fees. All the power they have been rotating since 1970 has only made Nigeria poorer and more miserable

I am yoruba and i agree with you 100% what does it matter who becomes president when the place is a shithole and will remain a shithole whoever becomes president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by GavelSlam: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Esseite:
Partisan talks.... atleast he confirmed the south would turn things around.

If he is harping on doing it before and doing it again, is it the Obasanjo the SW claim was not their candidate?

Is it the Lagos Financial books that they have refused the public to see despite different court orders?

Again, if he is harping on a region that has done it before, why is he comparing it to a region that has never had the opportunity to be tried? Despite constituting a good percentage of the cabinet in the said "done it before and can do it again"..

Because that region thinks it is always by brawn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by okine4real: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
“With Southwest alliance with the Northwest, it is a sure banker the Southwest will get it. Whether they score 2/3 majority or not, they will still get it because when there is no clear winner, there will be a rerun.

“When there is a rerun, what they need to win is simple majority. And where is the majority coming from? Northwest and Southwest. Volume of votes from Kano alone is almost equivalent of votes for about seven or eight states from Southeast or South-south.

“The voting strength from Southwest alone is equivalent of the votes from eight states in the Southeast and South-south. With Southwest and Northwest, I don’t think there is anything that will stop them from getting the president.

“They will have total grip of the Northwest. If they form a strong alliance with the Northwest, I think they may make it. But how do you think they can make it with that alliance?

“Who and who from Southeast will penetrate the North to come and make such alliance? I think the Southwest came early to the Northwest even though they still have some areas they have not touched and which they need to touch. If the Southeast is smart enough to go and tap into these areas, I am sure they will make it.”

I keep telling the eastern and Southern guys, Know be by Prayer ohh.... To Change this country, you dont need prayer, you guys have to go back to your drawing board.

Just ready the point where it was started that even if there would be a rerun, while there is a rerun, whom win the majority votes, Wins the election, this is not prayer, this is pure programmed language, and the only way to change a program is by may be corrupt the first program and rewriting the program again.

Easterners know be to they make mouth.... You guys should go and work as a team and figure out how to rewrite the Programming Language called Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Godfullsam(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
The children of 8t will come for his head soon.

They will say he has been paid by tinubu bla bla bla...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by GavelSlam: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
isthatso:

I am yoruba and i agree with you 100% what does it matter who becomes president when the place is a shithole and will remain a shithole whoever becomes president.

You are also part of those that make it a shithole.

Or do you want to exclude yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by UncleJudax(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
COURSE CODE & TITLE
--------------------------------------
POL 201: Politics of Alignments and Coalition in Contemporary Society .

Faculty Head: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Department Head: Bisi Akande
Senior Lecturer: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo(SAN)
Lecturer 1: Tunde Raji Fashola
Lecturer 1: Rauf Aragbesola
Lecturer 1: Fayemi

Students: IPOB, Ohanaeze, MASSOB, IYC, PDP, APGA.
Nigeria is a "contemporary" society? Haha Haha

A country where Cow >inhabitants grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Hienna(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2019
Stamped...
Nothing but the truth....
Til then.. cheesy
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by caprini1: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Bunch of clowns...with many years of Nigeria,s existence, ordinary electricity and accessible roads became a big mountain to climb. Everyday we keep hearing 16 years this,2023 that ,4 + 4 this and NPN,NPP,SDP,PDP,APC,....bunch of imbeciles.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Jabioro: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2019
He spoke well and I am given him my backing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by uchennaq(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2019
President based on region and not qualifications, credibility and merit. I laugh in Hindu.
Well I build tracking websites like DHL and Ups that you can login and configure your location product and give clients their tracking number. +2348061549212. I can show you my portfolios and clients websites.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by gidgiddy: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Cinkq:

Just learn to pluck first before telling us if it's sweet or not.

You people that have held power in the past, tell us what you got out of it before telling others to go for it.

What did power do for you people? Did it give you good roads? Stable power supply? Improved job opportunities?

This noise about the presidency of Nigeria is stale

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by seguntijan(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2019
As far as I am concerned, DEMOCRACY is a scam

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by doublecross(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2019
just negodu! wirh all the killings by boko haram, sars, herdsmen, police, army, looting from politicians, injustice, poverty, and every other forms of crime in the land, all this fat, big lipped, smelling, dark, and annoying man can think of is presidency for 2023! may he die and never see the light of day tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by OfoIgbo: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
COURSE CODE & TITLE
--------------------------------------
POL 201: Politics of Alignments and Coalition in Contemporary Society .

Faculty Head: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Department Head: Bisi Akande
Senior Lecturer: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo(SAN)
Lecturer 1: Tunde Raji Fashola
Lecturer 1: Rauf Aragbesola
Lecturer 1: Fayemi

Students: IPOB, Ohanaeze, MASSOB, IYC, PDP, APGA.

Next President: North
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by nichol17: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
We need a young vibrant president, not zoning to old politicians, enough of their nonsense.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Nigerfine2: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

This attitude to politics is what makes Igbos elect incompetent leaders to Govern them and run outside Igboland to enjoy good leadership.

Just for a minute imagine people like Ikpeazu or Ihedioha have been ruling Lagos, Rivers and other states. Where would you Igbos run to?

You need to be politically conscious and hold your leaders accountable, not claiming to be u bothered about your political future but start crying marginalisation later.
I see it as more than being daft when someone says poeple run to other regions while claiming one nigeran.
If a tribe has chosen to be versatile and travel far and wide, that is never because their place can't sustain them or not at par with where they are going.
Tribaslistic man, I want to let you know that Chinese and Indians travel more than the igbos and thrur place is far better than some places they go. That is a way of life kiddo.
The poor of the igbos and the rich of them are in even the most remote area of nigeran as a way of life.
KIDDO, TRAVEL AND SEE THST NIGERIA HAS NIT PROFUCED GOOD LEADERSHIP SINCE YOUR BIRTH, do not say igbos run to where there is good leadership

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by doublecross(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2019
it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf! the intelligent quotient of this man is zero. talking about presidency based on region and not credibility is nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Martins811: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by dazzlingd(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Why would one wish to be born in a backward thinking nation in their next life.
Once one election is completed, the next is to talk of the next election without even delivering their mandates for the current administration

For goodness sake, people are suffering, the country is backward and what these useless selfish people think is 2023....immediately after 2023,, they think of 2027....how can such government be anything productive... Who cursed this people

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by AnanseK(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
laughing my ass off. You have said it all. Igbo doesn't even give fvck about north leadership. Weather government or not Igbo people will forever be progressive. Ijn amen

Beware, FBI is now blocking the loopholes and the South Africans are fed up.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2019
see the way this country is fearing Igbos for president.......

the man had said it all, but this power is not northern birth right we should know that my country people.
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by ibechris(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria will continue to be seen as a nation without direction, if this kind of talk is coming from a Nigerian who once represented his people.
It therefore shows how incompetent he was.

I suspected that this man is suffering from pinkiosis disease. Mouth pink,hand pink and lips pink.

Listening to him is worrisome!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by molbic(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019
the only Igbo politician I like is Dan nwanyanwu the formal labour party chairman .
Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by dazzlingd(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2019
doublecross:
just negodu! wirh all the killings by boko haram, sars, herdsmen, police, army, looting from politicians, injustice, poverty, and every other forms of crime in the land, all this fat, big lipped, smelling, dark, and annoying man can think of is presidency for 2023! may he die and never see the light of day tomorrow.

U can't just imagine, both the poster and the people commenting on this thread are all reta.ards

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President" by frugal(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2019
It's not where but who.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kalu, Abaribe, Uzodinma, Others Storm Imo For 1999 Constitution Review (VIDEO) / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.