Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Please What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do I Do? (1031 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do I Do? by Blessings4me(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2019
I will like to spend the rest of my life with this girl I've been dating for a few years now, she loves me so, that sometimes I do ask myself if she's under the influence of some love pills. I have made her pass 2ru so many shits along the years bt she's nt letting go. She's the only daughter of her family. I would like to propose to her and also do the needful introduction before she start facing family pressures of getting married cos she'll be done wit NYSC very soon... But the problem is, am in the category of "the struggling Nigerian youths". Am thinking abt the option of getting her pregnant cos I cant bear the loss if I lose her... Please I need ur advice??
Re: Please What Do I Do? by Davash222(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Mumu!!
A “struggling Nigerian youth”, so wetin dey your mind na to impregnate another person daughter
Just only you, you’re struggling and you want to join a child and wife to your struggling life. That’s miserable disaster!!
Work on yourself first, bro.

8 Likes

Re: Please What Do I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2019
I understand your feeling
getting her pregnant will not be the best option don't you think of her family and what they will say.
since she love you i believe when a girl truly love she can can't do anything and you have testify.
She can wait for you just pray God bless you on time.
Re: Please What Do I Do? by FamousMonk: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Your mum birthed a gargantuan fúck up..

Re: Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Lol. I pledge to Nigeria my jungle
Re: Please What Do I Do? by Jayslicky: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2019
shocked

I pity your life, you think married life is the same as dating/courtship, that girl that loves you will not love you again when she and her child start to go through hardship in the marriage, a woman can bear for herself but she will never want to see her child suffer same fate, instead of getting married now why don't you chase financial stability first to avoid monetary crisis, if you impregnate her won't you pay bride price? Won't you pay for traditional wedding? When she is pregnant are you capable of nuturing her ? When the baby arrives are you capable of feeding three people?

Think man, think.

6 Likes

Re: Please What Do I Do? by Davash222(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2019
luvyaself95:

since she love you i believe when a girl truly love she can can't do anything and you have testify.
A Nigerian girl can never love or truly love you. Love is very far from them.
Kindly edit your post.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:

Kindly edit your post.
You're wrong. There are good 4% Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do I Do? by Davash222(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
DrObiHogan:

You're wrong. There's a good 4% Nigerian girls
Hehehe. Joke of the year.
Re: Please What Do I Do? by Jentle244: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
g̲̅e̲̅t̲̅t̲̅i̲̅n̲̅g̲̅ h̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ p̲̅r̲̅e̲̅g̲̅n̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ i̲̅s̲̅ n̲̅o̲̅t̲̅ a̲̅ g̲̅o̲̅o̲̅d̲̅ i̲̅d̲̅e̲̅a̲̅. g̲̅e̲̅t̲̅t̲̅i̲̅n̲̅g̲̅ a̲̅n̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅l̲̅y̲̅ d̲̅a̲̅u̲̅g̲̅h̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ p̲̅r̲̅e̲̅g̲̅n̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅u̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅f̲̅ w̲̅e̲̅d̲̅l̲̅o̲̅c̲̅k̲̅ i̲̅s̲̅ b̲̅a̲̅d̲̅ l̲̅u̲̅c̲̅k̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅u̲̅s̲̅e̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ b̲̅r̲̅o̲̅t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅r̲̅s̲̅ m̲̅i̲̅g̲̅h̲̅t̲̅ c̲̅o̲̅m̲̅e̲̅ f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅ u̲̅?

d̲̅o̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ n̲̅e̲̅e̲̅d̲̅f̲̅u̲̅l̲̅ i̲̅f̲̅ u̲̅ a̲̅r̲̅e̲̅ r̲̅e̲̅a̲̅d̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅o̲̅ s̲̅e̲̅t̲̅t̲̅l̲̅e̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅w̲̅n̲̅.
y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅n̲̅'t̲̅ h̲̅a̲̅v̲̅e̲̅ t̲̅o̲̅ "b̲̅l̲̅o̲̅w̲̅" b̲̅e̲̅f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅e̲̅ u̲̅ g̲̅e̲̅t̲̅ m̲̅a̲̅r̲̅r̲̅i̲̅e̲̅d̲̅. a̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ u̲̅ n̲̅e̲̅e̲̅d̲̅ i̲̅s̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ d̲̅r̲̅e̲̅a̲̅m̲̅s̲̅, h̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ s̲̅u̲̅p̲̅p̲̅o̲̅r̲̅t̲̅ a̲̅n̲̅d̲̅ p̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅e̲̅r̲̅s̲̅. a̲̅n̲̅d̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ ̲̅ t̲̅w̲̅o̲̅ w̲̅i̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ s̲̅c̲̅a̲̅l̲̅e̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅r̲̅o̲̅u̲̅g̲̅h̲̅.

What did I even write.... Just take the advice u can make out from what is written above
Re: Please What Do I Do? by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
After making her go tru too many shit as you boldly stated, now your primary intention is to give her belle when she is done with serving the zoo and that's making her go tru another shit while carrying the belle...... finally you as a lazy youth will come up with one excuse or the other while you are not ready to marry her till she put to bed........

I put it to you that you a SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANT.........gaa gwazie ndi yard gi
Re: Please What Do I Do? by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:

Kindly edit your post.

This baton will scatter your jaw if you say that again

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:
A Nigerian girl can never love or truly love you. Love is very far from them. Kindly edit your post.
they are still some girls outside

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do? by 2dice01: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Get your shít together first before you think of getting her Pregnant
Have you seen the other side of your Bae
Re: Please What Do I Do? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
After making her go tru too many shit as you boldly stated, now your primary intention is to give her belle when she is done with serving the zoo and that's making her go tru another shit while carrying the belle...... finally you as a lazy youth will come up with one excuse or the other while you are not ready to marry her till she put to bed........

I put it to you that you a SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANT.........gaa gwazie ndi yard gi

He is not a spongebob square pant, that is an insult to the legendary SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANT, rather he is a PINKY WITHOUT BRAIN.
Re: Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ask her to take you to her parents, and tell them your plans.

That's what you should do.
Re: Please What Do I Do? by carter009(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin, guy take it easy nahh,, some of them can truly love, I mean the matured one's, and not teens....
Davash222:

Kindly edit your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Do I Do? by Bellotelli: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
FamousMonk:
Your mum birthed a gargantuan fúck up..
Please advise him and if you cant kindly learn by reading comments from those that can.
Re: Please What Do I Do? by AfroKnight: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
You think you’re struggling and you don’t think having a baby will worsen your situation?

Think well well o
Re: Please What Do I Do? by DateMynd44(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Davash222:
A Nigerian girl can never love or truly love you. Love is very far from them. Kindly edit your post.
u mean all Nigerian girls?
Re: Please What Do I Do? by chinchonglee(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lemme show you the price of jst baby milk, we neva talk pampers or cloths...

Jst incase u decide to reason with ur penis

(1) (Reply)

I Have Done Everyone Good. / If You Are Not Taking It Serious Then You Are Missing Alot / Save A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.