Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

If You Are Not Taking It Serious Then You Are Missing Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Taking It Serious Then You Are Missing Alot (1032 Views)

Hope I Am Not Taking A Wrong Step??? / I Was Raped And Traumatized, But Police Are Not Taking It Serious. / Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Taking It Serious Then You Are Missing Alot by imdavid704(f): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
With multiple earning options on LPV Forum, if you cannot take any of them seriously and earn so much money before December, then you are missing a lot.

In Summary

Registration membership fee is ₦1,500

Affiliate commission is 66.66.% = ₦1,000

Agent / Distributors earns 15% = ₦100 profit per sales

Daily Login is ₦50 - ₦100

Reasonable discussion / comment : ₦4 - ₦6

Posting relevant unique forum topics: ₦10 - ₦1,000

Daily sponsored post share on your Facebook timeline: ₦100- ₦150

Withdrawal Threshold is ₦5,000 Referral or no referral

Referral is absolutely optional!

Revenue share and payout every last day of the month base on first come first serve both membership and withdrawal time including highest earners first and no members will be left out without payment.

Listen, this type of online hustle is not for people that form o, its for smart people who know what they want. If you tell anyone or try referring people, they may call it scam but those are one of those things. So referring is optional but if you are determined, you will earn a lot of money. Trust me.

If you are weak, impatient and not serious, you may give up without making a dime. But i feel you can do it if you know how to carry people along and determine to do it. If you know how to take advantage of social media platform, then you can make a lot of money on LPV Forum.

Though it might not be easy but it worth it and the result is awesome. If other members can make a lot of money on LPV Forum, then you can do better.

Join us today and make a lot of money to your Nigeria bank account from the comfort of your home.
Join us now and make a lot of money for yourself.

Come and join the smart earners
Message me on whattsapp now 08064535006 or drop yours now
Re: If You Are Not Taking It Serious Then You Are Missing Alot by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2019
imdavid704:
With multiple earning options on LPV Forum, if you cannot take any of them seriously and earn so much money before December, then you are missing a lot.

In Summary

Registration membership fee is ₦1,500

Affiliate commission is 66.66.% = ₦1,000

Agent / Distributors earns 15% = ₦100 profit per sales

Daily Login is ₦50 - ₦100

Reasonable discussion / comment : ₦4 - ₦6

Posting relevant unique forum topics: ₦10 - ₦1,000

Daily sponsored post share on your Facebook timeline: ₦100- ₦150

Withdrawal Threshold is ₦5,000 Referral or no referral

Referral is absolutely optional!

Revenue share and payout every last day of the month base on first come first serve both membership and withdrawal time including highest earners first and no members will be left out without payment.

Listen, this type of online hustle is not for people that form o, its for smart people who know what they want. If you tell anyone or try referring people, they may call it scam but those are one of those things. So referring is optional but if you are determined, you will earn a lot of money. Trust me.

If you are weak, impatient and not serious, you may give up without making a dime. But i feel you can do it if you know how to carry people along and determine to do it. If you know how to take advantage of social media platform, then you can make a lot of money on LPV Forum.

Though it might not be easy but it worth it and the result is awesome. If other members can make a lot of money on LPV Forum, then you can do better.

Join us today and make a lot of money to your Nigeria bank account from the comfort of your home.
Join us now and make a lot of money for yourself.

Come and join the smart earners
Message me on whattsapp now 08064535006 or drop yours now
scam

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? / Save A Hoe / Hi Guys. I'm New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.