Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (31660 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by EmekaBlue(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
monkey wey fit fvck d sweetest italian chicks.

If na me b lukaku i go beg dem to throw banana make i chop

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
does it matter?.... ignore them, intimidated white pigs

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by shogsman(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
They should sanction this club heavily and this will stop

4 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by yomalex(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow again

I sell bulk SMS that delivers to DND numbers for your marketing needs
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by felaismyhero(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:
I'm tired of all these racism whining from we blacks!!! Don't we look like monkeys Are monkeys anything other thing other than animals The whole idea of an abuse/altercation in the heat of passion is it not to get at one's temper Why must we play the race card all the time....Can you lecture your abuser how not to abuse you grin Lol

What about thinking about a Caucasian-looking animal to abuse the whites with I mean...Gollum, an ork or something angry
you are wrong; comparing a human to an animal in any way is bad.if it was you too,you wouldn't like it.so would comparing whites to animals in their homelands not worsen the whole situation?

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by hahn(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
caprini1:
Abuse is part of football ,like it or not......i,ve gone to local stadia ,i,ve played the game,and i,ve heard and also called others unprintable things.

Na him dey make match sweet

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Heman7:
Good for him
receive sense, amen.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by planetx: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Italy is actually a glorified third world European shithole, very dirty country with nasty people.

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by TheExecutioner: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
When Africans neglect to develop their economic potentials, it is always those of African descent in the diaspora who bear the brunt.
Of course this could never have happened If Lukaku and other blacks were playing and earning in an African country.
But our animal leaders have sold our birthrights.

logon599:
Italy- racism capital of the free world.
More and more black players will be racially abused in Cagliari cos the inactions of the Italian FA over time simply sends them a message that their actions are welcome and even encouraged. I just pity the black players there.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
shiwex:
Italians... very Racist set of people. Does not surprise me. I worked over there as an expatriate from England, These guys are seriously racist, i had an extension to my contract but refused to accept. They just cant accept successful black man. Dont know why our people keep going there, they treat them like sh!t and what they do to our women, i cant even say but i dont blame them...our Edo girls have portrayed themselves to be worse than dogs. And when they come to our country we treat them like kings. Chai...black man dey suffer.
how is that their fault? They hate you, stay in your country no one will abuse your race in your own country
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Samuels90: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:
I'm tired of all these racism whining from we blacks!!! Don't we look like monkeys Are monkeys anything other thing other than animals The whole idea of an abuse/altercation in the heat of passion is it not to get at one's temper Why must we play the race card all the time....Can you lecture your abuser how not to abuse you grin Lol

What about thinking about a Caucasian-looking animal to abuse the whites with I mean...Gollum, an ork or something
wrong is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:
When Africans neglect to develop their economic potentials, it is always those of African descent in the diaspora who bear the brunt.
Of course this could never have happened If Lukaku and other blacks were playing and earning in an African country.

white people also also abuse their fans. The aim of abuse is to cause you pain and you can never lecture your abuser on how to abuse you
I have a video of the full Sevilla stadium chanting " Sergio Ramos, Hijo de puta" which means son of a wh0re. Fans normally abuse their opponents expecially during penalty kicks just to fucck up their psyche
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Quit overthinking this issue.Those insulting Lukaku and other diasporans don't even have any idea where Africa is on the world map.They keep insulting Lukaku and other black footballers simply because they get away with the abuse and escape punishment

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
if FIFA can impose a 3 games ban for their fans, this act will surely reduce. their home matches should be played at other venues,
this will also serve as a way of bringing them back to order

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
Quit overthinking this issue.Those insulting Lukaku and other diasporans don't even have any idea where Africa is on the world map.They keep insulting Lukaku and other black footballers simply because they get away with the abuse and escape punishment
Fans always abuse footballers irregardless of the race. Blacks should grow the fucck up and have some balls or return to Africa
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
white people also also abuse their fans The aim of abuse is to cause you pain and you can never lecture your abuser on how to abuse you
It is the racial connotation that is the issue here.The difference is do you hear white people call white players pigs or make oink noises when white players touch the ball?

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by shine12: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
logon599:
Italy- racism capital of the free world.
More and more black players will be racially abused in Cagliari cos the inactions of the Italian FA over time simply sends them a message that their actions are welcome and even encouraged. I just pity the black players there.

I thought Spain & Japan owns the award. Germany can also be a close third.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by TheExecutioner: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
How many Italians have ever or are ever likely to play professional football in Africa?

When you underdevelop yourself through a lack of ambition and you allow yourself to become economically dependent on someone else, you're condemned to put up with whatever bull crap he dumps on your head until you put your house in order.

baiaon:

4 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
Fans always abuse footballers irregardless of the race. Blacks should grow the fucck up and have some balls or return to Africa
Quit trying to cover up your ignorance of an issue by trying to act tough.The fans calling Lukaku a monkey are disrespectful and offensive.They should be rightly punished

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
It is the racial connotation that is the issue here.The difference is do you hear white people call white players pigs or make oink noises when white players touch the ball?
the aim of abuse and insult is to cause you pain and fucck up your psyche, you don't tell your abuser how to abuse you he will only say things that will pain you.
Is making monkey sound worse than calling your mother a wh0re?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBx8zzBcRU
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
Quit trying to cover up your ignorance of an issue by trying to act tough.The fans calling Lukaku a monkey are disrespectful and offensive.They should be rightly punished
you are the pussy here talking rubbish all fans are disrespectful to their opponents. The more you cry about being called a monkey the more you will be called a monkey.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:
How many Italians have ever or are ever likely to play professional football in Africa?

When you underdevelop yourself through a lack of ambition and you allow yourself to become economically dependent on someone else, you're condemned to put up with whatever bull crap he dumps on your head until you put your house in order.

There is a community of over two hundred thousand italians in South Africa alone and some play football in the SA league.
The fact that a person is poor or physically handicapped does not mean others who arent in thesame situation should verbally or physically attack that person in anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by frowland(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Many members here call one another monkeys on so many occasions and even made picture reference with Tinubu, Osho, OBJ etc etc. Maybe by being a bit ugly to being stupid, we actually throw the monkey tantrums. So I don't see how we should be concerned at this news. I just think they are re-echoing the obvious.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by nafisu: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:

leave these pussies. Your country youths die in millions trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea just to be refugees in Italy and you expect them to see you as their equal. Do you see almajiris as your equals?
Fans always abuse footballers they'll only say things they know will hurt you if you can't take the insults come back home
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by NNEWIsuper: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Zimmermann:

What about thinking about a Caucasian-looking animal to abuse the whites with I mean...Gollum, an ork or something angry
or pig
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by caprini1: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
hahn:

Na him dey make match sweet
grin i heard my coach call our keeper..ogombo,one time.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
the aim of abuse and insult is to cause you pain and fucck up your psyche, you don't tell your abuser how to abuse you he will only say things that will pain you.
Is making monkey sound worse than calling your mother a wh0re?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBx8zzBcRU
Sergio Ramos is white.Thesame as the supporters calling his mother a whor.e.None of the supporters called Ramos a pig or make oink noises.
Lukaku's mother was not called a whor.e instead he was insulted because of his skin colour.
When the white supporters start making oink noises at white players then we'll talk
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
felaismyhero:
you are wrong; comparing a human to an animal in any way is bad.if it was you too,you wouldn't like it.so would comparing whites to animals in their homelands not worsen the whole situation?
so if I, a fellow black man call you a monkey will you cry?
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
you are the pussy here talking rubbish all fans are disrespectful to their opponents. The more you cry about being called a monkey the more you will be called a monkey.
Quit trying to act tough.I can sense your insecurities from your posts
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
Sergio Ramos is white.Thesame as the supporters calling his mother a whor.e.None of the supporters called Ramos a pig or make oink noises.
Lukaku's mother was not called a whor.e instead he was insulted because of his skin colour.
When the white supporters start making oink noises at white players then we'll talk
the aim of insult is to hurt you and you can't tell your abuser how to abuse you. Ramos' mother is not a wh0re, they said that because they want it hurt him and destabilise him. Lukaku is not a monkey, they did that because they wanted to destabilise him too it's normal in football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. / Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.