Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (31668 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

Thanks, slaveboy.
lol you are the slave here, crying because your fellow man insulted you. Do you know how that makes black people look like to the world? They view you and your kind with pity
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
is this one not a monkey, why can't you call them white monkey?
Asians that people used laughed at, since they upped their game can you make jest of their height and face shape anymore?
Bunch of weak black fools

Slaveboy. Go and learn about the phenomenon of racism and stop making a fool of yourself.

Mexico is just as buoyant and developed as the white Eastern European countries. That hasn't stopped Mexicans from being the victims of vicious hate and racism from white supremacist groups, led by Mr Racist himself, 'president' Trump.

Indians have made ''great strides'' in tech and economic development. That hasn't stopped them being victims of racist attacks in the US, Germany and the UK.

Even the highly successful white 'Jews' of Europe were slaughtered IN THEIR MILLIONS only a few decades ago, by Europeans who could hardly distinguish themselves from them racially.

So to assume that somehow if Africa became the new Japan or something, it would make any dent on white racism, is a sign you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the phenomenon of racism.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
lol you are the slave here, crying because your fellow man insulted you. Do you know how that makes black people look like to the world? They view you and your kind with pity

You are an imbecil.e with a very low IQ. Your job in this world is to contribute to making it a better place, not a worse place.

All men are equal in the eyes of God. Didn't your parents ever teach you that?

Racial abuse is cruel and inhuman, and supporting it makes you a beast.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

You are an imbecil.e with a very low IQ. You job in this world is to contribute to making it a better place, not a worse place.

All men are equal in the eyes of God. Didn't your parents ever teach you that?

Racial abuse is cruel and inhuman, and supporting it makes you a beast.
all the "say no to racism" bullshit you fools have been shouting for hundreds of years what has it done? The earlier you fools wake up and realise that you don't beg people not to hate or abuse you the better for you.
Look at this idiot talking about white slaughtering blacks when the news of your fellow blacks being slaughtered by blacks in South Africa is still on every front page.
So if people hate and kill you what you do is cry? Fucck off my mention you little wimp
Humans are naturally wicked, you either man the fucck up or kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
all the "say no to racism" bullshit you fools have been shouting for hundreds of years what has it done? The earlier you fools wake up and realise that you don't beg people not to hate or abuse you the better for you.
Look at this idiot talking about white slaughtering blacks when the news of your fellow blacks being slaughtered by blacks in South Africa is still on every front page.
So if people hate and kill you what you do is cry? Fucck off my mention you little wimp

Little slaveboy with a mosquito's IQ, it is not called ''crying'', to protest against injustice.

It was constant protests and agitation that led to the fact that you (whom I assume to be black), and your future kids, can go anywhere you want on earth and not be hounded or killed.

It was blacks who PROTESTED, RIOTED, AND DIED IN THEIR MILLIONS who made that possible for YOU today.

That fact alone destroys your argument. Without that thing you call ''crying'', by blacks, you would today be a slave.

Of course you are way too dumb and ignorant to see the connections being made. I don't expect you to research these matters further. That's way beyond your capacity or inclination.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

Little slaveboy with a mosquito's IQ, it is not called ''crying'', to protest against injustice.

It was constant protests and agitation that led to the fact that you (whom I assume to be black), and your future kids, can go anywhere you want on earth and not be hounded or killed.

It was blacks who PROTESTED, RIOTED, AND DIED IN THEIR MILLIONS who made that possible.

So that fact alone destroys your argument. Without that thing you call ''crying'', by blacks, you would today be a slave.

Of course you are way too dumb to see the connections being made. I don't expect you to research these matters. That's way beyond your capacity or inclination.
go and sit down my friend. Nobody from generation was ever a slave. There is 0% chance of me being a slave. Now I understand your pain, slave.
It was even whites that fought to abolish slavery. The blacks over there was hounded and sold by your ancestors and they had no mouth

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
go and sit down my friend. Nobody from generation was ever a slave. There is 0% chance of me being a slave. Now I understand your pain, slave.

go and sit down my friend. Nobody from generation was ever a slave.

Pardon? What does that mean? If you can't speak English you can try pidgin.

It was even whites that fought to abolish slave.

There were thousands of black abolitionists, and numerous slave rebellions. You don't know this because you don't read.

The blacks over there was hounded and sold by your ancestors and they had no mouth

The history of slavery is well beyond your level of study. Kindly stick to what you actually know, which has to be very little.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rosskiki:

LOW IQ. i've no idea what you're on about.

I'm out. Good luck and hope you grow a brain one day.
fucck off wimp
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Rosskiki: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
^^
Get back on a slave ship and go pick some cotton. It's where you belong, mosquito brain.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rosskiki:
^^
Get back on a slave ship and go pick some cotton. It's where you belong, mosquito brain.
it's obvious who the slave is here. I don't care how a bunch of pale skin see me because I don't in any way need their validation. If they insult me, I see it exactly the same way I see a black man's insult it's low self esteem fools like you that cry because one loser does not like him.
Before you talk another rubbish I have worked with 3 different whitemen here in Nigeria nothing they say can ever get under my skin
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by mediclife1987(m): 1:21am On Sep 03, 2019
caprini1:
grin i heard my coach call our keeper..ogombo,one time.

Wetin be ogombo for fvck's sake? cheesy
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by mediclife1987(m): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2019
lilbest4:
Humans are naturally wicked, you either man the fucck up or kill yourself

Words on marble bro!
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Vado(m): 2:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Rosskiki:

So until blacks make ''giant strides in the tech and business world'', it is acceptable in your view to have them spat at, called 'monkeys', thrown bananas at, shunned, victimized, and dehumanized?

Some of you reason as if you were not raised by human beings, but by beasts.

Unfortunately, you missed the point.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by caprini1: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2019
mediclife1987:

Wetin be ogombo for fvck's sake? cheesy
honestly i dont know,until over a decade later a friend says he lives in ogombo Ajah lekki grin
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by mediclife1987(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2019
caprini1:
honestly i dont know,until over a decade later a friend says he lives in ogombo Ajah lekki grin

Yeah heard of that place b4...
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by sterlingD(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Though the chants were meant to make him miss the penalty kick especially.It is not good it is totally inhuman.l like the fact that he kept himself cool and calm and resolved to score the penalty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move / Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or / Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.