Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (31664 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by martineverest(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
MrColdsweat:
English fans and English media are the number one enemy of the league. They are ruthless to foreigners. If you underperform in one game, they write articles and slam you.

You'll never see any media outlet talking about how poor lingard is... You'll never see any media outlet talking about how kane dives everytime.

But they'll constantly slam pogba... They'll constantly talk about how salah dives...

That was why sarri and morata had to run away...
true..just look at how awful lampard is being praised despite his poor tactics while conte and sarri were lambasted
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
Quit trying to act tough.I can sense your insecurities from your posts
if I call you a monkey will you cry, Considering the fact that I'm a black man too?
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by seangy4konji: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
But the bastards will cheer balotelli when playing for Italy

Hypocrites
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
the aim of insult is to hurt you and you can't tell your abuser how to abuse you. Ramos' mother is not a wh0re, they said that because they want it hurt him and destabilise him. Lukaku is not a monkey, they did that because they wanted to destabilise him too it's normal in football
The white supporters in Spain should start making oink noises in reference to Sergio Ramos skin colour than we'll talk
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
if I call you a monkey will you cry, Considering the fact that I'm a black man too?
When Black Americans call themselves niggers do they cry? but when white people call them niggers what happens?
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
The white supporters in Spain should start making oink noise in reference to Sergio Ramos skin colour than we'll talk
even if they make the sound he wouldn't care because he doesn't feel he's a monkey it's only blacks that cry when whites mention monkey
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Fixed

hahaha. Good fix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Odunolumide(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Receives ..,. AS IN HOW?
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
even if they make the sound he wouldn't care because he doesn't feel he's a monkey it's only blacks that cry when whites mention monkey
Show me a video of supporters making oink noises at Sergio Ramos whenever he touches the ball first and let's see his reaction.Until then your allusions are D.O.A

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
When Black Americans call themselves niggers do they cry? but when white people call them niggers what happens?
that proves my point. It's inferiority complex just as you wouldn't care if a fellow broke hustler like you call you broke but will wail uncontrollably if your rich friend call you broke.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
Fans always abuse footballers irregardless of the race. Blacks should grow the fucck up and have some balls or return to Africa

I am very sure you've never experienced racism - else you wouldn't make the statement you made up there. Nothing justifies it.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
that proves my point. It's inferiority complex just as you wouldn't care if a fellow broke hustler like you call you broke but will wail uncontrollably if your rich friend call you broke.
No It isn't.It is simply the context of its usage.When black Americans use it amongst themselves it is an indication of comradeship but when whites use it on black Americans,it is to subjugate and demean them

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
Show me a video of supporters making oink noises at Sergio Ramos whenever he touches the ball first and let's see his reaction.Until then your allusions are D.O.A
they'll not make the sound because that would never hurt him abusers only say things that will hurt you.
Calling a white man monkey wouldn't in any way hurt him so why should they call him a monkey?
Calling his mother a wh0re would surely hurt him that's why they chose that
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
No It isn't.It is simply the context of its usage.When black Americans use it amongst themselves it is an indication of comradeship but when whites use it on black Americans,it is to subjugate and demean them
Lmao
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

I am very sure you've never experienced racism - else you wouldn't make the statement you made up there. Nothing justifies it.
if I call you a black monkey will you cry?
Racism is inferiority complex
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

He is clearly a young fellow with little real world experience.Hence his paper thin braggadacio

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
He is clearly a young fellow with little real world experience.Hence his paper thin braggadacio
lol you are just a weakling I have worked for a white man
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:

Honestly. It's appalling reading his comments.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
they'll not make the sound because that would never hurt him abusers only say things that will hurt you.
Calling a white man monkey wouldn't in any way hurt him so why should they call him a monkey?
Calling his mother a wh0re would surely hurt him that's why they chose that
Lilbest4,you clearly have little else to contribute on this issue.Hence,your ramblings

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

Honestly. It's appalling reading his comments.
He is a young guy.He will learn

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by baiaon(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
lol you are just a weakling I have worked for a white man
I have schooled and worked with many foreigners and do you know how I feel about them?Indifferent.
Calling me a weakling doesn't hurt me.It only amuses me

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
Lilbest4,you clearly have little else to contribute on this issue.Hence,your ramblings
go and sleep my friend. You can never beg your abuser not to abuse you. All these years of fighting racism what
Have it produced? Playing the victim card will not in anyway stop anything the earlier we wake up the better. If a white man call you a monkey call him a white pussy
Calling me a monkey can never in this life hurt me

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
He is a young guy.He will learn

For his own sake, I hope so.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
baiaon:
I have schooled and worked with many foreigners and do you know how I feel about them?Indifferent.
Calling me a weakling doesn't hurt me.It only amuses me
because you're nice to people doesn't mean they'll be nice to you
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by okeniti: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Don't blame you for rejecting. Sometimes dignity can't be put aside for money, no matter how much. May we live to see Africa have her day.

shiwex:
Italians... very Racist set of people. Does not surprise me. I worked over there as an expatriate from England, These guys are seriously racist, i had an extension to my contract but refused to accept. They just cant accept successful black man. Dont know why our people keep going there, they treat them like sh!t and what they do to our women, i cant even say but i dont blame them...our Edo girls have portrayed themselves to be worse than dogs. And when they come to our country we treat them like kings. Chai...black man dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

For his own sake, I hope so.
una just dey mumu una selves for here forming rubbish.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Kakamorufu(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
but they can cancel match because some gay players were abused. UEFA and FIFA are hypocrites.
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
una just dey mumu una selves for here forming rubbish.

I don't blame you, because you have no idea what racism feels like, either overt or covert, that is why you can be writing what you are writing. Hopefully you will grow up sooner than later.

4 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Kakamorufu(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
seangy4konji:
But the bastards will cheer balotelli when playing for Italy

Hypocrites
they are real bastards
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

I don't blame you, because you have no idea what racism feels like, either overt or covert, that is why you can be writing what you are writing. Hopefully you will grow up sooner than later.
you that know what it is how has it helped your life? I don't know what it is and I can never know what it is because I will never cry because a fellow human being insulted me. If an albino who also has a white skin call you a black monkey will you cry? Obviously no because you feel an albino is not superior to you. The only reason the word means more when it comes out of a white man's mouth is because you naturally feel inferior to a white man. I don't feel inferior to a white man so I will never experience racism.
I know you will never get the logic
Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by tot(f): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
you that know what it is how has it helped your life? I don't know what it is and I can never know what it is because I will never cry because a fellow human being insulted me. If an albino who also has a white skin call you a black monkey will you cry? Obviously no because you feel an albino is not superior to you. The only reason the word means more when it comes out of a white man's mouth is because you naturally feel inferior to a white man. I don't feel inferior to a white man so I will never experience racism.
I know you will never get the logic

Just stay in your own little bubble wherever you are.

Unlike you, some people choose to have a global career and exposure beyond a single country. They also choose to widen their horizon and experience other cultures. Until you get to that point, please just keep quiet and be doing your local one man show.

Racism has nothing to do with inferiority complex, your statements are just getting worse. Jeez. Such immense ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

Just stay in your own little bubble wherever you are.

Unlike some you, some people choose to have a global career and exposure beyond a single country. They also choose to widen their horizon and experience other cultures. Until you get to that point, please just keep quiet and be doing your local one man show.

Racism has nothing to do with inferiority complex, your statements are just getting worse. Jeez. Such immense ignorance.
Lmao Mrs globalist cheesy cheesy cheesy. Racism is all about inferiority complex. Change my mind
Ordinary tribes don't treat each other as equals do you see people crying all over the place? Ghanaians don't see Nigerians as equals does anyone care?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team / Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.